Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! (668 Views)

Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests / See What My Landlady Did! What Should I Do? / Nigerian Landlords Should Be Made To Collect Rent Monthly By Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! by DickDastardly(m): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Urgent Advice needed for a friend of mine.

His volumnscious landlady has refused to collect rent from him and she is still very happy with him and has no plan of ejecting him
Bottom line is that he is confused as to the womans intention. Or she is just being nice? Her husband has always been abroad and this my guy has never met him.
My guy has tried to pay the rent twice but the woman was always like "why bother yourself my dear" with sly naughty smiles.
He is now 8months into this free rent manna. This guy has a good job with an oil firm. This woman has four grown up flirtatious daughters who he avoids like rattle snake.
He believes there is a strong sinister scheme to this seeming "charitable" gesture.

People, should he continue to enjoy this largesse or run before they rope him into what he will
regret later.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! by diceman1: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Pay for services rendered or render other services. Your choice.
Re: Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! by Barabbas(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
This matter get k leg o
Re: Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! by dajoaneke(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
Landlady be like "You know say money no be problem". My guy, if you are not comfortable in a free apartment then move out. You are not in a prison are you?

1 Like

Re: Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! by CORTANA: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
better tell ur friend to start shinning the five congos asap or pack out there for me to move in for the callgrin
btw i need the address
Re: Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Lol....dunno why people complain when good things come their way,they try to look for the bad in everything.

Just enjoy life mehn,take a chill pill.

People make life hard for themselves with unnecessary worries. Sheesh

1 Like

Re: Landlady Refuses To Collect Rent And Will Not Eject Him. Pls Advice! by XtraSmooth404: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
my gosh! shocked
when will such blessing come to me? eh?
free house, caring landlady, beautiful landlord's daughters, free food etc and u are complaining? oya pack out na. shey that's what u wanna hear? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Needed On Land Measurement / For Sale>>>>>>(mainland Only). By Real Estate Firm. / make 750k selling Q-court Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.