Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet (1946 Views)

How To Connect Your Pc(windows Xp) To The Internet Using Tecno Phone Via Usb / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / .:. Access Your Computer Files On Your Phone Via Wlan .:. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by t4tayo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2006
I understand people go to cyber cafe to download contents to their mobile phones, can anyone please explain how it works as the assistants around here like to keep it secret. Some talk about data cables and stuffs like that but I don't understand. Help me out if you can.
Thanx.
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2008
pls can some one answer that question for us novices
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by just2nice(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2008
I dont know what u are talking about but there is a trick that I use to download apps and games from wapsites to PC.U first go to http://www.tagtag.com .At the bottom of the site,u will see a URL bar.Type in the wap site that u want to use to download the apps and another wap emulator will open.Then,go to the apps or games and download to ur pc.
When u download the apps or games,u can upload to http://www.wap-upload.net .When u have uploaded it,go to wap.wap-upload.net to download the file.I use the wap-upload.net to download seamlessly using the opera mtn trick but now that it is blocked,it is a no-go area.
U can try out this wap sites: wapking.net and tegos.ru on the tagtag mobile emulator.
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by dami9ja(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
Download whatever to your pc n send via cable or bluetooth to your phone.
Ps: ur mobile's software must be installed on the pc, Kallas!
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by honsule(m): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2008
@poster.If you have a phone with memory stick/card the way i do.All you need to do is just get a "card reader". Go to the cyber cafe, go to website like dotsis.Com,download whatever you want to the pc,then copy it to your memory card and instal.It's just as simple as ABC.I reminisced while in Jos,i gave a guy #500 for kjv.Those guys are making money over there.Any application is #500 bucks.I was fortunate to met a guy with a card reader in the cyber cafe one day,i bought time and the guy downloaded stuffs for me.The next day i went and bought my own card reader."Come and see download"i downloaded applications like mad,Until my phone was corrupted by virus.I end up spending #5k to fix my phone"i guess you would said,too much of everything is bad"i love-vendor peoples' phone now.I recollected one day in the library i met a damsel with 2Gb memory in her N70 i installed dictionaries,bible etc for her just for #500 bucks.But because we are now friends,i continuously love-vendor her phone for her without any cash coming from her"i guess familiarity breeds contempt"
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by hayprof(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2008
Honsule, tell me more. . . like i be small boi grin cheesy wink
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
too much info
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by hayprof(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2008
Infact, na prt 1.
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by hayprof(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2008
I swear, i no fit shout.
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by hayprof(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2008
I swear, i no fit shout.
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by sfiea: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2012
Hi all,

Please if I hack my Nokia N8 can I still update the phone with the official OS update from Nokia?
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by alegx4(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
coolwhat next
Re: How To Download To Mobile Phone Via Internet by Emeka72(m): 9:56am On Feb 10, 2012
The surest way is to download directly on yur phone.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Nokia X6 16gb And Nokia N97 Let Compare / Register For Itunes In Nigeria Without A Credit Card / Update Bb 9810 To OS 7.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.