Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. (713 Views)

Brushing Before Fasting Or After / Will I Go To Hell For Not Paying Tax To Nigeria? / Ramadan: Time Of Fasting Or Feasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. by SuperSuave(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2015
I have been planning to fast today(Wednesday) cos a pastor told me on Sunday from prophesy and that I should read psalm for prayer. But since Monday I've been having cold and catarrh since monday and lately Tuesday I started having symptoms of malaria. I woke up this morning still with that malaria. I need to use drugs which ofcos I can't do without eating.
Do you think I should continue with the prophesied fasting or take care of my health first?
Re: Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. by Thomsyne(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2015
One JW died recently coz he/she refused blood transfusion.... Talk to yur Pastor first... I'll advise yu, if yur faith cant carry fasting with malaria and flu... no try am o
Re: Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. by SuperSuave(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Thanks Thomsyne
Re: Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. by tameera(f): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
I have been planning to fast today(Wednesday) cos a pastor told me on Sunday from prophesy and that I should read psalm for prayer. But since Monday I've been having cold and catarrh since monday and lately Tuesday I started having symptoms of malaria. I woke up this morning still with that malaria. I need to use drugs which ofcos I can't do without eating.
Do you think I should continue with the prophesied fasting or take care of my health first?

I think you should continue with the fast, even if its just till 12:00

It's been prophesied by a man of God that you trust, don't think u should allow the devil win

You never can tell what God has in store for you that the devil is trying to stop you from getting

Ignore the cold and concentrate on the prayers!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. by SuperSuave(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
tameera:

I think you should continue with the fast, even if its just till 12:00

It's been prophesied by a man of God that you trust, don't think u should allow the devil win

You never can tell what God has in store for you that the devil is trying to stop you from getting

Ignore the cold and concentrate on the prayers!
Thank you so much.
Re: Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. by An2elect2(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Go and treat yourself friend.
Re: Should I Go On With The Fasting Or Not? Advice Needed. by PastorOluT(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Been sometime I visited this section, so this section is still filled with all these (gullibility?). For Heaven's sake, do one need prophecy to fast?

Little wonder we have all sorts of gullible xtian everywhere, having a form of godliness n denying the power thereof.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Believers Get From God? In This Lifetime? / I Prefer Giving My Tithe To My Father Cos He Needs It More. Is It A Sin? / How To Earn N85,000 To N340,000 & Above In Two Weeks & A Month, Powered By Rccg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.