Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court (888 Views)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Instead of allowing us to cope, he left and packed into his mum’s house —Wife

“From the outset, my mother was against my marriage for tribal reasons, but for the love I have for my wife, I married her with the consent of her mother and my family. But since we got married, things have not been rosy for me. I understand she has supernatural powers from the marine world.”

These were the words of David Damilare, a banker, while praying the Customary Court at Alagbado, Lagos State, to dissolve his four-year-old marriage with his wife, Joy.

Besides alleging that Joy possessed supernatural powers, the banker also accused his wife of adultery, lack of respect and lack of care.

“I used to work in a reputable bank before we got married. As an efficient staff, I was promoted at various times. I looked forward to getting married because I was comfortable enough to start a family. was overwhelmed with joy when I got married to my wife. But suddenly, I found it hard to feed as things went completely bad,” he said.

Responding, Joy said: “As a newly-wedded couple, we lived happily because we had always wanted to live together. But when things went bad, instead of managing the situation, my husband packed out to his mother’s house, leaving our children and I.

[b]“Loneliness made me go to his mother’s place because I could not handle the children’s upkeep. My mother-in-law tried her best, but sadly, she believes I’m behind her son’s misfortunes. What will be my gain if I harm him? I am not ready for a divorce because I still love him.”

David’s mother told the court that she had been warned at her church not to allow her children marry from another tribe, but added: “My son contributed to securing where I live. He was a very wealthy man before things suddenly went bad. I want my son to be freed from this bondage.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime/item/30633-things-became-difficult-for-me-after-i-married-her-husband

1 Share

Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by Pvin: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by Fabdedon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
The court should ask him about his vilage members too

1 Like

Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin

Ok turns out I have nothing to say about the matter other than the man is crazy lol
Supernatural powers what madness. Just call her a _biatch and deal with your shortcomings.
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by Islie: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is just like frivolous accusation to make his divorce case presentable

Because how can all this divorce case keeps giving this same excuse just to make their case legitimate

Besides alleging that Joy possessed supernatural powers, the banker also accused his wife of adultery, lack of respect and lack of care.
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by Islie: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
The guy looks like someone who is lost to the apron of his mother...... Because at the end of the day...... Its is mother words that did come to past when she disapprove of their union at the first instance
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
David’s mother told the court that she had been warned at her church not to allow her children
marry from another tribe
, but added: “My son
contributed to securing where I live.

I seriously have a problem with this phrase by his mother........
does such superstitious believes of not marrying from another tribe different from yours still exist
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fabdedon:
The court should ask him about his vilage members too

gbam...... he needs it

even they should ask him to look if his mother is not the cause of his problem

1 Like

Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Why is it that every negative thing that happens to a man after is married is always associated to his wife
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
It's nice we could all agree grin
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
ijustdey:

I seriously have a problem with this phrase by his mother........
does such superstitious believes of not marrying from another tribe different from yours still exist

Thats one drawback that have affected our integration and coexisting because of this believes
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:
It's nice we could all agree grin

Agree on what.........
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by Islie: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
But when things went bad, instead of managing the situation, my husband packed out to his mother’s house, leaving our children and I.

This show that the husband is attached to the apron of their mother.......... Which is not good for a young marriage to develop

Also neglecting the child and leaving him at the mercy of the wife(that guy is not man enough)
Re: Things Became Difficult For Me After I Married Her —husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:

Thats one drawback that have affected our integration and coexisting because of this believes

you quite right...... just like the woman saying her boy shouldn't marry for LOVE but for where she is

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Rich People Have More Children Than The Poor? In Nigeria Especially. / Help,my Friend Wants To Kill His Father! / See What A Heartless Teacher Did To A Child (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.