Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls (1632 Views)

Boko Haram Ambushes Victor Ezugwu's Convoy - Premium Time / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by olas24u(f): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
An ongoing Premium Times poll for the forthcoming elections has showed a stark disparity in the votes for incumbent president Goodluck Jonathan and his contender Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

The poll figures are shown in the image below:

source PremiumTimes

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by flowbjones(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
#VOTENOTFIGHT

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by inception101(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by Sleekydee(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
gist...who cares about online polls, I bet 90% of buhari's supporters won't even turnout to vote..... na only online buhari dey win him own...d real deal is close, stay tuned.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
lol. how??
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by fitzmayowa: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
What matters most is who wins come march 28 at the polling station, may the best man win...

#Votenotfight
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by ascaris(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahaha....are these people still deceiving themselves?
Saturday is not too far or better, ask Gov. Amaechi to confirm that poll result.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by IVORY2009(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
olas24u:
An ongoing Premium Times poll for the forthcoming elections has showed a stark disparity in the votes for incumbent president Goodluck Jonathan and his contender Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

The poll figures are shown in the image below:

source PremiumTimes

From history/research, online polls does not determine who wins Nigerian presidential elections, its just people opinion, anything can happen within the very last minutes, also you will be surprise that some of people clicking on the online polls do not even have PVC to vote and some are outside the country.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by aliyusamaila52(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
O ALLAH WE BELIEVE IN YOU, GOD HELP YOUR SERVANT IN THE COUNTRY.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by Pebcak: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by dustmalik: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
PD.pigs say they don't care about polls because what they rely on is rigging. We
Shall see.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by IVORY2009(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
If premiumtimes make me angry now, I will go in and change the outcome of the results, using sock proxy, to favour a particular candidate.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by olas24u(f): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

From history/research, online polls does not determine who wins Nigerian presidential elections, its just people opinion, anything can happen within the very last minutes, also you will be surprise that some of people clicking on the online polls do not even have PVC to vote and some are outside the country.

The people online are elites,we have millions of Nigerians with telephones now and 60% being young people,they are all opinion molders .So online polls are real,without guns on election day ,in a free and fair poll ,the people,s opinion will matter.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by Hammefeez: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote
author=Sleekydee post=31989180]gist...who cares about online polls, I
bet 90% of buhari's supporters won't even turnout to vote..... na only
online buhari dey win him own...d real deal is close, stay
tuned.[/quote]

Heee eehhhh. you mean with the help of your fake soldier? if you like bring airforce we no go fear.

#LikePeopleOfOsun
#Change

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by IVORY2009(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
olas24u:

The people online are elites,we have millions of Nigerians with telephones now and 60% being young people,they are all opinion molders .So online polls are real,without guns on election day ,in a free and fair poll ,the people,s opinion will matter.

yes its people's opinion, but that does not determine who will win or lose in an election, like I said in my second post, I can change the outcome of the online polls using sock proxy, within hours, does that make it real?
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by olas24u(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

yes its people's opinion, but that does not determine who will win or lose in an election, like I said in my second post, I can change the outcome of the online polls using sock proxy, within hours, does that make it real?

You cannot rig where they don't know you, Perception and what people think about you is very important ,so you can not lead in a poll without an image that is right . we have about are about 167,371,945 telephone lines ,this people sharpen ideas of the people around them including you.In iruland here a large percentage of the people are connected to internet and this helps in awareness creation of people around them.Opinion poll such as this one is almost correct and accurate.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by aresa: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
olas24u:

Are they elites too..#Passion #For #Change..

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by olas24u(f): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
aresa:

You can be influential without any education ,you can see emotions ,perception and behavioral attitude towards what they feel at that moment and they can win people to share in their feelings towards a candidate without any inducement .Have you not see pastors that preach in local dialects without any form of education and he is able to win follower ship. It is the same thing. Elites are opinion molders in particular societies and it is not necessarily politics but in other areas such business,farming,fashion etc as well
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by olas24u(f): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
aresa:

You can be influential without any education ,you can see emotions ,perception and behavioral attitude towards what they feel at that moment and they can win people to share in their feelings towards a candidate without any inducement .Have you not seen pastors that preach in local dialects without any form of education and he is able to win follower ship. It is the same thing. Elites are opinion molders in particular societies and it is not necessarily politics but in other areas such business,farming,fashion etc as well
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by aresa: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Are they elites too #passion#Change grin

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by aresa: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Passion#

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Really?!! an avowed SHARIA evangelist will become religiously neutral - NIGERIAN Politicians can LIE!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]

TRUTH NO 1: - "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria"

TRUTH NO 2: - "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country""

TRUTH NO 3: - "It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear""

TRUTH NO 4: - "What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law,""

TRUTH NO 5: - "next presidential elections vote only for someone who would defend your faith""

How will General Muhammadu Buhari convince anyone but these APC bloodsuckers that he does not intend to wipe non-muslims the way Boko-Haram, ISIS and Al-queda are doing. Truly if GMB fails to win.. we will all be soaked in DOG and Baboons blood.
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by guthy: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
That's very close to our polling at the web pollster, just check my signature. NL doesn't allow posting links unfortunately.

Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by IVORY2009(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=olas24u post=31990469]

You cannot rig where they don't know you,
I am talking about the online poll, you made reference to, frm premiumtimes or watever, that the outcome of the online poll can be manipulated to favour a particular candidate.

Perception and what people think about you is very important ,so you can not lead in a poll without an image that is right .

Again what does the people need to think about wen clicking on an online poll? Perhaps brainwashed.

we have about are about 167,371,945 telephone lines ,this people sharpen ideas of the people around them including you.

From that number of telephone line you quoted, do you think is all of them dat care about using it to browse the internet?

In iruland here a large percentage of the people are connected to internet and this helps in awareness creation of people around them.

[b]lol, this does not still count, yes I agree that a large number of them are connected to the internet, but the question would be, is it all of them that knows how to access the internet? Perhaps the youths only.

Opinion poll such as this one is almost correct and accurate.
I disagree with you, it is not...
Re: Nigeria Elections : Buhari - 89%, Jonathan - 9% - Premium Time Polls by Samirana360(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
jokes

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Jk, Bode Decampes To APC - See Their Message! / Who Started "Sai" Buhari ??..or What Does It Mean ? / Falae Must Return In One Piece, Fani-kayode Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.