Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (36779 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
I WILL RECOMMEND MY VILLAGE TO YOU THEN. STAY AWAY FROM THE EMBASSY FOR PEOPLE WITH MORE IMPORTANT BIZ.....NEXT!
am not going there to hustle, my friend
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by geophyscist: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
i will like to build my career in qatar and come to nigeria to establish myself.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
M4gunners:
Then get ready to be sleeping with your follow men in the form of women. Transsexual is the second hobbies.
oh! i have heard you oh!
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Tattooboy:
u need Jesus
my mum also said that. so am not doubting.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
BERNHARDT:
WHY NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT GERMANY? THE BACKBONE OF EUROPEAN UNION,OR ARE YOU GUYS AFRAID OF LEARNING DEUTSCH? grin grin
skin head hunters things. neo-nazi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
NIGERIA my home land.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
bee444:
Nigeria all the way. Can't compare 9ja with any other country. We have the most beautiful and tasteful food in the world. Beautiful people full 9ja die. Our way of life is second to none.

Missed 9ja too much. Missed my Church, my freinds and most importantly, my siblings. I wouldn’t trade 9ja with anywhere in the world. Just need to make this money quickly and come back home.
where you at now, and why did you leave Naija?
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
noblejames:
I will migrate from Onitsha to Lagos and from there to Abuja then turn to Portharcourt and finally retire back to Aba. For holidays, I will travel to Jos, and then turn to Calabar... If going outside too hungry me, then I will go to Kenya and Ethiopia, these places no one will discriminate you and see you as nothing. There is no place like Nigeria, There is no snow, no winter, no hurricane, no tornado, no bizarre weather, no earthquake, no mudslide or landslide, no sand storm. The temperature is very comfortable, 29 degree room and if is too hot 33 outside. In fact I want to tell you that oyibo people are thinking if it is possible they can exchange our country for theirs. The problem and disaster we have is corruption and the failure to see beyond our nose. Infact if we can work hard and build Nigeria as suppose, all these oyibo people will queue up to collect green card and citizenship in Nigeria! No be lie!
poor man thinking.
travel out and see that you are living in hell..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by NighttWalker(m): 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
chidamysy:
How much does it cost to get MBA there. Are there job opportunities while Schooling
This is gonna be a long reply

Well I don't know what MBA is, I'm 'freshman' which means I haven't even started year 1 yet, I'm doing what is called 'Foundation' as required for all international students, expect you're from an English(maybe also non English) speaking Western countries, it last for a year.

While still in Foundation we are not allowed to work since its almost like high school but from what I've heard there are loads of 'summer' jobs here, if you got your cert you might nail a good job
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by farem: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

sorry bro. it was a 'slip of the hand'.
i wanted to type 'migrate'. and now i cant modify it

Welcome. You can change it by going to modify and change all that you want.
Thanks
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by NighttWalker(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
mamajaz:

Is that soo? Please how easy is it to work and school as a nurse there and can I get job that can pay my school fees?
Getting a job that can pay your school fees might require all of your time or lots of it, then you might not have much time for classes, school fees here nobi small tin oo, but I heard that nurses and doctors make good money in OZ, that was all I heard, didn't ask further questions.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by RaptorX: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

poor man thinking.
How is he living in hell, because he rather stay in Nigeria than go and be living like a second class citizen in some oyinbo country? You my friend is the one living in hell in all these racist oyinbo countries, being there done it so I know.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
farem:

Welcome. You can change it by going to modify and change all that you want.
Thanks
you cant modify any post that is on front page. i dont know why. everything is dead.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
RaptorX:
How is he living in hell, because he rather stay in Nigeria than go and be living like a second class citizen in some oyinbo country? You my friend is the one living in hell in all these racist oyinbo countries, being there done it so I know.
what do you mean by second class citizen?
to tell you the truth, Nigeria is the worst place to live. ridiculed with tribalism, nepotism and god-fatherism. i prefer to be abused racially than be discriminated against by my fellow Nigerian.
as an igbo man, some people dont even want me in their land. am i not worse than a second class citizen, when am not allowed to invest or live peacefully in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by JJCE(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Realone92:
If its not Canada forget it ....

Yeah ...
i can help you out...
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Bollinger(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Don't go to France; Too rough, and paris is dirty
Don't go to Italy: Too rude.
Don't go London: Too much like Naija, and the houses suck. Too small. In fact, all houses in Europe suck.
Germany is not bad, but i would not like to live there permanently.
Switzerland is absolutely freaking awesome.
But, the best and absolutely best is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. There is a reason they call it the bold, brave and free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
farem:
[color=#770077][/color]

Don't be dull-headed! This is purely an elementary Economics theory in sec. schools. Now to your illustration, a Ghanian who migrates to Finland is Emigrant to them in Ghana and Imigrant to the residents of FIland. On the other hand, both are considered migrants by the residents of all other countries EXCEPT Ghana and Finland.

