Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (36792 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Taireblaze(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
if yoo love nigro n gangster go for U.S.A....If yoo love food go for italy.....if yoo love ladies go for brazil.....as for moi i love wildlife xo australia or canada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
To Liberia ............ebola or no ebola cool shocked
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by tociano009(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Germany is not bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Brazil first choice'because they have a little similar culture with the yorubas,so it will feel like home there. Secondly'canada, because it's peaceful and secure. I use to love America but not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
farem:

Someone Immigrates to where you are. Ghanians Immigrate to Nigeria.
You Emigrate to another country. You Emigrate to Finland.
MIGRATION is the word that treats the two.
Mere fact that we refer to Immigration department does not make everything Immigration. That dept is burdened particularly with those who come into Nigeria (the IMMIGRANTS).

Please note that if you move out, as a Nigerian, to any country, you Emigrate, hence, you are an Immigrant.

Op take note, pls.

Thanks

I'll fault this.. It's still the same. Ghanaians immigrating to Finland nko. It all depends on the context cos at the end of the day it's still same. Op carry on jare

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by BERNHARDT(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
tociano009:
Germany is not bad
The best country in the world is Germany, everything secured

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by eliteatlantic: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
farem:

Someone Immigrates to where you are. Ghanians Immigrate to Nigeria.
You Emigrate to another country. You Emigrate to Finland.
MIGRATION is the word that treats the two.
Mere fact that we refer to Immigration department does not make everything Immigration. That dept is burdened particularly with those who come into Nigeria (the IMMIGRANTS).

Please note that if you move out, as a Nigerian, to any country, you Emigrate, hence, you are an Immigrant.

Op take note, pls.

Nice explanation. Many people make mistakes in this area.

Thanks
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Oh boy na Iraq and Iran ..........so that I can aquire some skills to defeat boko boys. .....lol cool

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Angelou(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Naijaphil:
The weather in Finland isn't that bad. You get used to it quite quickly. I live there right now.
If I were to immigrate anywhere, I would go to Brazil. It is a lovely lovely place and the language is simply exquisite smiley
brazil is a more civil form of nigeria...
for me the country i'd love to visit is luxembourg
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by buoye1(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Kentrasso:
Canada. Cos I believe it's God's will for me to live there wink angry
Yes dear,we on this together.....Canada things

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by papercoin(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Denmark

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
The Philippines.
I've always love the country and I do lot of research on it.
Though people say it's dry and nothing happens there,I still can't stop loving it.

I just keep nursing the dream of staying there someday smiley
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by shahydbinaliyu(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2015
china... technology
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by deraugo: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
for someone who wants to migrate to UK, what are the chances of him/her getting a good paying job quickly?

n hw friendly is UK?.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Tundellinium(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
JAPAN. I would like to go to Tokyo, Japan for so many reasons:
1. To learn much about industrialization of Technology i.e robotics, IT, and some good oriented programming.
2. To learn their cultural way of life eg the architectural houses, language and history of some ethnic groups there.
3. It's a conducive environment with profitable economic group.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by RobinHez(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Let me open the stage.

i want to immigrate to Finland, and my reasons are:
Finland is one of the happiest places to live.
low crime rate, low unemployment rate.
standard of living is high.
educational system is one of the best.
its passport is one the greatest, it's visa free to more than 170 countries.
it's a beautiful country with many lakes and forests.
Finland is also known as 'land of lakes.
has a strong currency, EURO.
it shares border with nice countries like: Sweden, Norway, Russia and maritime border with Estonia.
it's not over populated.

But, the weather is 'terribly' bad
Nice countries like Russia Guy ask ukraine whether Russia dey nice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Fabdedon(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
lonelydora:
Norway because it is the least stressed country in the world. The country with the highest Sovereign Wealth Fund in excess of $1trillion. Their prison looks a living house where everything is provided for you so that you don't suffer. You choose what to cook and cook it yourself. Even CNN journalist went there and were baffled.
are you planong to go there to become a Prisoner?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by ritzytbabs(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
for educational reasons.....i got belgium in mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Kizmarty:
The Philippines.
Though people say it's dry and nothing happens there,I still can't stop loving it.

u better stay at home than going there ............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Kingsasian(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Kizmarty:
The Philippines.

brother, why philippines?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by RobinHez(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2015
4 me I love Naija enough to immigrate to a foreign land and become a slave to their customs and laws. I can only travel out for education or business purpose, but naija is in the blood!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by nobleemy2(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Am relocating back to my state...from lagos to aba.dats all
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Kingsasian(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2015
Canada my dreamland. Reasons best known to me. Secondly the U.S.A, Texas Houston to be precise.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by iiiyyyk(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2015
Kizmarty:
The Philippines.

Hahaha, seems u want to do research on poverty or pollution, its very promonent there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Naijaphil:
The weather in Finland isn't that bad. You get used to it quite quickly. I live there right now.
If I were to immigrate anywhere, I would go to Brazil. It is a lovely lovely place and the language is simply exquisite smiley

I'll go with you on this one but I doubt we will be migrating for the same reasons
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
if am to go to Brazil, am going there for two things. the beaches and Sexy Ladies with nice butt and boobs.

More like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Men I will love to live and die in abu dhabi ooo

That place is where I call paradise on earth...

No problem nothing nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Naijaphil:
Everybody under the age of 60 in Finland speaks some English. They are very willing to speak it to you. They will help you and they will smile at you. Just this week, I lost my wallet with A LOT of money in it. Someone found it, called the number I wrote in it and gave it back.
Finland is a really nice place!
Visa requirements please
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by horladmejy(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
Please if you have a better link for furthering studies in one of those countries or if you have a football or job link to em please let us know...abegi i need to move out for surer opportunities
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by sukkot: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
UK

I need to join my Chief (sukkot) cool
bros me i am headed to naija oooo lmao grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by holyokoto(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2015
The place I ever Dream of traveling to Is no where but IRAQ notably northern Baghdad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos / My Sujourn Through The Mystical Forest Of Igbo Olodumare...ondo State. / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.