Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Angelina Jolie Inspired Kelly Osbourne Wants Ovaries Removed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Inspired Kelly Osbourne Wants Ovaries Removed (542 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / So True!!! Kelly Osbourne Finally Quits Fashion Police / Kelly Osbourne Quits Fasion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Inspired Kelly Osbourne Wants Ovaries Removed by greghamite: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Just like Angelina Jolie told the world few days ago that she has had her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed to prevent cancer.

30 year old Kelly Osbourne and co-host of E! Fashion Police hopes to follow suit and has now revealed that, she also has the ‘cancer gene’ and plans on doing same.

She made the revelation on The Talk as the hosts discussed Jolie’s brave decision and said:

‘I actually do have the cancer gene.’ ‘My mom made all of us get tested after she found out that she had it and got her double mastectomy. I agree with this 100 percent. I know that one day I will eventually have to do it too because if I have children, I want to be...

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/angelina-jolie-inspired-kelly-osbourne-wants-ovaries-removed/

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Of Niger Delta Affairs And PDP Party Agent Shouting Abusive Word / I Am Single Not Ready To Mingle - Ini Edo / Nollywood Walks Against Piracy In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.