I am not out here to win an argument nor to deflate your ego, BUT to put the records straight. Especially to those who don't know it at all.

Thanks

Yada Yada... na u sabi. I won't insult you
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
farem:
[color=#770077][/color]

Don't be dull-headed! This is purely an elementary Economics theory in sec. schools. Now to your illustration, a Ghanian who migrates to Finland is Emigrant to them in Ghana and Imigrant to the residents of FIland. On the other hand, both are considered migrants by the residents of all other countries EXCEPT Ghana and Finland.

I am not out here to win an argument nor to deflate your ego, BUT to put the records straight. Especially to those who don't know it at all.

Thanks

Yada Yada.. na u sabi. I won't insult you
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by farem: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
farem:

Someone Immigrates to where you are. Ghanians Immigrate to Nigeria.
You Emigrate to another country. You Emigrate to Finland.
MIGRATION is the word that treats the two.
Mere fact that we refer to Immigration department does not make everything Immigration. That dept is burdened particularly with those who come into Nigeria (the IMMIGRANTS).

Please note that if you move out, as a Nigerian, to any country, you Emigrate, hence, you are an Immigrant to those you meet there and Emigrant to us here.

Op take note, pls.

Thanks
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by farem: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Yada Yada... na u sabi. I won't insult you

You know you have been taking paracetamol for someone's headache. The person concerned has acknowledged his omission and thankful for it. But you....
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by noblejames: 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

poor man thinking.
You dont even know who I am and where I live. However, I stick strongly to my own view, Nigeria has the best weather no matter how hellish it may be for now.... Just because some oafs are in position. someday you will understand my view and then you will come to terms with it.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
noblejames:
You dont even know who I am and where I live. However, I stick strongly to my own view, Nigeria has the best weather no matter how hellish it may be for now.... Just because some oafs are in position. someday you will understand my view and then you will come to terms with it.
lol. hohoho. man, you are nowhere.
Nigeria has the best weather? 36 celsius is best to you. people be sweating and smelling like xmas goat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Bifwoli: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Let me open the stage.

i want to immigrate to Finland, and my reasons are:
Finland is one of the happiest places to live.
low crime rate, low unemployment rate.
standard of living is high.
educational system is one of the best.
its passport is one the greatest, it's visa free to more than 170 countries.
it's a beautiful country with many lakes and forests.
Finland is also known as 'land of lakes.
has a strong currency, EURO.
it shares border with nice countries like: Sweden, Norway, Russia and maritime border with Estonia.
it's not over populated.

But, the weather is 'terribly' bad

The right word is emigrate .( its emigrate when you're leaving for another nation)
(immigrate as in when folks move INTO Nigeria)
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bollinger:
Don't go to France; Too rough, and paris is dirty
Don't go to Italy: Too rude.
Canada is too wet, cold and bland. Boriiiiiiiing.
Don't go London: Too much like Naija, and the houses suck. Too small. In fact, all houses in Europe suck.
Germany is not bad, but i would not like to live there permanently.
Switzerland is absolutely freaking awesome.
But, the best and absolutely best is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. There is a reason they call it the bold, brave and free.
lol. do you know black africans and north africans sell roasted corn, coconut and pear on the streets of paris.
make i upload one photo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bifwoli:

The right word is emigrate .( its emigrate when you're leaving for another nation)
(immigrate as in when folks move INTO Nigeria)
enough of this correction, biko nu.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Realone92(m): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
JJCE:
i can help you out...

How bro?? Do u know where I am
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Bollinger(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

lol. do you know black africans and north africans sell roasted corn, coconut and pear on the streets of paris.
make i upload one photo

Lol....My point exactly. Nice one though.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Bollinger(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

At least someone learnt something new.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Bollinger(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

cool
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by nigerfine: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
I would rather migrate to an African country with a bit stability and live like king than any other developed and live an average life. I love Nigeria. I will be back fully , soon.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by lonelydora: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jossyroyal1:

Hommie, so do yhu want to go flex in their prison? hilarious!

Their prison is better than Nigeria 3-Bedroom flat. Lol .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / Forerunner Of The Eze Ndigbo Malaysia, Dies In An Auto Crash In Kuala Lumpur / Lady’s Leg Crushed By A Truck After Accident On Her Way To Work. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.