Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! (6496 Views)

10 Of The Lowest Rated Cars In 2017 – Consumer Reports / World Famous Cars And Their First Cars Ever Made / Is This The Ugliest G-wagon G550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by emperorizzy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
billy187:

Thought i was the only one to notice that. This side of the world, everyone loves a car with some ground clearance- a "jeep"
Yeah, sad that we give them too much attention. Ionno how Africans esp Nigerians think, tell the average Nigerian to choose between a range Rover evoque and a lykan supersport and you'll be surprised at their choice.
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by buggaboo: 12:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Number 1 is by far the ugliest
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by chuka5000(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
billy187:
2. Hyundai Coupe Mk 1

Hyundai had established themselves a maker of econosedans. But they would not have none of that- they wanted to be recognized as a premium sporty car brand. They were on course, until the released the Mk 2 coupe. The ungainly lines and bug lights are probably the reason we still don’t see Hyundai as a sports sedan maker.

That car sold like mad in spain and some other European countries. Dont judge with naija market pls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by chuka5000(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
billy187:
6.Lamborghini veneno

There, I said it. This motor may have power pass all the cars I have had, have and will own but its as ugly as hell. It looks like something the devil sef keeps to use during special occasions, you know; when he has to bring the big dogs out to create an impression.

Watch ur word, its the most expensive car now
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
missdebs:
pls add toyota venza to the list, the lambo doesnt deserve to be on the list, its a beautiful beasts
Jeez! A Toyota Venza, really?! undecided

How can you call a venza ugly? Come on!
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by Raymie(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
chuka5000:

Watch ur word, its the most expensive car now
That its expensive does not make it any beautiful. The car is just hype with frosting on the top.

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
billy187:
7.Volkwagen thing

Even listening to the name will tell you that this is some weird car. It looks like a VW beetle designed and made with only a T-square and a spirit level.

Though I recognize that individual preferences comes into play here but including this on the list tells me bucket about your automotive acumen.
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by billy187(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2015
chuka5000:

That car sold like mad in spain and some other European countries. Dont judge with naija market pls.

I never said it sold badly. I'm not even in Nigeria! For instance, in the US several folks consider the design of the Prius to be a bit--obnoxious or daresay homely but then its sells pretty well there. Cars are not sold on looks alone, else we'd all be driving Mercedes, Beamers and Audis! grin
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by Raymie(m): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2015
The Toyota Mirai

If there is any car solely designed to induce convulsions or more kindly vomitting, this 2015 Mirai has to take the cake. Powered by hydrogen, this car is definitely designed to punish those running from the costs of petrol under the pretence of going green. If you think the exterior is awful, the interior is simply..... like a confused spaceship.

Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by billy187(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Raymie:
The Toyota Mirai

If there is any car solely designed to induce convulsions or more kindly vomitting, this 2015 Mirai has to take the cake. Powered by hydrogen, this car is definitely designed to punish those running from the costs of petrol under the pretence of going green. If you think the exterior is awful, the interior is simply..... like a confused spaceship.

Child molesters can be punished by driving this car on a dusty rural road with the windows down and then thoroughly cleaning its interiorgrin grin
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
billy187:

Child molesters can be punished by driving this car on a dusty rural road with the windows down and then thoroughly cleaning its interiorgrin grin

This mirai's thorough interior and exterior wash, clean dry, wax and polish is the absolute best punishment for evil doers.
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by billy187(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2015
lomomike:

This mirai's thorough interior and exterior wash, clean dry, wax and polish is the absolute best punishment for evil doers.

Chai!! We dun want to kill dem na! grin grin
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by goldedprince: 2:54am On Sep 27, 2016
I reported the thread immediately i saw that lambo.
Op is either drank fermented alchohol or is high on some cheap expired drugs
Re: 10 Of The Ugliest Cars Ever Made+ Pics! by lonelydora: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2016
SpaceAngel:
Toyota Venture
Nothing can be yuglier than the venture

Later modified to 'Condor'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

please help: RPM Too High On My 2005 Toyota Camry / Has Anyone Here Built A Car From Scratch / Road Safety: Exploring Advanced Braking Systems And Technologies In Modern Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.