Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Foreign Girls Are Better - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Girls Are Better (2684 Views)

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
I swear,if you know me wella,you will know I don't deny my action
who is that impersonator then undecided ?
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

who is that impersonator then undecided ?
Only Gods know...I think he ve been around for a while
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Only Gods know...I think he ve been around for a while
lemme view his profile
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

lemme view his profile
I can't view his profile,are u sure d moniker is correct
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
I can't view his profile,are u sure d moniker is correct
Very correct Ipledge01. . .
He has been on NL since November 2014
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Very correct Ipledge01. . .
He has been on NL since November 2014
I can't view his profile
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ivyT(f): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
delishpot:
This is the 100th time I will be reading this kain topic.
Op we don hear, enjoy your woman and let the rest of us jejely carry on with our lives.

I wonder o
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ivyT(f): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
A lot of Nigerian girls cheapen themselves by being overly material, parasitic ,coupled with their inherent unwillingness to contribute tangibly to the relationship. THEY ASSUME THEY CAN PAY MEN BACK WITH SEX. SEX IS THEIR CURRENCY.

Happenstances such as the above ,when women objectify themselves ,are the reasons why many men take females a mere playthings for our gratification.

Nonetheless, this son of Mark has been lucky to be well acquainted with the relatively small demographic exceptions.

Big grammar wey no go carry u go anywhere

Shioor
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
ivyT:

Big grammar wey no go carry u go anywhere

Shioor

Actually missy, it has. Howelse do you think I was unanimously chosen to head the editorial boards of my L.G.A and departmental students' union magazines? Or howelse do you think the literatti in me is birthing countless articles on a regular basis and a maiden novel?

The above are to negate your fallacious presumptous assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ronald4lif(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, you have some valid points but I don't seem to understand why almost your thread on this section have to be about directly or indirectly comparing Nigerian women with the foreign ones. Is there something more to it
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
OP, you have some valid points but I don't seem to understand why almost your thread on this section have to be about directly or indirectly comparing Nigerian women with the foreign ones. Is there something more to it
nothing at all to it. Just stating the obvious.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ronald4lif(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
nothing at all to it. Just stating the obvious.

You're happily engaged to a Canadian based Brazilian, you both are having a wonderful and admirable relationship and will soon get married. At the moment you both are in Nigeria having a good time. I think it will be fair you enjoy your stay in Nigeria and forget about the ills of Nigerian girls. They shouldn't matter anymore as you've a non Nigerian wifey to be. I'm happy you've found love and I'm sure most people are. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

