Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

6 Year Old Nigerian Child Writes A Ouching Letter To Mum. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Year Old Nigerian Child Writes A Ouching Letter To Mum. (754 Views)

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Year Old Nigerian Child Writes A Ouching Letter To Mum. by IBOGIRL1: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2015
How many times have we failed to acknowledge our loved ones and tell them how we feel about them,even our children. How many mums take time out to tell their children how much of a good kid they are and how they are well loved? Life is too short to hold back those special statements and dwelling in that conceited thought,of believing that those special people know how we feel for them hence there is no need re-stating them. Say somthing special to som1 today. Below is what georgina onuoha's 6year old daughter wrote and her mother's reply.

1 Like

Re: 6 Year Old Nigerian Child Writes A Ouching Letter To Mum. by MRLINGTON(m): 7:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Lovely kids

She spoke her mind...Kids of dis days..i just like their brains...Brain OS just got updated

Lucky Generation

2 Likes

Re: 6 Year Old Nigerian Child Writes A Ouching Letter To Mum. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Thank God, i often appreciate my younger siblings. though i dont have a child yet, but i know for sure, i'll always make them feel love, i'll appreciate them so to encourage them more.

1 Like

Re: 6 Year Old Nigerian Child Writes A Ouching Letter To Mum. by echobee(f): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Lovely and smart kids kiss

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Are Generally Disliked And Unpopular / Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) / If Your Husband/wife Is Not Satisfying You? Here Is What You Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.