Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (36780 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Let me open the stage.

i want to immigrate to Finland, and my reasons are:
Finland is one of the happiest places to live.
low crime rate, low unemployment rate.
standard of living is high.
educational system is one of the best.
its passport is one the greatest, it's visa free to more than 170 countries.
it's a beautiful country with many lakes and forests.
Finland is also known as 'land of lakes.
has a strong currency, EURO.
it shares border with nice countries like: Sweden, Norway, Russia and maritime border with Estonia.
it's not over populated.

But, the weather is 'terribly' bad

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
The weather in Finland isn't that bad. You get used to it quite quickly. I live there right now.
If I were to immigrate anywhere, I would go to Brazil. It is a lovely lovely place and the language is simply exquisite smiley

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by chimerase2: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Let me open the stage.

i want to immigrate to Finland, and my reasons are:
Finland is one of the happiest places to live.
low crime rate, low unemployment rate.
standard of living is high.
educational system is one of the best.
its passport is one the greatest, you are visa free to more than 170 countries.
it's a beautiful country with many lakes and forests.
Finland is also known as 'land of lakes.
has a strong currency, EURO.
it shares border with nice countries like: Sweden, Norway, Russia and maritime border with Estonia.
it's not over populated.

But, the weather is 'terribly' bad
ma senior brother is tryin to move away from finland self
mind u dey dnt speak english u wll hv to learn der language be4 any oda tin
but i wil furda ma educatn der

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
why does he want to move out? boredom? you know finland is too boring. land of introverts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by chimerase2: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
why does he want to move out? boredom? you know finland is too boring. land of introverts.
he wants to move to a more lucrative english speaking country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Naijaphil:
The weather in Finland isn't that bad. You get used to it quite quickly. I live there right now.
If I were to immigrate anywhere, I would go to Brazil. It is a lovely lovely place and the language is simply exquisite smiley
if am to go to Brazil, am going there for two things. the beaches and Sexy Ladies with nice butt and boobs.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
[b]mind u dey dnt speak english[/b]u wll hv to learn der language be4 any oda tin
i heard that about 60% of them can speak english. but wont speak it to you. just like French people. they want to feel sophiscated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
he wants to move to a more lucrative english speaking country
okay.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by chimerase2: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i heard that about 60% of them can speak english. but wont speak it to you. just like French people. they want to feel sophiscated.
i dnt knw maybe wen i get der i wil knw
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
i dnt knw maybe wen i get der i wil knw
Please when you get there, don't finish Finnish girls.

16 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Everybody under the age of 60 in Finland speaks some English. They are very willing to speak it to you. They will help you and they will smile at you. Just this week, I lost my wallet with A LOT of money in it. Someone found it, called the number I wrote in it and gave it back.
Finland is a really nice place!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Naijaphil:
Everybody under the age of 60 in Finland speaks some English. They are very willing to speak it to you. They will help you and they will smile at you. Just this week, I lost my wallet with A LOT of money in it. Someone found it, called the number I wrote in it and gave it back.
and they're intelligent.
you a student there?
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by olamilekan9(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
hungary or czech republic for football opportunities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by anyicent: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Naijaphil:

Where are you in Finland?
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
i too wan vamoose leave northern nigeria (bauchi to be specific), but i am cut in an infinite-loop of not knowing where to relocate to. pls, like how would it cost me to get a visa and other essential stuffs to move SA. please...
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 19naia(m): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2015
I would like to try and live in Nigeria for as long as possible... I would enjoy to eat pounded yam with varieties of pepper soup and Ponmo meat, daily.. Also i like egusi... If i can last 6 months there or longer, i will be happy as a life acheivement...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2015
19naia:
I would like to try and live in Nigeria for as long as possible... I would enjoy to eat pounded yam with varieties of pepper soup and Ponmo meat, daily.. Also i like egusi... If i can last 6 months there or longer, i will be happy as a life acheivement...
are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
I want to go to canada, to study and also live there when am finished but the tution fee is on the high there but the cost of living is low.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 19naia(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:
are you not a Nigerian?

Yes, half and half.. But i have not practiced the Nigerian living thing in 24 years now... Also not sure how well my health conditions can handle the polluted air there.. I will try one day again, and find out for sure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
19naia:

Yes, half and half.. But i have not practiced the Nigerian living thing in 24 years now... Also not sure how well my health conditions can handle the polluted air there.. I will try one day again, and find out for sure...
lol. to be sincere eh. Nigeria is not that bad. China is even more polluted(air) than Naija.

btw, i still hate Nigeria. patriotism is the last thing in my dictionary.
i rather serve in IDF than serve in Nigeria Army.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 19naia(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:

lol. to be sincere eh. Nigeria is not that bad. China is even more polluted(air) than Naija.

btw, i still hate Nigeria. patriotism is the last thing in my dictionary.
i rather serve in IDF than serve in Nigeria Army.

