Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic (53698 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tushburg(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

May you live long
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tolexy007(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
He who laugh last laugh best.

Remember!
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!
mr robot u are here again?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by SpencerLewis(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:

He is not mad but responding at the speed APC is campaigning by calling Jonathan names and spreading lies. I love this man
U love that uncouth clown of a 'governor'.
U see the AMADIOHA we go fire u is still sleeping. By the time AMADIOHA(my great grandpa) wakes up and brush his mouth b/4 breakfat and then press up, u don waka be that oooooo.
See quote me LUCIFER SON THE MORNING at ur own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
noordean:
"From freedom to prison"
Na dat one gan gan dey scare fayose
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by SpencerLewis(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
GboyegaD:
Who funds this guy's unnecessary adverts? I hope he isn't spending Ekiti's funds for this purpose.
Where else does he get the money if not from Ekiti purse?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ldpele(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
harmless011:
Change has come to stay, there is nothing fayose can do to stop the change movement.
fayose has said his own, if for you to choose or get your PVC ready. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Lucasbalo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mcpadosky:
Only if Nigerians could think. We are the real
losers in this political games. How many of us
can get Billion contract from GEJ like Gani Adam,
who will use use it for his selfish lifestyle. How
many of us can get 10 private jets like Gej… Doyn
okupe said we are not qualified to have a brand
new Train cars, but he can have 4 new bullets
proof mercedes cars costing half a million dollars
each. If only we nigerians could thinks and vote
right this saturday for our future and the future of
our children. letl vote out PDP so that APC can be
scared of us that if they do not perform after 4
years, they will be voted out and replace with
new party that will listen to us. We nigerians dont
ask for much.. All we ask for is good road, good
hospitals , job provision, and security. Ethopian
just luch their light rail costing 477 million
dollars, all brand new train with A/C. Our govt
spent 12 billions dollars for cans (agolo) called
train for us to ride on. Okupe said we are not
Americans we dont deserve new ones. Dubai is a
desert..their police officer are using half a million
dollar car each to patrol the city. Our police are
fighting for new uniforms and shoes… we believed
GEJ when he says he had no shoes, not knowing
that he is worst than 10 corrupt govt combined.
He had shoes and 10 jets to play with now. First
time in nigeria history, President personally
distrbuting loots money across the country by
himself. Only if nigerians could think this
saturday.
You are a special breed my man. Those GEJ rabid lapdogs who wants to wallow in abject poverty won't listen to you. They are contented with living on $2 a day while their fake god is swallowing the country dry with corruption . This are the same jobless people that can not feed their family and shouting themselves hoarse about GEJ that is destroying their future. It's sad to see some Nigerians accepting this nightmare of a leadership. Hopefully , most Nigerians will correct this aberration of a presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am a Bayelsian,
Proudly Ogbia,
Otuabagi clan.
On behave of my people,i sincerely apologize to nigerians at large for the 6yrs of bad leadership by our true son Dr GEJ.
Pls stop all abusive languages on him.
It was never intentional, he was mislead by greedy cronies and ill-mannered wife that lacks respect for elders.
He has tried his best and am asking u to return him back to us in whole not in parts to otuoke.
We love and cherish our people..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by siraj1402(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
tolexy007:

mr robot u are here again?
Are u still alive?You can't get it right I bet.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Utchman1: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose thank God you are not the one to decide. The masses will decide.

We will choose who will rule us.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by asiwajumi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
wemmieslim:
FFK should take a chill pill...,
Saturday is here,only time will tell..,

#Ihavedecided!!!
sorry this is fayose talking here not FFK.u are still unconscious from your own pill.meanwhile GEJ till apc pplp know diff btw Fayose and FFK

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tolexy007(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
Are u still alive?You can't get it right I bet.
c ur life...
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by wasuka14(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
#ihavedecided as long as moonlight can never change colour. I remain with the man of INTERGRITY & TRUST

#SAIBUHARI
#SAIBABA.

Am on d way frm my base to my constituency already whr am eligible to vote!
NO SHAKING!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Decryptor(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
He who laugh last laugh best.

