Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) (63964 Views)

Wow Is This Really Cape Town? / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures / Why Do Citizens In Some African Countries Hate Nigerians? Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by An2elect2(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
lol
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by mrbillz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Somewhere in Marina
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by omoiyafusat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dats lagos island, cms
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by floragregs(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
And it made front page? Op u should have just asked someone who has been to Lagos around you! All this yeye threads for this una nairaland sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by davires: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry op but do u go out at all ?? dats d Anglican church in Marina na
That is Christ Church Cathedral
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by nairabetguru(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
konny1:
This is Banana island, Lagos.

its plantain ocean undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by xynerise: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even the mod that moved this to front page doesnt know that building exist in Lagosundecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by siegfried99(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, how old are u? Do u live in Lagos at all? grin

If u don't know that's cms and u live in lag, then u are on a long thing grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by afoo02(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria, my beautiful country.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by dotna(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol.

Biko just Google cathedral marina Lagos and u will see all the fine pictures and address.

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista:
That is CMS in Lagos @ OP...

lolest am even there right now!
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na Marina area be this for Lagos. OP where do you stay?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry op but do u go out at all ?? dats d Anglican church in Marina na
It's the Gothic Cathedral Church at Marina.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Ilekeh(f): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria, Texas abi
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
lolz....i guess it wasnt me afterall..... cheesy..the pictures are just similar, was waiting for BRT when i took a picture of the area...CMS to bad cool

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by MEILYN(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Marina in Lagos. That building is sotall,
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by chimah3(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buh what are you saying In abj...rili? Even the building opposite transcorp hilton is a perfect example! Or you never see that one too?

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
siegfried99:
OP, how old are u? Do u live in Lagos at all? grin

If u don't know that's cms and u live in lag, then u are on a long thing grin
if I show u buildings in abuja can u identify it!? Am 9yrs old? D design was uniques dats y I choose to ask
Abi u don travel go evry were 4 9ja
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by fzero: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
half f ma family ar dere

I stil love abj

hate abj.. fake life undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by dealslip(f): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
That building is about a 100 years old. APC didn't build it, besides it is a church. Just before somebody starts forming APC progressive party.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by ehispapa(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Christ church cathedral at broad street Lagos. It was built by the missionaries in early 1900s. @Op it's on the same street with the first Bank, union BAnk and UBA headquarters.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
chimah3:
Buh what are you saying In abj...rili? Even the building opposite transcorp hilton is a perfect example! Or you never see that one too?
not like dis design man

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
dealslip:
That building is about a 100 years old. APC didn't build it, besides it is a church. Just before somebody starts forming APC progressive party.
The cathedral is almost 150 years old.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Generalkorex(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
That marina in lagos
its along goethe institute.if i no do mistake
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by skykenny: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mehn dat building get sense. That must be VI.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by siegfried99(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
if I show u buildings in abuja can u identify it!? Am 9yrs old? D design was uniques dats y I choose to ask
Abi u don travel go evry were 4 9ja

Not everyone is ur mate on a faceless forum.

By the way I have lived in kubwa for a while grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by kunlemaciver(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
This c m s
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by konny1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
nairabetguru:

its plantain ocean undecided

grin grin grin
Nairabetguru with dis ur attitude u will not win kobo not to talk of naira.

Change u hear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by ibkgab001: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
That is Pure Lagos Cms/ obalende

come to festac there are some streets that looks exactly like Urban ave in dallas Texas 75227

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.