I fear china more than Nigeria.. I was in philippines south east asia for 2 years, and it was not easy even though i was rich by their standards... I had it hard, always sick and weak from the pollution there..But i used to go back to visit US every 6-8months for relief and manage my affairs back home in US. Manila is their mega city like lagos..Maybe they have 20million in that city.. I stayed there a few times and could feel the pollution taking over my body and mind..
Its ok.. My home town in Nigeria is Ondo state Akure and i have many friends from Lagos, Owerri, Portharcourt and i can even just go and stay in Calabar if i need to escape so much pollution.. My lungs have problems that i must take caution for..
I dont care for Nigeria as a political country...I care Just the good people there as a culture ,and my connections there to people i used to be with back in the days.. and to eat ponmo,bushmeat with egusi and other types of stew with pounded yam.. Yes, adventure of food and culture and old memories for the place that was once my home...
Even if i decided i could live in Nigeria, i would live 6months in US and 6months there... Thats how i have been doing it lately.. 6 months at home in US and then six months of winter in some'other hot climate country abroad or this year i was tired of abroad, so i travelled to a different region of the US where its hot.. Miami and then Arizona near mexico border...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2015
19naia:

I fear china more than Nigeria.. I was in philippines south east asia for 2 years, and it was not easy even though i was rich by their standards... I had it hard, always sick and weak from the pollution there..But i used to go back to visit US every 6-8months for relief and manage my affairs back home in US. Manila is their mega city like lagos..Maybe they have 20million in that city.. I stayed there a few times and could feel the pollution taking over my body and mind..
Its ok.. My home town in Nigeria is Ondo state Akure and i have many friends from Lagos, Owerri, Portharcourt and i can even just go and stay in Calabar if i need to escape so much pollution.. My lungs have problems that i must take caution for..
I dont care for Nigeria as a political country...I care Just the good people there as a culture ,and my connections there to people i used to be with back in the days.. and to eat ponmo,bushmeat with egusi and other types of stew with pounded yam.. Yes, adventure of food and culture and old memories for the place that was once my home...
Even if i decided i could live in Nigeria, i would live 6months in US and 6months there... Thats how i have been doing it lately.. 6 months at home in US and then six months of winter in some'other hot climate country abroad or this year i was tired of abroad, so i travelled to a different region of the US where its hot.. Miami and then Arizona near mexico border...
most countries in south east asia are polluted.
next time, you try Japan, Singapore or south korea. they are safer.
No one goes to North korea.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 19naia(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Yes i know.. Next time i travel i must select between me must go list.. For now is Brazil region, Mauritius and Naija... One place a year should get them all done eventually..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 19naia(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Yes i know, those are the better countries.. Next time i travel i must select between my must go list.. For now is Brazil region, Mauritius and Naija... One place a year should get them all done eventually..
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2015
19naia:

Yes i know.. Next time i travel i must select between me must go list.. For now is Brazil region, Mauritius and Naija... One place a year should get them all done eventually..
that's nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by stepo707: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Australia baby.....learnt they are plenty jobs opportunities and the place is beautiful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by lillaowow(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!

i dnt think US is for me anymore.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 7:19am On Apr 06, 2015
lillaowow:
AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!

stepo707:
Australia baby.....learnt they are plenty jobs opportunities and the place is beautiful
nice. but what happens to New zealand?
New zealand is a lonely baby

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by stepo707: 7:52am On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

I'll start looking then.lol
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
SkinnyDude:

If am opportuned, if God will permit, I'll love to migrate to any of the following because I learnt they are peaceful, friendly, happy, beautiful with green landscapes/Mountains during summer, under populated, not polluted, snowy, low crime rate and lots of opportunities.

Canada
Norway
Switzerland
Estonia
Latvia
Iceland
Finland
New Zealand (But is far).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Obinnio: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2015
olamilekan9:
hungary or czech republic for football opportunities
how is the opportunity in Hungary and Czech,do U have any ties there,are U a footballer? Me too I am but want to know footballing opportunities if One travels and lets say hopping europe for trials instead of wasting years here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by NighttWalker(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2015
stepo707:
lillaowow:
AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!
Funny I wanna leave Australia for the US, OZ is a great place with super nice people but a bit boring, I'm studying in Sydney and so far haven't seen/done anything spectacular

5 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / My Sujourn Through The Mystical Forest Of Igbo Olodumare...ondo State. / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.