Remember!
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Ura: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
From Fayose to Oluwayose back to Fayose. Are those not changes too? Does he think that no one in Nigeria knows his history? Ninety nine days for the thief and one day for the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Tsanyawa: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
A lunatic on the loose again...

SAI Baba SAI Buhari

#iHAVEDECIDED

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Decryptor(m): 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
wasuka14:
#ihavedecided as long as moonlight can never change colour. I remain with the man of INTERGRITY & TRUST

#SAIBUHARI
#SAIBABA.

Am on d way frm my base to my constituency already whr am eligible to vote!
NO SHAKING!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2246730_img20150325wa003_jpegfdfc93fda123ac3cb5578a7b7808fa53

Please when did this late "otapiapia cocktail inventor" say this?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by godoluwa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
sure? okay, GEJ till Buhari resit for WAEC. GEJ Lai Mohammed stopped using pampers. GEJ till Tinubu use Oral B

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

I can bet you Don't even have a PVC.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
bestestgirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mah Niggah!!
GEJ till Buhari stops looking like okporoko

Choi diarisgodu oh. Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari goes back to Daura village
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by richidinho(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
najoke:
Fayose just killed GEJ by campaigning for APC indirectly................see the last part GOODLUCK to BADLUCK.

Remember Father MBAKA!!!

This is what APC has been using against GEJ.

Don't tell me u started reading from down

I pity u
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by tundemogba12(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
This governor is a fool. Anyway I don't blame him! He was a product of rigging.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by churchmind: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozioma11:
Gov. Fayose can not stop his attack on APC on various national Newspapers.

May be after election everything will be over.

Checkout his advert on Punch today

source
words of reasoning
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by sonofspada(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
I don die!! Lolzz, freedom to Prison.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ExInferis(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:

He is not mad but responding at the speed APC is campaigning by calling Jonathan names and spreading lies. I love this man

Please supply us with just one name and one lie.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:
he is actually mocking himself

Exactly! I still cant believe that a grown man is behind all this childish and hateful propaganda.

undecided
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by gbeseun(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
All D's gragra will soon come to an end,he knows that only under corruption master he can reign as a governor,so he's fighting tooth a and nail to keep his looted position.
Sai buhari will teach him lesson of his life
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by wise0ne: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
timmy2409:
What a m0r0n.

Is this the issue-based campaign that PDP promised?

Pretty much all of these points are simply ad hominem attacks on Buhari's person. I mean, if your only legitimate arguments against the guy are that he's older than the incumbent (as if 58 is considered 'youth' even), and that he has a higher chance of getting sick, then maybe we need to all reevaluate the rhetoric.

I try to never comment on politics online, because I think it's a futile exercise, but this ad is really just the embodiment of retardation. I suppose that's what you get when uneducated thugs are allowed to wrangle and scam their way to power.

oya now... mr Grammar
find your way to power
omo, comot for road make i see better things wen GEJ dey do joor...

GEJ.....
till all APCheaters start seeign good things about Nigeria
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ldpele(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
kenonze:
Am a Bayelsian,
Proudly Ogbia,
Otuabagi clan.
On behave of my people,i sincerely apologize to nigerians at large for the 6yrs of bad leadership by our true son Dr GEJ.
Pls stop all abusive languages on him.
It was never intentional, he was mislead by greedy cronies and ill-mannered wife that lacks respect for elders.
He has tried his best and am asking u to return him back to us in whole not in parts to otuoke.
We love and cherish our people..
your obviously apologizing for your stupidity
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by churchmind: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Doncolio:
Most uncivilised politician...expecting more from him.

A joke of a governor.
shut up wetin u sabi inside chicken belle,wizkd reasoning
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by spicyJ(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
who ask you? angry
watin concern you?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hansad: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozioma11:
Gov. Fayose can not stop his attack on APC on various national Newspapers.

May be after election everything will be over.

Checkout his advert on Punch today

source

Fayose's statements in the ad. are not even mere propaganda; they are facts.

Those now preaching Change know it is like change from fry pan to fire.

But they preach Change because of hatred for Jonathan and Co. - not because Jonathan and Co did not achieve much good for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.