Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (45113 Views)

Full Text Speech From General Buhari's Interview With Amanpour / Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by chemali: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCakj6xUjE

"Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime you and your children can be proud of this country" - GMB

377 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by TI1919(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreamers

grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Where is d message, d1ckhead?

5 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Benilily(f): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by seunmsg(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2015
The people's general has spoken and majority of Nigerians have decided. For once, we will break away from the tradition of voting along ethnic and religious line and see if we will get a different result. PDP's continued stay in power after 16 years has become very inimical to the development and progress of Nigeria. Nigerians are earnestly seeking for change and God willing, the change we seek will be effected on sat, march 28th 2015.

I have decided to vote for change, I have decided to give GMB the chance to prove to me that he can turn things around in Nigeria. I have decided to vote for the unity, peace and development of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!

527 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by chemali: 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Either you must be deaf or blind!

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Dreyl(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Nigerians Let's match together this coming saturday and vote for GMB/PYO
click like for them.

368 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Dreyl(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:
you are really a dumb cretinous fvcktard. undecided

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

Either you must be deaf or blind!

Bros, no abuse me ooo. I no abuse you, i just asked a question. We go beat ourselves for here ooo, ehnnnn.

No talk say i no warn you ooo. I get hot temper ooo

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:

Uncle, abeg carry your madness face front. I follow you yarn? If you reach house and you no call ya papa fvcktard, e no go better for you. Amoeba.

I am here to have fun and I don't give a flying fvck about your two incompetent contestants. Since one of them is your God for whom you are ready to pour invective and even kill, carry on. I have personally defranchised myself because i cannot bring myself to vote for either of your contestants. I imagine you see me as an opponent, Naaahhh. You and your ogas belong the same place, i operate at a higher and more strategic level.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by chemali: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Bros, no abuse me ooo. I no abuse you, i just asked a question. We go beat ourselves for here ooo, ehnnnn.

No talk say i no warn you ooo. I get hot temper ooo

Being deaf or blind isn't an abuse. People living with disabilities are respected.

Same as saying your patron is clueless isn't an abuse.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Brilliant minds. I really hope they win these elections. Please vote wisely and base your selection on performance not ethnics or religion. We as a nation deserve better and the current administration after 6years have woefully failed us.

Change is inevitable.

Vote not fight.

God bless us all and hear our cry for a better nigeria

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Google63(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians
say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a
16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer
visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where: 1. One
Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today! 2.
Everything was on first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero
tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri &
Kaduna were built & running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with
questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There
was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order 7.
Nigeria had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children was a
crime 9. Littering the public place was a crime 10. Twenty oil
depots were built and functioning. 11 Western world can't
interfere into our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them
packing but did not harness their Land 13. Our economy was NOT
running on generator 14. We can sleep with our eyes closed
because we were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and
Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug
pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North
was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari
was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18.
We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but
did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days
when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not
steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the
order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't
afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK
to the good old days of this our great nation.

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by zinachidi(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by ademega(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
This man has my vote . and I pray PDPA will not rig him out ,if that is rule out then is our president

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

Being deaf or blind isn't an abuse. People living with disabilities are respected.

Same as saying your patron is clueless isn't an abuse.

I still dey catch my trips so far. You still dey take style abuse me ba? I am not challenged in anyway, and unlike u and your other folks, i don't give a damn about your mentally poor contestants. Both would not qualify to contest in any decent society and if they are the best you guys have to offer, I weep for you. I have no patron. Now this is simple English. Desist from abusing me, i am apolitical.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Dreyl(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Uncle, abeg carry your madness face front. I follow you yarn? If you reach house and you no call ya papa fvcktard, e no go better for you. Amoeba.

I am here to have fun and I don't give a flying fvck about your two incompetent contestants. Since one of them is your God for whom you are ready to pour invective and even kill, carry on. I have personally defranchised myself because i cannot bring myself to vote for either of your contestants. I imagine you see me as an opponent, Naaahhh. You and your ogas belong the same place, i operate at a higher and more strategic level.
Next time always comment with your brain intact, bye.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:

Now i know i am dealing with a deranged fellow. You are confused about your s.ex. You sign in as a male, and your profile pic shows you are female, do you also scam? You must be bad at it and perhaps in everything else that you do.

Still having fun though.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:

Dreyl:

Now i know i am dealing with a deranged fellow. You are confused about your s.ex. You sign in as a male, and your profile pic shows you are female, do you also scam? You must be bad at it and perhaps in everything else that you do.

