Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,040 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (38739 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Mintayo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Any lady that cannot accept you the way you are is not worth it, same for ladies too!
All this talk about "What do you want in a guy or lady na wash "!
No perfect mate anywhere, you can only help your mate to get to the perfection you so desire! Well, after working on yourself though!
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by lovely17(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ladies ehn I just tire for their kin specie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nairabetguru(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Martins301:
It is no rumour or mere saying that the human race has survived this long because of the selective powers of women. These set of darlings can see your future by mere looking at you and tell if your bullets are capable of bringing forth healthy progenies. The question however is what are the top most qualities that ladies look out for in a potential mate in terms of physical appearance, finance, spirituality, health status, emotional strenght etc?

Cc: Missmossy Ishilove DuchessLily almostFamous Midehi cutieberie1 Missyetty bisisolex nanauju Amyceilyn westpawz meldeezyne kayClt goldbim slimpresh
why u no CC @ me undecided
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by sammyj: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Noted ooo. hmmmmm cheesy cheesy
sinaj:
he shud be economically stable
good dress sense
intelligent/ smart smiley
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by appini: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
jaybee3:

What qualities will you bring to complement him?

I think the best way to answer these sort of questions is by stating the qualities you have and why it had be necessary for your potential other half to bring something that align with them.

Thank you! because na as goat stand for market, dem dey take price am...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by HOTWATER(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
It depends on the age of the girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by mcksquare(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.

------I am here !!
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by mentorandfriend(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.
You dont want a perfect man, yet see the list you've drawn. Nawa for you o.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by watered(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

What do I look out for in a man?

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Guys, Nivea deodorant is just 350 naira. Abeg!

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.
I'll advice you to get clay and mould that man for yourself.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by finefaceg(f): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Martins301:
It is no rumour or mere saying that the human race has survived this long because of the selective powers of women. These set of darlings can see your future by mere looking at you and tell if your bullets are capable of bringing forth healthy progenies. The question however is what are the top most qualities that ladies look out for in a potential mate in terms of physical appearance, finance, spirituality, health status, emotional strenght etc?

Cc: Missmossy Ishilove DuchessLily almostFamous Midehi cutieberie1 Missyetty bisisolex nanauju Amyceilyn westpawz meldeezyne kayClt goldbim slimpresh
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
nairabetguru:

why u no CC @ me undecided

U be woman? undecided
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
watered:
I'll advice you to get clay and mould that man for yourself.

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by suptol(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
He should be Human! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Whobedatte(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
I'm gonna keep it short,I'm a lazy writer.

I just want a good man,a man who has love for humanity and more importantly family.
I'm keen on looks,I can't date a guy who doesn't like to look good. I'm like that.

Yyou sabi lie ohhhow

Financially,a stable person. I'ld prefer someone who already has financial responsibilities like sending a sibling to school or something.

I want a guy who's spiritually grounded,not religious

I prefer older guys,like 30 and above. Although I'm no where close to that. Older guys just appeal to me more.

Health wise,someone who's as healthy as I am

A girl loves a guy who's got a great sense of humour,responsible. And oh! I personally look for a guy who only needs to take off his shirt to turn me on,I'm like that,that connection has to be there smiley
you sabi lie sha. How can you say u r no way close to 30?AaRg!!
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nikkiehan(f): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
God fearing, humble, caring handsome looking dat'll make me go gaga weneva m wit him financially ok n also ability to communicate fluently. those r d qualities I will lyk my man to posses
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Boxer007(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Martins301:

Thread should be what qualities do men look for in other men. Be realistic because men are less bothered about females in 2015. Be realistic
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by sammyj: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is fairy tales story oooo !!!! grin grin
lovely17:
Ladies ehn I just for their kin specie
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by bosleey: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

What do I look out for in a man?

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Guys, Nivea deodorant is just 350 naira. Abeg!

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.

Sheybe na story yu dey tell bah?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by justi4jesu(f): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rexhenrex:
For a typical naija babe here is what she wants.

1, he should have money
2,he should have more money
3,he should have a healthy pocket
4,he must have number 1 and 2

undecided undecided Do you have money? Typical naija guy
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by tellwisdom: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
These ugly Nigerian gurls who don't know anything except money?? ...Spits angry
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Boxer007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
scientist have created pills to make men get pregnant thru the annnus. This we should be discussing. Hi boys. Hello!
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Kentrasso(f): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
A godly man who loves and understands me (veeery important because my head use to turn sometimes cheesy)

He MUST understand me. Deeply.
must be on the same wavelength with me in all aspects

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by IcyIcy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
During teens, we might have huge list of what made up our dream guy. As we grow up the list reduces, by the time of marriage age most of the list already strike out. End of the road, it's like decent looking, reasonable income, treats me well will do lol..

Martins301:

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by ultra001(f): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
HE MUST BE RICH, EDUCATED AND MUST NT BE A WIFE BEATER.IF U GET ALL THIS,ABEG NA ME AND U TILL D END OF TIME
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Boxer007(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
ultra001:
HE MUST BE RICH, EDUCATED AND MUST NT BE A WIFE BEATER.IF U GET ALL THIS,ABEG NA ME AND U TILL D END OF TIME

are you male?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nairabetguru(m): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Martins301:

U be woman? undecided

u do become feminist abi? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
He must be intelligent, God fearing and "hardworking" wink
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
IcyIcy:
During teens, we might have huge list of what made up our dream guy. As we grow up the list reduces, by the time of marriage age most of the list already strike out. End of the road, it's like decent looking, reasonable income, treats me well will do lol..

I fit apply grin ?
For me I want a man who is my friend,understanding, matured, caring, simple, humble, repectful especially to women

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
yettybaby112:
He must be intelligent, God fearing and "hardworking" wink

1 check
2 check
3 check

what next? grin
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by jejelayegba(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Truckpusher(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

undecided undecided Do you have money? Typical naija guy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / Is It A Must BLOOD Should Popout When A Girl Is Disflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.