Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (36791 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
You are welcome to Germany.Nice place to be, you will enjoy your stay.
BERNHARDT:
WHY NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT GERMANY? THE BACKBONE OF EUROPEAN UNION,OR ARE YOU GUYS AFRAID OF LEARNING DEUTSCH? grin grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by RobinHez(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Princemomoh:
So all immigrant are slave?.in my country will dont treat immigrants as slave. Ok
I didn't say that o! I said I don't want to be 'enslaved' to their laws. To live in a white man's land, u have to do what the white man wants or else...deportation!
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by pappizeezu: 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will love to live in florida not jst that Palm beach....cos I love that city......

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by ghetto101(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
there's no pollution in EUROPE ?

19naia:

Yes, half and half.. But i have not practiced the Nigerian living thing in 24 years now... Also not sure how well my health conditions can handle the polluted air there.. I will try one day again, and find out for sure...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Teacup: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Olutola88:
I don't wanna leave Nigeria until I make it here. I'll just visit those places on vacations, conferences, seminars...

Yes oh I will make my money here in Nigeria and go on holiday and vacation to Finland smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by kingDELE(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Dubia...
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by tociano009(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
BERNHARDT:
The best country in the world is Germany, everything secured
yeah best European leading ECONOMY
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by tociano009(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingDELE:
Dubia...
pls Dubai is only good if you make enough money to start business
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Can you guys advise me on Ireland(Dublin)? Plss
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by bee444: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nigeria all the way. Can't compare 9ja with any other country. We have the most beautiful and tasteful food in the world. Beautiful people full 9ja die. Our way of life is second to none.

Missed 9ja too much. Missed my Church, my freinds and most importantly, my siblings. I wouldn’t trade 9ja with anywhere in the world. Just need to make this money quickly and come back home.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by BiafranPrince: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't want to migrate to any country, I only want Biafra, and Biafra I shall get.

IPOB worldwide, we are marching to get Biafra this year.

All Hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
o@=JJCE =Please help me out too oooo....wil send u an email now too...
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by pat077: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
canada on my mind.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by daclint(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
U.S.A , going there for clubbing and Sk.lol
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Jossyroyal1: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
lonelydora:
Norway because it is the least stressed country in the world. The country with the highest Sovereign Wealth Fund in excess of $1trillion. Their prison looks a living house where everything is provided for you so that you don't suffer. You choose what to cook and cook it yourself. Even CNN journalist went there and were baffled.
Hommie, so do yhu want to go flex in their prison? hilarious!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by RaptorX: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Why would any black person want to move to the US, where the police shoot down the blacks over there like dogs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by samuelenyi1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Well 4 me I want to migrate to south korea or Germany I lik germany wela by de grace of God I wil be out of dis country
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by trak25(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Biafra

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Justicealh3(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
B4 d election of 28march2015 i was so planin to flyin out of d country to UK, purposily 4 curroption, unemploiment, 4 issues of bokoharam, but later when i discover dat GMB's gonna be d next president, i decided to stay nd watch is administration.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Caleycash(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sile12:

If am opportuned, if God will permit, I'll love to migrate to any of the following because I learnt they are peaceful, friendly, happy, beautiful with green landscapes/Mountains during summer, under populated, not polluted, snowy, low crime rate and lots of opportunities.
I advice...don't. Come to Switzerland;it's a nice place but boring. As hell...the people. Are living dead
Canada
Norway
Switzerland
Estonia
Latvia
Iceland
Finland
New Zealand (But is far).
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Realone92(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
If its not Canada forget it ....

Yeah ...
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
You are right. I understand you now.
RobinHez:

I didn't say that o! I said I don't want to be 'enslaved' to their laws. To live in a white man's land, u have to do what the white man wants or else...deportation!
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Meh. There are a few countries I'd love to visit.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Maczeelly(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Any spanish speaking country........ha bin learning spanish 4 somtyn now. Hola!
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by noblejames: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
I will migrate from Onitsha to Lagos and from there to Abuja then turn to Portharcourt and finally retire back to Aba. For holidays, I will travel to Jos, and then turn to Calabar... If going outside too hungry me, then I will go to Kenya and Ethiopia, these places no one will discriminate you and see you as nothing. There is no place like Nigeria, There is no snow, no winter, no hurricane, no tornado, no bizarre weather, no earthquake, no mudslide or landslide, no sand storm. The temperature is very comfortable, 29 degree room and if is too hot 33 outside. In fact I want to tell you that oyibo people are thinking if it is possible they can exchange our country for theirs. The problem and disaster we have is corruption and the failure to see beyond our nose. Infact if we can work hard and build Nigeria as suppose, all these oyibo people will queue up to collect green card and citizenship in Nigeria! No be lie!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by bayocanny: 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ireland, dublin precisely
To those who are aiming to travel to australia, it a very nice place u can be working while schooling their wages is very high, especially if u apply for postgraduate study your full scholarship sure pass, I have a friend overthere who is schooling and his doing very well. There are also a lot of city u canmeet a lot of nigerians overthere cities like, perth, sydney, brisbane, melbourne they are very nice place
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by farem: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
CodeineJunkiee:

I'll fault this.. It's still the same. Ghanaians immigrating to Finland nko. It all depends on the context cos at the end of the day it's still same. Op carry on jare

Don't be dull-headed! This is purely an elementary Economics theory in sec. schools. Now to your illustration, a Ghanian who migrates to Finland is Emigrant to them in Ghana and Imigrant to the residents of FIland. On the other hand, both are considered migrants by the residents of all other countries EXCEPT Ghana and Finland.

I am not out here to win an argument nor to deflate your ego, BUT to put the records straight. Especially to those who don't know it at all.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by lepasharon(f): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
France. I want a french african guy kiss
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
RobinHez:

Nice countries like Russia Guy ask ukraine whether Russia dey nice
omo, Russia is nice to me. i didnt say RussiaNs or Russian government, but Russia as a country
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

And you could kpansh a transvestite thinking otherwise. For all I know 60% of the ladies in Brazil have done a Sex change (meaning they were actually men with hormonal disorders at first instance) grin tongue
so long as there is pussyy there. your boy doesnt care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
farem:

Someone Immigrates to where you are. Ghanians Immigrate to Nigeria.
You Emigrate to another country. You Emigrate to Finland.
MIGRATION is the word that treats the two.
Mere fact that we refer to Immigration department does not make everything Immigration. That dept is burdened particularly with those who come into Nigeria (the IMMIGRANTS).

Please note that if you move out, as a Nigerian, to any country, you Emigrate, hence, you are an Immigrant.

Op take note, pls.

Thanks
sorry bro. it was a 'slip of the hand'.
i wanted to type 'migrate'. and now i cant modify it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos / Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.