Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion (57215 Views)

Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / From Foundation To Completion, Pictures Of What We Built For A UK Based Client / Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2016
Burgundy laminate has its way with black galaxy

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Built in dish washer and washing machine

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Coming up next.
Kitchen cabinet in Marple laminate.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
We met some kitchen cabinets onsite which we had to remove completely.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
After which we started our own installation. Including the lazy Susan's corner cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Handles and runners installed.
The previously removed granite top was kept aside to be reused.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kitchen cabinet in Marple installation completed.
Featuring the lazy Susan's corner unit.
Coming up next is how to install the corner unit box that makes the corner useful and accessible.

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Final installation picture for kitchen in Marple laminate.
The extractor hood was installed today.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kitchen cabinet installation in white gloss laminate.
Materials: Hdf carcass & mfc gloss laminate doors
Appliances : extractor hood, microwave, fridge, cooker hub, gas oven.
Accessories: magic corner, pantry unit, bifold unit, soft closing grass slides.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Slides and magic corner

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Fridge

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Kitchen installation in grey gloss laminate.
Materials: Hdf carcass, grey gloss doors.
Appliances: extractor hood, fridge, microwave, oven.
Accessories: under sink wastebin, undermounted slidea, plate rack, magic corner, pantry unit.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by hardywaltz(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hi Op,
Nice thread.
May i ask why you use only Faber cooker hood?
What of other products like Polystar, Hotpoint, Restpoint, Kitchecraft, Zitalo etc
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2016
hardywaltz:
Hi Op,
Nice thread.
May i ask why you use only Faber cooker hood?
What of other products like Polystar, Hotpoint, Restpoint, Kitchecraft, Zitalo etc

Hi,
Thanks.
We use various brands especially the ones we trust. We have used Faber just twice over a year though. The recent brand we use now is kitchencraft, it looks like the curved Faber.
it has higher rpm( rotation per minute)

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by hardywaltz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
TouchstoneNgr:

Hi,
Thanks.
We use various brands especially the ones we trust. We have used Faber just twice over a year though. The recent brand we use now is kitchencraft, it looks like the curved Faber.
it has higher rpm( rotation per minute)
Ok Thank you
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 3:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Kitchen cabinet installation

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Beulah09: 1:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Do you use quartz worktop?

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Beulah09:
Do you use quartz worktop?

We have not used quartz worktop before, but there is a possibility of using it anytime soon.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Kitchen cabinet in grey gloss laminate.

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Khalifa04: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Bros Shey Na only cabinet u dey do what abt wooden doors and wardrobe
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Khalifa04:

We make kitchen wardrobes and doors ( flush doors). You can check our other thread as this is mainly for kitchen.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Khalifa04:

We make kitchen, wardrobes and doors ( flush doors). You can check our other thread as this is mainly for kitchen.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by Khalifa04: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2016
TouchstoneNgr:

We make kitchen, wardrobes and doors ( flush doors). You can check our other thread as this is mainly for kitchen.
pls ur digit
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Khalifa04:
pls ur digit

08091144234 or 08039403620
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by ladua4show(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Well done guy on the good job,

I just want to make enquiries on below specifications for my kitchens.
Am building a four three bedroom flat in Lagos of which I want FOUR kitchen to be worked on...

TYPE: kitchen in burgundy acrylic laminate.
CARCASS: Hdf off white
DOORS: Burgundy acrylic
GRANITE: black Galaxy
Appliances: NOT REQUIRED
Accessories: Sink, Soft closing hinges...

Living a space for the HOVEN only...
It's a rented apartment and I don't want to equipped it beyond what any tenant won't be able to maintained

Kindly drop the PRICE QUOTATION for me
Kitchen size is below;
The length is 14Ft
The breath is 8Fthe

I want the 4 kitchen to be in L SHAPE with just 6 wall cabinet above the sink level
My email is amudtay@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipations

The drawing at the bottom of the page is exactly what I wanted... kindly give me quotations as requested

Many thanks
Ladua4show

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2016
ladua4show:
Well done guy on the good job,

I just want to make enquiries on below specifications for my kitchens.
Am building a four three bedroom flat in Lagos of which I want FOUR kitchen to be worked on...

TYPE: kitchen in burgundy acrylic laminate.
CARCASS: Hdf off white
DOORS: Burgundy acrylic
GRANITE: black Galaxy
Appliances: NOT REQUIRED
Accessories: Sink, Soft closing hinges...

Living a space for the HOVEN only...
It's a rented apartment and I don't want to equipped it beyond what any tenant won't be able to maintained

Kindly drop the PRICE QUOTATION for me
Kitchen size is below;
The length is 14Ft
The breath is 8Fthe

I want the 4 kitchen to be in L SHAPE with just 6 wall cabinet above the sink level
My email is amudtay@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipations

The drawing at the bottom of the page is exactly what I wanted... kindly give me quotations as requested

Many thanks
Ladua4show

Hello,
You will get a response from us as soon as possible.
Thanks
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by ladua4show(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2016
TouchstoneNgr:

Hello,
You will get a response from us as soon as possible.
Thanks

Thanks you very much for your swift response
Ladua4show
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Installation of kitchen cabinet in green acyrilc laminate.
Materials: Hdf carcass & Acrylic laminate doors
Appliances : extractor hood, microwave,cooker hub,deep fryer, gas oven.
Accessories: magic corner, pantry unit, soft closing grass slides.
Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2017
Installation of kitchen cabinets

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Appliances and accessories used

Re: Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion by TouchstoneNgr: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
jackback887:
Thank for these tips!

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Victims Killed In Lagos Building Collapse (Photos) / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS / Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.