Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] (1804 Views)

A Brain Teaser! Guess The Names Of The Countries / Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / Three Words You See In The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
1 OR 2

Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by phemsie(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
2 of course
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by akinloluwao: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
ummmmmmmmmmm
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by jamex93(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
am I the only one who don't know wat this is all about??

3 Likes

Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by darnley16(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
fvck this shit, next!!!
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by darnley16(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
jamex93:
am I the only one who don't know wat this is all about??
nah, I'm beside u in tht too
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by jamex93(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
nah, I'm beside u in tht too

OK I get hope....no b me dull pass b DAT....lolx
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by darnley16(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
jamex93:

OK I get hope....no b me dull pass b DAT....lolx
lol abi na, ah be law student sha
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by jamex93(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
lol abi na, ah be law student sha

oh...now I see...u need am hope no b quake lawyer u b
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by darnley16(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
jamex93:

oh...now I see...u need am hope no b quake lawyer u b
lol what I mean is this picture dosnt in any way secure ones smartness, smiley
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by jamex93(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
lol what I mean is this picture dosnt in any way secure ones smartness, smiley

OK, u get mouth

1 Like

Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin awon olodo oba 20 cheesy
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by akinsadeez(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Can't make head or tail of this undecided
Re: For Smart People Only [look At The Picture And Guess The Correct Number] by Ksslib(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
I ll go for number 2..

The 1st wheel was rolled anticlockwise which going by logic, I believe should roll the second wheel clockwise, which in turn rolls the 3rd wheel anticlockwise again.

The belt connecting the 3rd and 4th wheel rolls the 4th wheel clockwise which in turn, rolls the 5th anticlockwise.

This effect continues throughout the whole system, save for the few instances where the belt was twisted, and this makes the next wheel to maintain the same direction of motion as the wheel before it. I..e clockwise clockwise ....or anticlockwise anticlockwise

We continue that way till we get to the last wheel right before the numbers, which spins anticlockwise, thus pointing fingers at number 2.

(1) (Reply)

Maths, Simple But Difficult. / Top Ten Brain Teasing Questions. Enter Here / Play Station 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.