Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Kim Kardashian Says She Heard Her Mother, Kris Jenner Moaning During Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Says She Heard Her Mother, Kris Jenner Moaning During Sex (992 Views)

See Bisola's Reaction When She Heard Thin Tall Tony Is Married With Kids / Kim Kardasian & Mother Kris Jenner Wear Same Outfit [PHOTOS] / Kim Kardasian & Mother Kris Jenner Rock Same Dress {pictures Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Says She Heard Her Mother, Kris Jenner Moaning During Sex by bolajioginni: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kim Kardashian West has claimed she heard her mother, Kris Jenner having sex with her toyboy lover, Corey Gamble. The 34 year-old ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ star said she was kept awake by matriarch, Kris Jenner’s bed banging against her wall as she was getting frisky beneath the sheets with her new man. Speaking inSunday’sepisode, March 22 of their family reality TV show, Kim said of her mum’s sex life: ‘The bed bangs up against the wall. I was literally trying to pass out and I woke up and I swear I thought I heard moaning.’ Kim’s sister Khloe was clearly shocked by the revelation and added: ‘That’s disgusting. I have the worst visual.’ However, although Kris’ love life seems to be taking off since the breakdown of her marriage to Bruce Jenner last year, the brunette beauty is adamant she won’t be getting hitched again. When asked by Khloe, if she was dating Corey, Kris said: ‘We’re just hanging out right now. I don’t think I will ever get married again.’ Khloe agreed, adding: ‘You can f*** whoever you want, just don’t get married right now.’ However, the 59 year-old reality TV star, felt angered by her children’s obsession with her love life. She said: ‘It’s so annoying that my family is being so judgmental because all I really want to do is..................continue reading on link below ;
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/kim-kardashian-says-she-heard-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Unclad Picture Of Cynthia Morgan With An Unknown Man / Photographer, Yomi Black's Wife Makes Pregnancy Look Sexy In New Pics / 8 Tips To Turn Your Lady On,without S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.