You're happily engaged to a Canadian based Brazilian, you both are having a wonderful and admirable relationship and will soon get married. At the moment you both are in Nigeria having a good time. I think it will be fair you enjoy your stay in Nigeria and forget about the ills of Nigerian girls. They shouldn't matter anymore as you've a non Nigerian wifey to be. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
you're right. Whenever they see with my fiancee they get all angry. One even approached me to my face and asked why I had to marry a Brazilian and not a Nigerian girl. The fact is they don't move me. I've stayed long enough in Nigeria to know how 95% of them are. They are only after your pocket and see marriage and a relationship as an escape route from poverty. My fiancee even bought me a car on my birthday. Tell me bro which Nigerian girl can do that and will do that?
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by martineverest(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dis op finish naija babe sha...but,of a truth,many naija girls actually see love as money.wen u re with dem,its either u buy or give dem money..u have mutual sex with dem,u must pay dem.most of dem are more or less LovePeddler.......most naija girls suckquote author=mulattoclaro post=31981931]I'm not trying to be rude or just rush to generalize stuff but I think marriages and relationships with foreign girls are far better than that of their Nigerian counterparts. I'm saying this from experience. Most of my family members and even friends who married foreign women have been known to enjoy their marriages and relationships more than those who married Nigerian girls. Most of them see marriage as an escape route from poverty and a relationship as a financial bail-out from hunger. I dated some nigerian girls before I met my brazilian fiancee and I can tell you the difference is very clear and the distance between them is immeasurable. The first thing most of them look at is your pocket but foreign girls are not like that. Foreign girls are after your love and not your pocket. To some extent I think I agree with that guy called searching4love. He quite correct about them. Mind you I'm not saying all Nigerian girls are the same. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
martineverest:
Dis op finish naija babe sha...but,of a truth,many naija girls actually see love as money.wen u re with dem,its either u buy or give dem money..u have mutual sex with dem,u must pay dem.most of dem are more or less LovePeddler.......most naija girls suckquote author=mulattoclaro post=31981931]I'm not trying to be rude or just rush to generalize stuff but I think marriages and relationships with foreign girls are far better than that of their Nigerian counterparts. I'm saying this from experience. Most of my family members and even friends who married foreign women have been known to enjoy their marriages and relationships more than those who married Nigerian girls. Most of them see marriage as an escape route from poverty and a relationship as a financial bail-out from hunger. I dated some nigerian girls before I met my brazilian fiancee and I can tell you the difference is very clear and the distance between them is immeasurable. The first thing most of them look at is your pocket but foreign girls are not like that. Foreign girls are after your love and not your pocket. To some extent I think I agree with that guy called searching4love. He quite correct about them. Mind you I'm not saying all Nigerian girls are the same.
exactly. One of the main reasons why I didn't marry a Nigerian girl. Bros the first thing they look at is your pocket. This my brazilian fiancee have even bought me a car as a birthday gift before. Tell me which Nigerian girl will do it or can even do it? I will even advice my kids not to marry Nigerian girls. Majority of them are ex prostitutes back in their undergraduate days, cheap, dirty and have a very poor mentality about what a relationship or marriage should be. They see a relationship and marriage as an escape route from poverty. Majority of them don't mind sleeping with monkeys and gorillas as long as they can get money or favours from them. Sometimes I shake my head for them as a result of how low they have descended.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ronald4lif(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're right. Whenever they see with my fiancee they get all angry. One even approached me to my face and asked why I had to marry a Brazilian and not a Nigerian girl. The fact is they don't move me. I've stayed long enough in Nigeria to know how 95% of them are. They are only after your pocket and see marriage and a relationship as an escape route from poverty. My fiancee even bought me a car on my birthday. Tell me bro which Nigerian girl can do that and will do that?

When it comes to Nigeria girls and money I have had my own share of it, a very fair share. And is even worse now that they think I must be more loaded giving that I don't live in Nigeria. So I know all these ills you're talking about.

One of my brothers who's involve with a European have had similar or even worse experience to yours when they visits Nigeria. Same with a cousin. I know how bad it is.

But my point is, this is the way Nigerian girls have grown to be. I don't know why it's so but could be due to the economic hardship presently bedevilling the country. Could be misplaced values. Sadly, no one can change this. Hence, I suggested you move on and forget about them completely, rather than keep flogging it. And have a blissful marriage ahead.

For a Nigerian woman to buy someone a car... lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by martineverest(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Take it easy withnaija girls o.....dis are some of d reason am not planing to marry a naija girl.i could rememba when my broda once said he was coming home to look for a nigerian woman to marry,i quickly rebuke him.he actually tot naija girls are still d same with d way dey were when he left.
mulattoclaro:
exactly. One of the main reasons why I didn't marry a Nigerian girl. Bros the first thing they look at is your pocket. This my brazilian fiancee have even bought me a car as a birthday gift before. Tell me which Nigerian girl will do it or can even do it? I will even advice my kids not to marry Nigerian girls. Majority of them are ex prostitutes back in their undergraduate days, cheap, dirty and have a very poor mentality about what a relationship or marriage should be. They see a relationship and marriage as an escape route from poverty. Majority of them don't mind sleeping with monkeys and gorillas as long as they can get money or favours from them. Sometimes I shake my head for them as a result of how low they have descended.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
foreign ladies are already rich dats y most of dem are not after money.the ones u call golddiggers are d ones from a very poor family so they depend on guys for their upkeep.nd as u can see majorities of nigerians are poor so u dnt nid to blame nigerian girls ive even seen guys asking for money from girls,some date white women to dupe them of their money.tell me if ure poor and ure dating a very rich girl wnt u ask for money.so same goes for girls too

