Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68728 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
Very active and has been moved to the permanent site grin
Lol
How today dey go?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
ebukaOtika:

You wey don go ,wetin you bring come back ,.,,,?
Roflwmd cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol
How today dey go?
We go just dey grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2015
chibwike:
which church is that
chapel of grace (living faith foundation)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
chapel of grace (living faith foundation)

It was like the men were forcing you and you were resisting gringrin
I am just imagining the dialogue

Welcome to the fold smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

It was like the men were forcing you and you were resisting gringrin
I am just imagining the dialogue

Welcome to the fold smiley
grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ayusco85(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
almost 15 i guess

What were u eating? U look bigger than dat age o.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
grin
What year was that picture taken ?

The picture quality is like that of Samsung MyX1
cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by wtfCode: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2015
chimerase2:
Shyness?
I intentionally flash ma mins3 wen its semi erect so dat ma sweet nebo would see it grin
She will just be staring at it like sterling of liverpool grin
same here mehn.
I intentionally do that on my black tight boxer short when discussing with this big butt lady next door,she'll be occasionally taking glimpse of my dick nd abs.
I love to torment her,not that i wanna Bleep her
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by kehny25(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
I saw hers too..no tym
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy
lol i wee tell you later

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2015
ayusco85:

What were u eating? U look bigger than dat age o.
lol
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2015
adahgold:

nah.
Your nah does not have six packs! grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ayusco85(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
lol

U never answer o. Dat a pics of a 15yr old
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by adahgold(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Boyooosa:

Your nah does not have six packs! grin

yea I have.. Lol
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Enockia(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

no single shyness oooo to me na promo........rod of rods
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
ayusco85:

U never answer o. Dat a pics of a 15yr old
answer what? I already told u
what else?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

cheesy
hian!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ayusco85(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
answer what? I already told u
what else?

issoraite. u must have been feedin on some human fertilizer den. u looked bigger than 15
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Boyooosa(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
adahgold:

yea I have.. Lol

Uhn uhnn.... I know a TUFACE when I c one! afterall Belle no de kill na!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by adahgold(m): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Boyooosa:

abi.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by adahgold(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Boyooosa:

abi.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by owobumars: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Do u know u can get chep data pans from p.tech communications
mtn, and glo
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat and aitel
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by dafeous(m): 3:33am On May 13, 2015
Men that's a tied one but anyway, it all depends on d babe look if she cool we go run matters if not, I go say babe walker na your luck
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by dowjones(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
Kirinwa:
This is a topic not deserving of front page. Oh it reminds me of igoldforum of blessed memory. When the leaders (Mods) don't do their job well, chaos is not far off.

How did nairaland get to this. cry

How do I contact you?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by sevantex(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2015
I remain cool, calm nd even apologise to d babe subconsciously for runnin into it. Life nor hard jare even tho naija is an exception dis days..Legoo!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Abastical(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Idont mind I even enjoy it when a lady sees my Dick but only unmarried women cos I hope she comes for it
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
IYANGBALI:
If your oko is long and big,you no go mind,you go even like to show it off,but if it is small like that of a 5 year old boy,shame go catch you and the thing go dey pain you
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.