Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I.T. Students Coming To Get Your Various Bank Branch Sortcodes Nationwide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I.T. Students Coming To Get Your Various Bank Branch Sortcodes Nationwide (518 Views)

How Much Do Chevron Pay Their I.T Students? / Please How Much Do Nestle Pay Their I.T Students? / Urgent Help About Nigeria Brewery Industrial Training Students Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T. Students Coming To Get Your Various Bank Branch Sortcodes Nationwide by Okattamgbee: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Are you a 300 or 400 level student eligible for the compulsory six (6) months Industrial Training/SIWES and you are yet to get your bank sortcode from the various financial institutions situated round the country, knowing fully well that without an appropriate bank sortcode relevant to the branch you opened your account ITF (Industrial Training Fund) will never disburse the #15,000 stipend meant for IT students.
So here are some of the bank branch sortcodes

To get the full list from Access bank to Zenith bank click the link below;
http://infotechportal.com/various-banks-branches-and-their-sortcode-natonwide/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Development Training Class In Lagos / 10 Election Safety Tips / Top 5 Mistakes To Avoid With Personal Pronouns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.