Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dating Woman With HIV... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Woman With HIV... (1440 Views)

Woman Narrates How Irish Lover ‘deliberately’ Infected Her With HIV (photo) / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Register with online dating agent, want chatting, hanging out, long term relation that might lead to serious relationship with right suitor. I got some response, from one particular lady in her profile she got HIV positive and refused to put her picture in her profile, out of curiosity requested for it, she responded, found her culture and okay. However, because of her honesty, I decided to play along chatting online and phone. she wanted us to step up....Should I brake her heart, tell her its out of sympathy or continue to pretend take her out giving her false hope everything is hunky funky lovely?, Over to you guys please put yourself in my position what will you do?
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by temitemi1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ask your parents...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by alberto2k(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dumb phuck
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
Dumb phuck

Lady calm down dear, no need for abusive and foul language. please respect yourself give your honest advice or park your foul mouthed elsewhere. However, if you need attention...get it somewhere else maybe the subject touch the bone?

1 Like

Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thomsbuky:

Lady calm down dear, no need for abusive and foul language. please respect yourself give your honest advice or park your foul mouthed elsewhere. However, if you need attention...get it somewhere else maybe the subject touch the bone?
ur a dumb phuck..take it or take it

1 Like

Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by idu1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thomsbuky:
Register with online dating agent, want chatting, hanging out, long term relation that might lead to serious relationship with right suitor. I got some response, from one particular lady in her profile she got HIV positive and refused to put her picture in her profile, out of curiosity requested for it, she responded, found her culture and okay. However, because of her honesty, I decided to play along chatting online and phone. she wanted us to step up....Should I brake her heart, tell her its out of sympathy or continue to pretend take her out giving her false hope everything is hunky funky lovely?, Over to you guys please put yourself in my position what will you do?
I am sorry sir.

I don't ve any advise for you...
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Ask your parents...
So your own parent advice you on who to date? It either you give your honest advice as a man in same situation what will you do.?
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
idu1:
I am sorry sir.

I don't ve any advise for you...

Thank you for your honest contribution.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Are u HIV positive too? If yes then I think u guys are both match with each other. At least both of u will not spread the disease further.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Are u HIV positive too? If yes then I think u guys are both match with each other. At least both of u will not spread the disease further.

Absolutely I am not. Hence reason why i don't want to continue relationship because i might get infected...I have sympathy for her due to her honesty, culture and responses..However, as she want to take the relationship further, I am in dilemma either to tell her true or continue with relationship that goes no were.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thomsbuky:

Absolutely I am not. Hence reason why i don't want to continue relationship because i might get infected...I have sympathy for her due to her honesty, culture and responses..However, as she want to take the relationship further, I am in dilemma either to tell her true or continue with relationship that goes no were.
well it all depends on u, but I don't think is adviceable for u to make some one happy and sacrifice ur life/future by contacting HIV. If u guys start dating sex must involve and I don't think is 100percent safe with u. Condoms get busted,u get carried away,u want to do quickies and other stuffs that love bird do. So in summary stay away from that lady if u want good for urself. Thank me letter.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
well it all depends on u, but I don't think is adviceable for u to make some one happy and sacrifice ur life/future by contacting HIV. If u guys start dating sex must involve and I don't think is 100percent safe with u. Condoms get boosted,u get carried away,u want to do quickies and other stuffs that love bird do. So in summary stay away from that lady if u want good for urself. Thank me letter.

Many thanks for your advice its taking on board..
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by sinaj(f): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
he isnt dumb undecided
if u av no reasonable advice to giv him, pack ur dumb brain in ya garage or stay back nd read reasonable comments.

1 Like

Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by sinaj(f): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
many piple go into relationship out of pity nd regret it later.
If you know d woman nd u r sure u love her, u can make d relationship work.

but you have to search ur hrt very well nd talk to frnds too.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by chimerase2: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op de thunda dat will fire u get MAGUN undecided
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by ronald4lif(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
There's nothing to advise here really. You don't love her but rather feeling pity for her, forget it man.

There's a drug an HIV negative person can take before having sex with a carrier and will not get infected. The drug has proven to be very effective. But it depends if you are bold enough to risk it.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Thomsbuky(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
There's nothing to advise here really. You don't love her but rather feeling pity for her, forget it man.

There's a drug an HIV negative person can take before having sex with a carrier and will not get infected. The drug has proven to be very effective. But it depends if you are bold enough to risk it.

Thank you for bringing another dimensional thought to these saga. I really appreciate your reasoning for given another angle to follow, should I wanted to be bold and man enough.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by octopusfreaky(f): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Glowstone(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
why are Nigerians
Nairalanders
Romancelanders
so so Weird undecided undecided
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
sinaj:
he isnt dumb undecided
if u av no reasonable advice to giv him, pack ur dumb brain in ya garage or stay back nd read reasonable comments.
and ur a dumb b.itc.h.
Reasonable comments such as urs eh? I doubt that. "She had hiv on her profile,I chatted,her culture okay,out of sypmathy,shld I tell her,blah blah blah!" Dumb to me tho.

sh|t heads.
Re: Dating Woman With HIV... by dareyking(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Countinue to date and make sure u marry her....HML in Advance....

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Shouldn't Do In The Name Of MARRIAGE / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women – Study / She Scares The Poo Out Of Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.