Still having fun though.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:

Guy see, i got into the office this morning and not feeling like doing anything so i felt i should come here and catch some fun. Honestly you are helping fulfill my desire this morning but do not stretch your luck. If i should descend into the gallery with you, i will fvcking bloody you, I swear.

They may also ban the two of us. I am warning you for the second to the last time, LOL

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Dreyl(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Still having fun though.
you brainless midget, if you cannot detect that i'm a guy then your parents really wasted their money on your education. grin
p.s don't you dare quote me again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Dreyl(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Guy see, i got into the office this morning and not feeling like doing anything so i felt i should come here and catch some fun. Honestly you are helping fulfill my desire this morning but do not stretch your luck. If i should descend into the gallery with you, i will fvcking bloody you, I swear.

They may also ban the two of us. I am warning you for the second to the last time, LOL
i don't have the luxury of time trading words with a poverty stricken low lifer, seems you don't know me too well in this section, i will just forgive you today cuz i'm in a good mood. Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
you brainless midget, if you cannot detect that i'm a guy then your parents really wasted their money on your education. grin
p.s don't you dare quote me again

You are gangatous mental lilliput. How in double hell does your pic as a female convince me that you are male. If i were wont to vote, would it be safe for me to vote the same man as you? You must be suffering from fibroid of the brain.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
We are not proud of you. You couldn't sit for WAEC and when caught you forged results.
We are not proud of you because out of all your salaries and pensions you can only boast of a house and 150 cows.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
i don't have the luxury of time trading words with a poverty stricken low lifer, seems you don't know me too well in this section, i will just forgive you today cuz i'm in a good mood. Bye.

Naaah, please do not kill my fun. I don't know you in any section, I am not sectionally biased, i rove and roam like the bird. I have the luxury of time to cut you to size and i am damn gonna do it so long as you do not STFU and face your front. You chose to pick on me like the bully you are. Today, you will get it back in double dose. Do not chicken out. I am ready for you

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by seunmsg(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Lalasticlal, seun, ishilove and other super mods, you have five minutes from now to send this to the fp. grin grin grin

The People's General has spoken.

GMB/PYO 2015.

Lalasticlala, do the needful.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by skentelelady(f): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigerians please forget sentiments, forget the past ( SS) and lets look at the present situation of our grear country Nigeria

Do we really want to continue like this or we need a change?

Lets give Buhari a chance to see what he can do

Another 4 years from GEJ and his government will run down this great nation to the ground. Dnt let us even try it

In the last 6 years that we had more money from Oil, what did he achieve with it? What does he want to achieve now that the global price of oil had dropped? More DEBTS

Dont mortgage your future because of the past or sentiments.

Vote Change

Vote GMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by courage54(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Have said this before and I will keep saying it, that this a

A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL NIGERIANS THAT

March 28 election is not an election between Jonathan and General Buhari but is an election between Jonathan vs all the millions of unemployed graduates and youths, is an election between Jonathan vs all those innocent graduates that were murdered during the last immigration exam, is an election between Jonathan and all the relatives of the kidnap chibok girls, is an election between Jonathan and all the victims of Iyanya, Kano and other bomb blast, is an election between Jonathan vs all the failed small business that has been short down due to shortage of power supply, is an election between Jonathan and all those who lost their love ones during health workers strike, is also an election between Jonathan and all those university undergraduates who has spent more than their stipulated years in school due to strikes and hike in fees. Finally is an election between Jonathan and the general masses who are suffering from the clueless decisions of this government.

As for me am supporting and voting for BUHARI because I can't support a president who fraudulently extort money from young graduates all in d name of giving them jobs only to end up killing lots of them. And this is a government that has not in any way imparted positively in the lives of our youths, rather they steal in billions of dollars from the common man.

BUHARI/OSINBAJO IS THE WAY TO GO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by CR77(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019

APC ''Association of past criminals''

6 Likes

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Onye ochi.... In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

Finally, remember that Buhari has been trolling the country peacefully and went on his campaigns without any hitch. Anywhere he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. For the fact that Jonathan is humble does not make him weak. All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided. He may eventually call the American President "Barack Osama".. See Gobe!
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said two days ago that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT TINUBU, ROCHAS AND AMAECHI ARE PACKAGING THIS MAN TO JUST GET THERE? WHEN HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE, THEY WILL NOW RULE THIS COUNTRY BY PROXY. FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THE TWO FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORRUPTION (OBASANJO AND TINUBU) ENDORSED BUHARI IS A CALAMITIOUS SIGNS OF VERY BAD THINGS THAT ARE COMING IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT BUHARI WI... TUFIAKWA! I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT TALK MORE OF SAY IT! GEJ TILL WHEN IT PLEASE MY CREATOR![/size]

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.