Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Chris Brown - I Want My Baby Mama Close So I Can Be A Good Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown - I Want My Baby Mama Close So I Can Be A Good Dad (823 Views)

Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL / Taiye Fajemisin, JJC Skillz First Baby Mama (Photos) / Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown - I Want My Baby Mama Close So I Can Be A Good Dad by mascotbest(f): 11:07am On Mar 25, 2015
A great deal of rappers run for the slopes when they thump up some irregular chick, however Chris Brown needs to move that arbitrary chick to the slopes ... the Hollywood Hills, so he can be near to his daughter.

TMZ broke the story ... Chris got Nia Guzman, a 31-year-old Houston lady pregnant and now he's the pleased father of 9-month-old Royalty. We know Chris has invested time with the infant since figuring out he's the father, yet its troublesome in light of the fact that Royalty is 1372 air miles far from Chris' L.A. home.
Click here to view the baby's photos with family together....

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE:
Re: Chris Brown - I Want My Baby Mama Close So I Can Be A Good Dad by djeezy(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2015
If you want her close then marry her. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Wears Wig And Eye Liner / Tony Elumelu, Akon Party With Psquare And Family / Photos: Comedian, Akpororo Gets Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.