Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (38866 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.

All those qualities in only one person? Na China phone?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
hadanssah:
For me I want a man who is my friend,understanding, matured, caring, simple, humble, repectful especially to women

I recommend CFCfan
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by justi4jesu(f): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
figo05:

All those qualities in only one person? Na China phone?

Lol bad mouth quality na him u carry tongue chinese man
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by BobbyDean(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

What do I look out for in a man?

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Guys, Nivea deodorant is just 350 naira. Abeg!

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.
i like this gal. No fronting, just straight up
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
that's all

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by SenatorM(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.
As if you are carrying Gold or Silver in between your legs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Graham123: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
For those that are wondering, 'financially okay' to these ladies means extremely wealthy, have a fleet of cars and owns a property in lekki.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

I bet from all u have just said its either u dnt have a guy or ur guy is not anywhere near d guy u said toasted u. Make u dey form there
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by IcyIcy(f): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you for your interest Martins301 but sorry... am taken. tongue

Martins301:

I fit apply grin ?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cute face and pink lips,tall for my children sake ooo b4 dey say mum are u blind ni,,Caring,loving,not stingy or selfish,his family must be friendly and lastly rich enough to take care of my family needs..
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

Though i get the message u re trying to pass, but 'manish' smell is not the combination of sweat and armpit odour, some ladies actually prefer the real masculine scent without applying deodorants, it is always fresh and natural.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Martins301:
It is no rumour or mere saying that the human race has survived this long because of the selective powers of women. These set of darlings can see your future by mere looking at you and tell if your bullets are capable of bringing forth healthy progenies. The question however is what are the top most qualities that ladies look out for in a potential mate in terms of physical appearance, finance, spirituality, health status, emotional strenght etc?

Cc: Missmossy Ishilove DuchessLily almostFamous Midehi cutieberie1 Missyetty bisisolex nanauju Amyceilyn westpawz meldeezyne kayClt goldbim slimpresh

Easy.

Wealth or a reasonable expectation that it's on its way.

Done.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

Take clay make you mould am na
tongue
Lol. Funny
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
IcyIcy:
Thank you for your interest Martins301 but sorry... am taken. My fiance is Nairalander too tongue

Martins, that one na story.

She won't say the same to Denzel Washington or LL Cool J.

Just saying.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ekii(f): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
I like a man who's truly God fearing and first and foremost. He must be brilliant and be able to think. Knows how to take charge and be quick to make decisions. He must not necessarily be wealthy but such a man won't be broke for a very long time. He should be pro active. I like a man who understands that he's a man, he's also not afraid to show his emotions .I also like a family oriented man. As far as,he knows how to stay clean,then we are good. Finally,all this would make no sense if I can't be myself around him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

OK.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Holla911(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
I'm gonna keep it short,I'm a lazy writer.

I just want a good man,a man who has love for humanity and more importantly family.
I'm keen on looks,I can't date a guy who doesn't like to look good. I'm like that.

Financially,a stable person. I'ld prefer someone who already has financial responsibilities like sending a sibling to school or something.

I want a guy who's spiritually grounded,not religious

I prefer older guys,like 30 and above. Although I'm no where close to that. Older guys just appeal to me more.

Health wise,someone who's as healthy as I am

A girl loves a guy who's got a great sense of humour,responsible. And oh! I personally look for a guy who only needs to take off his shirt to turn me on,I'm like that,that connection has to be there smiley
seem them sad hungry naija girls looking for pocket to suck dry.. angry
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

undecided undecided Do you have money? Typical naija guy
ode abeg park well I don't have time for mad dogs now
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
IcyIcy:
Thank you for your interest Martins301 but sorry... am taken. My fiance is Nairalander too tongue

His monicker or you know the drill.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Martins301:

I recommend CFCfan
Reasons
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by hungryboy(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

all this qualities were u dey find, we never see your picture sef to confirm whether u worth am oh?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by IcyIcy(f): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hi CityNG,

Who are Denzel Washington or LL Cool J? Think you got it all wrong.. I am asian chinese not nigerian lol..

CityNG:

Martins, that one na story.

She won't say the same to Denzel Washington or LL Cool J.

Just saying.

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by IcyIcy(f): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
I wouldnt reveal his full moniker

Martins301:

His monicker or you know the drill.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by chokozcfs(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
All the girls be like he should have money to sustain the family... blah blah blah... can't u gyals make money on your own??.. I don't like dependent gyals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by BodePolScience: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
[/color]
Boxer007:

Thread should be what qualities do men look for in other men. Be realistic because men are less bothered about females in 2015. Be realistic
[color=#990000]
Boxer007:

Thread should be what qualities do men look for in other men. Be realistic because men are less bothered about females in 2015. Be realistic
Boxer007:

Gay alert!!!
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Input(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
I want this I want that, una go old for house
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Input(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
I'm gonna keep it short,I'm a lazy writer.

I just want a good man,a man who has love for humanity and more importantly family.
I'm keen on looks,I can't date a guy who doesn't like to look good. I'm like that.

Financially,a stable person. I'ld prefer someone who already has financial responsibilities like sending a sibling to school or something.

I want a guy who's spiritually grounded,not religious

I prefer older guys,like 30 and above. Although I'm no where close to that. Older guys just appeal to me more.

Health wise,someone who's as healthy as I am

A girl loves a guy who's got a great sense of humour,responsible. And oh! I personally look for a guy who only needs to take off his shirt to turn me on,I'm like that,that connection has to be there smiley
With this your dressing you need a spiritually grounded man?
keep deceiving ya self
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by BodePolScience: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kentrasso:
A godly man who loves and understands me (veeery important because my head use to turn sometimes cheesy)

He MUST understand me. Deeply.
must be on the same wavelength with me in all aspects

eleyi gidi gan
I say, this one is strong
mo ni, eleyi gidi gan
I say, this one is strong
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Boxer007(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
BodePolScience:
[/color][color=#990000] Gay alert!!!

My dear, being Gay is great. May I kiss u?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Optimist1234(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by naijatruth: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

Your type no dey even get presentable boy friend, jst to claim for here
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Input:

With this your dressing you need a spiritually grounded man?
keep deceiving ya self
and what's wrong with my dressing? Why do u people like me so much?! Do u have to look for faults in everythn I post?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.