Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (67048 Views)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
If only people can see the bad side of hard drugs

Thousand die because of it all over the world everyday..

Let the authorities kill him and fry and feed him to the birds...

Heartless soul

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by EcoTerror: 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
HizMissy:

dont judge him because you sin differently from him
I don't courier drugs or even if I ll do it, I ll not venture into those countries that sees it as capital punishment. Do the crime and do the time.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by CR77(f): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
U want kill me with laugh here.
Kirinwa:

He repented while in prison. Learn to read meaningfully.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by MrT2011(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
LET THE MUTHERFUCKER BURN.

I do not have any form of pity for criminals, release that man from prison and watch him perform another wonder.

Any individual that gives this battered country a bad name of this kind should pay the ultimate price .

How did you make your own money? Your father/ people gave u? How did they made that family money you enjoy? Check to find how guilty you are enjoying stolen money.

How clean are you in life? Saint right?
You are as evil as devil himself! For being wicked.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by holluwai(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Don't mind the bloody basturd! If only he knows how many people engage in such deals and get away with it, even the so called government people and popular music artist today put their money into it because it yields immensely.

HizMissy:

dont judge him because you sin differently from him
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by HizMissy(f): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked chaii song no sell again and man go chop!!rip in advance bro!

its obvious you didnt read the post.
he became a gospel singer in jail.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by hush15: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
overhypedsteve:
and you are? what makes you think you re better than him?

It is unfortunate that he has to go die before he can see that it is not worth it. I bet if he had successfully carried the drugs thru maybe he won't have seen the reason to repent.

We should all learn from this. We should learn to be upright at al times. Desist from unclean acts before its too late, then we begin to seek repentance and mercy.

The evil will do today or did in the past will always aFfect our moro.

Sorry Dili, your repentance should have come before lifting those drugs. You put yourself where you are today. Now you have to pay dearly for it. I wish it didn't have to be this way.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by skondo(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
No laws is bigger dan God's laws,n if God has call him 2 dis divine faith I see him pardon miraculously.God has d final judgemnt!
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Rajosh(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
I don't courier drugs
don't judge others because they sin differently from you
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by ajealadick(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
sad, but the law must take its course. often Nigerians go overseas to bring bad reputation to this country we work hard to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by CR77(f): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Ok thank remain bless
farem:
[color=#770077][/color]

Don't be swayed by prejudice! Did you read it well at all. He is called gospel singer because he repented and started the singing (he has NEVER sang any song before) WHILE SERVING AS A PRISONNER AWAITING THE FINAL JUDGEMENT

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Raiders: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
aprokomania:
kill him please
he's a wack singer
mumu
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Shubbylee(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Billyonaire:
Rest in Peace in advance Dili, this is one reason I hate a vote for Buhari, under his dictatorship, Batholomew Owoh, Usuofia's brother was executed for drug trafficking. Nigeria should NEVER be left in the hands of people who empower death penalty for drug trafficking. The penalty is too sever.

And if the Law had continued, so many Nigerians wouldn't have gone into drug trafficking to waste their lives abroad and spoil the country's name abroad!! if u're a young Nigerian Man/woman travelling to Europe, Asia or North America u're being treated like an Animal, Molested and violated all in d name of searching just because of these foôls trafficking drugs and giving our country a bad name!! If u travel abroad regularly or have travelled abroad ever b4 u'll support it 100%!! Stop ur cheap propaganda bro!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
I hope the Indonesian government have mercy on him now that he is a changed man. He is now an agent of good. Why take a changed life.
the indonesian president is a no mercy man. Everyone is putting pressure on him to stop these killings ,a british grandmom is about to be executed too and despite telling the govt she was forced to take the drugs because the drug barons kidnapped her children and threatened to kill them. She offered to help the authorities arrest the barons , they arrested them but released them later and still went ahead to sentence the woman to death,her case is pathetic. www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/british-grandmother-lindsay-saniford-faces-execution-by-firing-squad-in-indonesia-10002860.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by stinggy(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
tameera:

That's quite harsh....