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by martineverest(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
I dont actually think is poverty.greed and i-want-to-belong are actually d cause.....dats y most nigerian marriages break up easily nowadays.the marry while thing are rosy for d man and the d men knowing dat the woman married dem cos of money dey keep their marriage by spending on dem while being unfaithful.but when things crumbles,d woman starts sleeping around to meet u
ronald4lif:

When it comes to Nigeria girls and money I have had my own share of it, a very fair share. And is even worse now that they think I must be more loaded giving that I don't live in Nigeria. So I know all these ills you're talking about.

One of my brothers who's involve with a European have had similar or even worse experience to yours when they visits Nigeria. Same with a cousin. I know how bad it is.

But my point is, this is the way Nigerian girls have grown to be. I don't know why it's so but could be due to the economic hardship presently bedevilling the country. Could be misplaced values. Sadly, no one can change this. Hence, I suggested you move on and forget about them completely, rather than keep flogging it. And have a blissful marriage ahead.

For a Nigerian woman to buy someone a car... lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whatever rocks your boat...
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ronald4lif(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
martineverest:
I dont actually think is poverty.greed and i-want-to-belong are actually d cause.....dats y most nigerian marriages break up easily nowadays.the marry while thing are rosy for d man and the d men knowing dat the woman married dem cos of money dey keep their marriage by spending on dem while being unfaithful.but when things crumbles,d woman starts sleeping around to meet u

Well, the average Nigerian is greedy and to us everything is about money. It's not limited to the women only. How many people are not greedy in Nigeria and are always in for a quick fix to make money. From the leadership of our country, to the religious leaders, to the parastatals, artisans etc. should the women be different? What do we expect from a country that celebrates wealth without minding the source. The task to correct the ills of Nigeria belongs to everyone of us. This is why I most time don't bash our women for their love for money. When the head is rotten so is the body. Myself I love money ohh, who no like am?
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
rahymat:
foreign ladies are already rich dats y most of dem are not after money.the ones u call golddiggers are d ones from a very poor family so they depend on guys for their upkeep.nd as u can see majorities of nigerians are poor so u dnt nid to blame nigerian girls ive even seen guys asking for money from girls,some date white women to dupe them of their money.tell me if ure poor and ure dating a very rich girl wnt u ask for money.so same goes for girls too
it's not poverty that's the problem but rather greed and their I want to belong mentality.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
martineverest:
your head is there. Exactly, greed and I want to belong mentality.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's not poverty that's the problem but rather greed and their I want to belong mentality.
theyre caused by poverty.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
rahymat:
theyre caused by poverty.
if I hear say na poverty. What's poverty in your own definition?
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
if I hear say na poverty. What's poverty in your own definition?
poverty is when someone lacks material possesion or money.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by martineverest(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Everybodi like monu but it bcomes problematic when we allow moni to control us
ronald4lif:

Well, the average Nigerian is greedy and to us everything is about money. It's not limited to the women only. How many people are not greedy in Nigeria and are always in for a quick fix to make money. From the leadership of our country, to the religious leaders, to the parastatals, artisans etc. should the women be different? What do we expect from a country that celebrates wealth without minding the source. The task to correct the ills of Nigeria belongs to everyone of us. This is why I most time don't bash our women for their love for money. When the head is rotten so is the body. Myself I love money ohh, who no like am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Will Advise My Daughters To Remain Virgins Until Marriage / Story --- Love In The Bar (episode 1) / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.