Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68659 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

12 Likes 92 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2015
Never happened and will never happen.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by dharay99: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2015
indifferent, u know y...she saw d tin buh couldn't touch or feel it..

Iyato wa nbe. smiley

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Op, you said "the first time". This got me wondering how many times is it you've experienced such with a lady who wasn't your boo?? cheesy grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
I felt embarrassed too but somehow I have mistakenly seen an naked lady before. So I took it as consolation with respect to the situation.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
I will love to show all the ladies in the world my joystick.

Cc falconey

45 Likes 106 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm just that kind of person that is overly conscious when getting dressed especially when the female folks are few miles away

The first time a lady who was not my girlfriend saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Guys come and air your opinions cool
guys dont care! some might grab the babe and bleep her there! smiley

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2015
wristwatch:
I felt embarrassed too but somehow I have mistakenly seen an naked lady before. So I took it as a consolation with respect to the situation.

really?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Penssuwa(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Accident happens, I'll feel no bad when such happens. Last week, I accidentally bumbed into a fully n*ked lady that was trying to dress up in my room during my sis traditional wedding. She felt no bad and was free to discuss with me on a different subject after. I was d one that felt awkward.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
When I was your age, I usually lock my door when I am nake'd.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by TIDDOLL(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2015
NO BIG DEAL!...u just gave her something to choke on for the rest of her day)..she ill be lyk "OMG was that for real!!!" ....tru out d day.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Oga park well jhoooor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Op, you said "the first time". This got me wondering how many times is it you've experienced such with a lady who wasn't your boo?? cheesy grin
Hehehehe cheesy

I know say you go ask tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
guys dont care! some might grab the babe and bleep her smiley
Hahahaha lwkmd roflwkmd cheesy

Chaiiiii water in my eyes
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by suptol(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
What's she looking for? angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chimerase2: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Shyness?
I intentionally flash ma mins3 wen its semi erect so dat ma sweet nebo would see it grin
She will just be staring at it like sterling of liverpool grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha lwkmd roflwkmd cheesy

Chaiiiii water in my eyes
grin grin grin its true na!

a girl will be shy and be like this guy has seen my future hubby's property.
buh i think you guys dont really care! smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chimerase2: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
abi grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
grin grin grin grin
now ur grown abi? lol
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin its true na!

a girl will be shy and be like this guy has seen my future hubby's property.
buh i think you guy dont really care! smiley
That's true sha

When a guy sees a lady's unclothedness, she might even lock herself up in the room without coming out cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's true sha

When a guy sees a lady's unclothedness, she might even lock herself up in the room without coming out cheesy
lol i had an experience too tho i wasn't unclad
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga park well jhoooor cheesy
E no fit ever happen grin
tosyne2much:
Hehehehe cheesy
I know say you go ask tongue
So, tell us.....how many times have you experienced such? grin cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by akinsadeez(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2015
It is her subsequent action after seeing it that will determine how I will feel. The next step she takes will determine if I will feel really really gooooood or not.grin embarassed It's all in her hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
Semi unclad shey ?

Even if na your bosoms he see, he don see your unclothedness noni tongue
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
if you are not unclad how Is that an experience?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
abi grin
As simple as ABC. Covering Nake'dness has been trivialized grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's true sha

You never jam crase girl grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You be pastor now,who go see Ur dick any how,apart from that girl wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chimerase2: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

As simple as ABC. Nake'dness has been trivialized grin
no mind dm na small boi dey do dem grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
just forget it!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
She said she was semi-unclad cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Semi unclad shey ?

Even if na your bosoms he see, he don see your unclothedness noni tongue
not at all
its a different story entirely! never mind smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.