Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years (24691 Views)

We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by djembapat(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is the right man for this country. we can't afford to go back again. we have started the journey to our promised land and we will surely get there. no going back. Jonathan will lead us there by God's grace.
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by ige101(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2015
Next few days and not four years,after Saturday,u can then unveil u 4year plans if u win

Meanwhile' infinix hot note now back in stock on Jumia. http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/02/infinix-hot-note.html

Plus you can still get up to N15,000 off your next order on jumia http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/jumia-voucher-fireworks-get-up-to-15000-naira-off.html
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by CR77(f): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Never tongue tongue
cutelover19:

Watch him get those likes, jealousyyyy!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Suljosh: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Lies!!!!!!! When he gets there now he would forget all he has promised. And the worst part of it is that, our jobless clueless youths across the country would believe and vote for him and mortgage their future. All politicians are liars......never believe a word they utter. Evil people with Evil Agenda against their own people.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by NewsHub: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2015
This man is still talking about vision after being in office for about 6 years

And his plans is to build on the platform he has laid Well, this is enough reason for me not to vote him because i can't see any positive platform.

What i see is massive corruption, high-level 'cluelessness' and 'visionlessness', unemployment, deception, "stealing which is not corruption", an untamed "shipoppotamus" for a wife, crippling economy, dollar sharing for votes, etc.

It is an act of insanity for any reasonable normal Nigerian to be contemplating voting Jonathan.

#IHaveDecided. #IamvotingBuhari. I am #MarchingforBuhari. I am sending Jonathan #Back2Otuoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by tomakint: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
fagbalex:
Please can I get 500 like for Buhari/Osibanjo
you mean '500 bulala on your bare bottom' for being a slave.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by NewsHub: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:
Two days to elections and he suddenly has a vision. That's cluelessness
Cluelessness confirmed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by wazobiaN9(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Sire, ya deserve a second term
Go and sleep
We d nigerian youths will fight for ya return
Sai jonathan!

No, you are not a Nigerian youth.

you are a Nigerian misnomer, a dent to human progress.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by CaptPlanet(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hear this clueless mofo/drunkard of a president talking about visions Gej, you better start planning how you will spend your next four years in jail.

Nigeria
Sai buhari

Click like for buhari, share for osinbajo and dislike for jonathan
grin

Atleast the President has said what he wants to do for the country and how he intends to achieve it. He even has visions for the country too.

Your Buhari on the other hand has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by arsetalks(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Plans? Perfect, he can use the plan at Otuoke.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by danyegbule: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hear this clueless mofo/drunkard of a president talking about visions Gej, you better start planning how you will spend your next four years in jail.

Nigeria
Sai buhari

grin
The best place people like you are best found is in the zoo. This man still remain the president of the FRN. If you don't like him, use your vote and not abuse. Little boy, grow up.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Lawlan: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Empty promises that can nva b fulfilled, 6 years had yield to us suffering we nva experienced like dis before. Nigerians vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
ishiamu:

So many fools and illiterates join apc why is it so?

This dude can't comprehend what vision even if it hits him hard on the face
May God deliver you from cluelessness. So his miserable 6 yrs isnt a prove 2 ur fat brain that he is visionless right? Nairaland is now a place 4 dumbos naa wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by SkyBlue1: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:
Two days to elections and he suddenly has a vision. That's cluelessness

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by neocortex: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2015
That is our transformational leader who works more than he talks.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Twinmama(f): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Suljosh:
Lies!!!!!!! When he gets there now he would forget all he has promised. And the worst part of it is that, our jobless clueless youths across the country would believe and vote for him and mortgage their future. All politicians are liars......never believe a word they utter. Evil people with Evil Agenda against their own people.

I'm so happy u believed he will win thanks for admitting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by ultraGM: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=16pt]These are vision for the Zoo Animal as long as there is not Plan for New Refinery and Power[/size]

I did not take time to read, i just use my browser to search for the keyword, Refinery and Power not Result
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Osas001: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Nigeria
Sai buhari

grin

Before you call a man who has attained all height of achievement in life, who went to school, from Lecturer to a President of a great nation, and you call him clueless. Pls in the little time you have spent on this earth or in Nigeria. What av u achieved in your role of leadership(that is if you have one) or even if you don't occupy a position, what effort have you made to make ur society better . If am to rate you from your quote, I would say you are just a lazy ass who wants things to prepared for him, before you call anyone clueless, you should be able to have done something visible that regards you audacity to rate another man's life effort..