Don't you believe in second chances?
we all deserve it!

I much believe in it, but not in this case. Think about how many would have been negatively affected if his drug deal was successful.
Again, the penalty was clearly spelt out in Indonesia, why not try another country for his 'business'?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Biggyd2: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Life is interesting really.

So many of the so called politicians asking for votes this period have done worse than this guy. They steal, maim, kill and even do drugs and nothing happens. Infact many Nigerians see absolutely nothing wrong with what they do- depending on the party they support.

This guy has spent more than a decade in prison, and they want to take him down. undecided undecided undecided life is very interesting.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by UnimkeAk(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
overhypedsteve:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kea8ym4cdVY

http://pulse.ng/religion/okwudili-ayotanze-nigerian-gospel-singer-to-be-executed-in-indonesia-for-drug-smuggling-id3554999.html

Pix: Okwudili Ayotanze (second from left) is on death row with Australians Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran. (Supplied)

Menh; this guys are insane;
After more than 10 years in prison, he'll still be executed.
I think if someone commits an offense that warrants the death penalty, they should do it quickly.. Rather giving the person false hope for so many years.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by tompat86(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
overhypedsteve:
goodluck with what exactly? dying?
i think he meant goodluck johnathan.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by mayormoney37: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
if u lyk do colabo wit Jesus.......rip in advance

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Raiders: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

And if the Law had continued, so many Nigerians wouldn't have gone into drug trafficking to waste their lives abroad and spoil the country's name abroad!! if u're a young Nigerian Man/woman travelling to Europe, Asia or North America u're being treated like an Animal, Molested and violated all in d name of searching just because of these foôls trafficking drugs and giving our country a bad name!! If u travel abroad regularly or have travelled abroad ever b4 u'll support it 100%!! Stop ur cheap propaganda bro!
There are criminals in all the different nationality and races. Drug trafficking is not exclusive to only Nigerians. Nigeria is not even among the top drug trafficking nations. Nigerians are been molested and treated like animals abroad because of racism and bigotry. Most Nigerians abroad are hard working people
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by amanze15(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Get rich or die trying, the slogan of life he got consumed, cold world
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by homesteady(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
which kind song he dey sing like so?
is he even singing in english or Indonesia language?
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by saintaustine(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Why do people suddenly find love for christ, when they are in tight corner. Wasn't he aware of the consequences that will befall him, if he were to be caught. Anyway safe passage to him.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by EmmySparky(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Abeg next news...this guys are just dumb..u knew its a death sentence and u still did it..u got what deserved

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by prettyrosiemua(f): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
fattbabakay:
who cares
NFCS cares
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by aprokomania(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:
mumu
your father and his father

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by prettyrosiemua(f): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2015
Even with this news making headlines today, many young men will still go into drug trafficking and then expect pity when sentenced to death.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by UnimkeAk(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:
If only people can see the bad side of hard drugs

Thousand die because of it all over the world everyday..

Let the authorities kill him and fry and feed him to the birds...

Heartless soul

Did he go around injecting people with drugs forcefully ?? NO !
People used their hard-earned income to demand for a commodity.

This is just buying and selling.
grin

Plus I'm sure so many innocent persons must have been executed in this manner.

But seriously I'd prefer the death penalty to a life in prison grin

Who else feels that way?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by nnajifranklin(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
God overlook in ignoranc
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by skondo(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Some people need 2 wise up@dis age,y on dis thread u cum here n say rubbish,4 God sake if dnt knw hw 2 contribute jst go n relax on top of seiling fan.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by spartoo: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
I don't courier drugs

is dat d only sin u don't commit?
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Mmm! God knows those that truly serve him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / "I was Paid N210k To Use Favour Daley-Oyedele For Rituals" - Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.