Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68716 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
guys dont care! some might grab the babe and bleep her smiley
U mean guys like me?if a girl see my Dick,would be so glad.u have 90% assurance of fvcking her
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chibwike(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2015
My girlfriend isn't even supposed to see my joystick.....and no girl ever would...except my wife.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Suzie0(f): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author penssuwa: he felt no bad and was free to discuss with me on a different subject after. I was d one that felt awkward. [/quote] this samething happened to me
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
U mean guys like me?if a girl see my Dick,would be so glad.u have 90% assurance of fvcking her
OK u just confirmed my earlier post. thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by zinachidi(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2015
lol, u can see buh u cant touch,,. Depends on the gal shaa, if she fine, no wahala.. Nufin much, otherwise.. Buh seriously, its nufin to me. I had a female visitor once, my course mate,i intentionally walked out of d bath naked and she was d one who shouted, and turned away, she became shy any time she saw me in class. Buh now we laugh 'bout it most times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Infomizer(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Oh! My joystick?
Depends largely on whether it's the one that came with my video game console or the one used in my aircraft. Either way, she's free to ask questions and I'm willing to teach.

Joystick ko, monitor ni! grin
Yeye filters!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
You be pastor now,who go see Ur dick any how,apart from that girl wink
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
not at all
its a different story entirely! never mind smiley
I mind o grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
chibwike:
My girlfriend isn't even supposed to see my joystick.....and no girl ever would...except my wife.
Roflwkmd lmwkd hahahaha cheesy

Chibwike don come with another theory ooooo cheesy hahahahaha
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I mind o grin
lol am not telling u guys anyways smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
OK u just confirmed my earlier post. thanks
You are welcome
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

He is a virgin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
lol am not telling u guys anyways smiley
Tell me pleeeeaaassee embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
no mind dm na small boi dey do dem grin
Abi?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin grin
now ur grown abi? lol
Gbam!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chimerase2: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

Abi?
yea sure cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chibwike(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

wetin concern my girlfriend with my joystick.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
When I was your age, I usually lock my door when I am nake'd.

and now that you're old?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chibwike(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
He is a virgin grin
Lol.....no body be virgin again...life dey Bleep person up.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

and now that you're old?
I can't hide from my wife na grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by charijee(f): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
chibwike:
Tales by moonlight cool....virgin Chibwike
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:

grin grin grin
okay!lemme share it! smiley
i went to the house of a relation(someone died) and i started feeling sumhw(running stomach)
i had to use their toilet. i realised that the door wasn't locking.
i was sitting on the toilet and then the door fell down flat on the floor grin grin
one of the guys in the house was passing and he raised the door up and was like sorry cry
it was kinda embarrassing buh funny and I just laffed it off
cheesy grin cheesy
missclasssy smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ipleddge: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

and now that you're old?
I still lock d door

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:

I can't hide from my wife na grin

the op is about someone that's not your wife na grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
okay!lemme share it! smiley
i went to the house of a relation(someone died) and i started feeling sumhw(running stomach)
i had to use their toilet. only for me to realise that the door wasn't locking.
i was sitting on the toilet and then the door fell down flat on the floor grin grin
one of the guys in the house was passing and he raised the door up and was like sorry cry
it was kinda embarrassing buh funny and I just laffed it off
cheesy grin cheesy
OMG!! shocked

This is very very embarrassing! cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
xynerise:
When I was your age, I usually lock my door when I am nake'd.
So now you walk unclad just to show maturity abi ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:

grin grin grin

you will not beg for forgiveness like this o
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by charijee(f): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
It is her subsequent action after seeing it that will determine how I will feel. The next step she takes will determine if I will feel really really gooooood or not.grin embarassed It's all in her hands.
You might not get to see her again.....
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by elantraceey(f): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
I still lock d door

story
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
OMG!! shocked

This is very very embarrassing! cheesygrincheesygrin
grin grin grin
i think he's a nice guy smiley
the way he rushed 2 raise the door
he's a real gentleman cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xynerise: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
elantraceey:

the op is about someone that's not your wife na grin
Even at that. Let's assume I am still single and old, I don't forget to lock my door up and down knowing too well I live in a unisex house.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chibwike(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
charijee:
Tales by moonlight cool....virgin Chibwike
Lol...how does that statement make me virgin....i might be trying to correct my mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.