Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,371 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (38843 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is no rumour or mere saying that the human race has survived this long because of the selective powers of women. These set of darlings can see your future by mere looking at you and tell if your bullets are capable of bringing forth healthy progenies. The question however is what are the top most qualities that ladies look out for in a potential mate in terms of physical appearance, finance, spirituality, health status, emotional strenght etc?

Cc: Missmossy Ishilove DuchessLily almostFamous Midehi cutieberie1 Missyetty bisisolex nanauju Amyceilyn westpawz meldeezyne kayClt goldbim slimpresh

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Missyetty(f): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by HumanPsycho(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
You are what you attract. Look inward first, then project and vibrate authentic energies, only then will a suitable individual viberating at similar range pick up cues. The ones you might have heard of that don't follow this laws are the exception.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:
It is no rumour or mere saying that the human race has survived this long because of the selective powers of women. These set of darlings can see your future by mere looking at you and tell if your bullets are capable of bringing forth healthy progenies. The question however is what are the top most qualities that ladies look out for in a potential mate in terms of physical appearance, finance, spirituality, health status, emotional strenght etc?

Cc: Missmossy Ishilove DuchessLily almostFamous Midehi cutieberie1 Missyetty bisisolex nanauju
What do I look out for in a man?

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Guys, Nivea deodorant is just 350 naira. Abeg!

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
For a typical naija babe here is what she wants.

1, he should have money
2,he should have more money
3,he should have a healthy pocket
4,he must have number 1 and 2

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by MrPresident1: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by MrPresident1: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.

Take clay make you mould am na
tongue

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by sinaj(f): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
he shud be economically stable
good dress sense
intelligent/ smart smiley

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Take clay make you mould am na
tongue
Lol. Yeyenatu smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by MrPresident1: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. Yeyenatu smiley

Aint nothing bad in being proactive ya know tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

Aint nothing bad in being proactive ya know tongue
Something tells me you're guilty. Which is it? Mouth/Body Odour? Or is it abusiveness? grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Martins301:

Cc: Missmossy Ishilove DuchessLily almostFamous Midehi cutieberie1 Missyetty bisisolex nanauju
well what i can say in terms of physical appearance is it depends on the woman how she really want her man to look like,some prefer slim guys while some prefer the huge type but for me i look out for a masculine man,tall & fair.

finance: Its alwys the best for a man to be financially balanced so he can take care of his family, a home without money theres must be crisis...so i believe in a man who is not lazy,who strife hard to be successful,evn not that rich but must be comfortable.

it is the best for a man to alwys seek the face of God in everything...i prefer a God fearing man.

healthwise...well its alwys good to be with a healthy man but if he has health challenges that dosnt mean he should be abadoned.

i look out for a very emotional man cos i am very very emotional,some guys are very dull in terms of emotion.for me i can walk away from dull guy,its not my style atall.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.
What qualities will you bring to complement him?

I think the best way to answer these sort of questions is by stating the qualities you have and why it had be necessary for your potential other half to bring something that align with them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by MrPresident1: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Something tells me you're guilty. Which is it? Mouth/Body Odour? Or is it abusiveness? grin

That something definitely ain't the Holy Spirit. grin

You need to be filled with the Spirit my kind Lady tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rexhenrex:

1, he should have money
Have you surveyed every naija girl and sampled their opinion on the subject matter?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by ronald4lif(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Here to learn one or two things.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by jejemanito: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rexhenrex:

1, he should have money
try something new abeg. This has gone stale

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Naija gurls thou,their wahala too much.Folds arm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrPresident1:

That something definitely ain't the Holy Spirit. grin

You need to be filled with the Spirit my kind Lady tongue
I'm already filled.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm already filled.

With Kenke

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by chimerase2: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Suddenly ishilove has turned dis thrad to inspiration thread embarassed undecided
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by afolayan22(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

With all dis ur apparatus I guess u are a military lady!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by teasel: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rexhenrex:

1, he should have money

This is getting really boring undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by LewisO: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rexhenrex:

1, he should have money
[size=14pt]Staled! undecided [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

If you find the man with the qualities above abeg tell am make him come take one Orijin.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Mprex(f): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Missyetty:
you nailed it sweet

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Have you surveyed every naija girl and sampled their opinion on the subject matter?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Staled! undecided [/size]
must u say everything u see?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
teasel:

This is getting really boring undecided
ehya,can u get off ma front so i can recieve cool breeze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Glowstone(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
I can't change because of any lady and I don't try to impress anyone if you are not satisfied please move to the next guy ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by chrislu(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
U'll never know who u'll end up with, my current babe lacks most attributes I used 2 seek in a lady. For me, once u've a nice character and have a sharp emotional side, we're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Burger01(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

Hmm! I see! Interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.