Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

King Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu To Enact ‘wait For Me’ Classic At AY Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu To Enact ‘wait For Me’ Classic At AY Live (530 Views)

Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu To Enact ‘wait For Me’ Classic At AY Live by greghamite: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2015
The sheer epic chemistry between two of Nigeria’s music greats in the classic ‘Wait For Me’ and the goose pimples it would evoke will be one of the high points of the year’s edition of AY Live.

It would be too tempting for the veteran duo of King Sunny Ade and Onyeka Onwenu to refuse to reenact the 80s’ classic that became a national anthem among many Nigerians.

AY Live continues in its tradition of delivering one of the most-anticipated comedy concerts in Nigeria.

The show is scheduled to hold on April 5 at Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Running with the theme, Happiness Reloaded, the show retains Nigerian Breweries malt drink, Maltina as headline sponsor.Comedians – I GO DYE, Chi Gul, Seyi Law, Ushbebe, Princess, Shakara, Gordons, Helen Paul, Funny Bone, others.

Musicians – Phyno, Wizkid, Timaya, Lil Kesh, Yemi Alade, Korede Bello, Sunny Ade, Onyeka Onwenu amongst many more.

Date: 5 April, 2015.

Venue: Eko Hotel and Suites Victoria Island, Lagos

Time: 6pm

Tickets: Regular N6000, VIP N25,000, Table For Ten, N1,000,000

Link in....>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/king-sunny-ade-onyeka-onwenu-to-enact-wait-for-me-classic-at-ay-live/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Music Industry Turning Into? / Oh Dear! Dencia Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At The 2015 Billboard Awards / Dino Melaye Says We Shouldn't Vex...shows Off His Lamborghini & Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.