Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Celine Dion: Singer's Husband So Sick He Feeds From A Tube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion: Singer's Husband So Sick He Feeds From A Tube (1306 Views)

Ushbebe Comedian Showing His Bar Head In Studio As He Feeds His Son(pics & Vids) / Tonto Dikeh's Did It To Other Women Husband So What Is The Big Deal With My Own / Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion: Singer's Husband So Sick He Feeds From A Tube by okwuvic(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2015
eline Dion has announced she is returning to the Las Vegas stage in August after one of the toughest years of her life.

The 46-year-old diva, opened up to ABC News'Deborah Roberts about taking time off to care for her husband and manager René Angélil, who is suffering from throat cancer.

Dion told Roberts, "He can’t eat so I feed him. He’s got a feeding tube. I have to feed him three times a day."

The singer has been married to 73-year-old Angélil for 21 years sharing three young sons together. Dion admitted that right now, her family is "taking life one day at a time. [But] we are choosing to live."

The singer took an indefinite leave of absence from her Vegas residency to care for her husband after his second cancer diagnosis last year.

Continue here: http://www.victornwankpa.com/2015/03/celine-dion-singers-husband-so-sick-he.html

(1) (Reply)

See What Banks Has Done To This Ladies. Fighting! / Flavour Sponsors Anna Ebiere's Trip To The US, A To Deliver 'their' Baby / Jimmy Atteh Passes On!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.