And to the mods or handlers of this forum, I pray Nairaland should get the needed publicity it needs Becuz I have seen good topics and information that are valiable compaired to any other site or news papers or magazine on this site, but the pple to leave their comments on this site are too unrealistic, sometimes it nay sound funny and we could laugh it off, but morally, it's wrong... U need to sensitize system so the comments can be well received by people globally and locally. Thanks!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by IVORY2009(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
kastonkastrol:

Nigeria
Sai buhari

grin
[/s]

nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by yus4bell: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
snowland:
NO. Thank you.

Mufu the guy done already got 109 likes and u just get how many likes u see how clueless u are wake up

#CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by adeope12: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
why are you insulting your president like this? it is the sign of good home training?
u wan dey preach for here,oga dey go church
Sai Buhari, Kai Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by snowland(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2015
yus4bell:

Mufu the guy done already got 109 likes and u just get how many likes u see how clueless u are wake up

#CHANGE

It's people like you that makes me appreciate the invention of condom. If you are to pass your message, must you downgrade yourself to be point of insulting?. You definitely lack moral and good parental upbringing. Of what use is the goddamn likes to him or to me? He can take his 1000 likes to GTBank to collect money or he should present it at the American Embassy for Visa.

If you are crying more than the bereaved. then sorry na your case. You are a very bad example of Team Change. You don't achieve change by insulting. If you cannot be articulate enough to state your point objectively without trading insult, it will be advisable for you to stay off online fora. Everybody is not a nincompoop like you, Mr Cluefull.

He asked a Simple question and I gave a very appreciative simple answer devoid of slighting. Grow up dude. Clock is ticking on you....

Thanks...
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Temidayo9(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2015
OVER VISION THEY WORRY OGA JONA, abeg we need CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by dazdilijae(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Nigeria
Sai buhari

grin

Who would jail him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shei your Buhari say e go pardon people wey do wrong before May 29th 2015 abi the hatred for GEJ make e own different?
anyway dat na for una dream sha, make una go re-strategize and come again in 2019
the making the country ungovernable no work thinking una go use am for election, cos GEJ still work with all una distraction
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by hypah: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
We are ok with d clueless visions of d past 4 years sire, we appreciate ur effort nd ur zeal bt at dis junction we wish 2 shift ur base. U shld go to otueke nd manage FUOtueke so dat d likes of mamapiss wnt surface again. Tank u sire, gracias

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Suljosh: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2015
Twinmama:

I'm so happy u believed he will win thanks for admitting
Are you that DUMB to understand what I meant? Clueless youth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by yus4bell: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there is no time a govt will solve all your problems.There are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and peace.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by dazdilijae(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Moz22:
Food for thought; I am sure if GEJs asset were to be declared, he'd be worth more that Aliko Dangote considering the amount of dollars he has been dolling out in recent weeks...

A lot of us need to know the workings of politics so we don't go about saying things like this
what are fund raisers? the amount of business men/cooperations that want GEJ back are exceedingly more than the amount of PVC in this election including INTELS cheesy GEJ does not know about some of the lobbying being done for him
abi were the bill boards along Airport road in Abuja done by PDP or GEJ? and they are more than 20.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Abimbola29(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
snowland:
NO. Thank you.
Must you comment senseless mofo
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Rexyl(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Nigeria
Sai buhari

grin

BarryX:
Thanks so much Mr President for appealing to our consciousness.

We will vote for you no matter what the venom thrown by the opposition who don't see anything good in you.

Those for YOU are MORE than THOSE against YOU.

Happy Birthday to me TOO grin

Action and reactions sha always stronger and in opposite direction as regards system governance in Nigeria. Why humiliating someone that stated message of hope in addition to various developmental projects/schemes/programs he believes he has executed successfully, which has touched many lives, many of which are still in the pipeline for development of the economy. If his programs in the future will be a long way better than those opposing him, I pray he continues.
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by walab: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Really ?
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Moz22: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Seems u dont knw how much are talkin about here
dazdilijae:

A lot of us need to know the workings of politics so we don't go about saying things like this
what are fund raisers? the amount of business men/cooperations that want GEJ back are exceedingly more than the amount of PVC in this election including INTELS cheesy GEJ does not know about some of the lobbying being done for him
abi were the bill boards along Airport road in Abuja done by PDP or GEJ? and they are more than 20.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Wedding Postponed By A Week, The Politics Of A Quiet Wedding / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH / The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.