Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

How My Mum Was Attacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Mum Was Attacked (525 Views)

Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed / Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found / Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Mum Was Attacked by dejhigh: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
... This story was shared with me by a close friend. He narrated the ordeal on how his mum was mobbed...

"Some hoodlums throwing a party in the middle of the road attacked my mum on Saturday night on her way from a wedding. She is over 50 and a school teacher with he Lagos state government. They claimed to be Air force boys. The drunk boys dragged her down from the car claiming she hit somebody, stole her phones and bag, dragged her in the mud, poured drinks on her face and vandalized her new car. She had bruises on her legs. She was saved by the intervention of people around."
"they attacked her and threw her in the mud , they were drunk, she said she was shouting my glasses, my glasses, they were calling her a witch".. He narrated.
The case has been taken to the police but they will just be collecting money from both parties. My mum and one of them that was caught out of the many involved. Please let people know what's happening, the case is at a police station in Isheri area Alimosho around Ikotun, now. The incident happened at Ijegun-Ikotun area of Lagos.‎

May God save us from the level of insecurity in this country...

Re: How My Mum Was Attacked by cifutemi(f): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Imagine.
This should be on front page
Re: How My Mum Was Attacked by Vision4God: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is wellll ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Embrace Cleanliness And Lived A Longer Life / Maid Steals Valuables Worth Over N4m From Family, Now On The Run / Nigerian City PA Conned Her U.k Employer Out Of £17k To Pay For Luxury Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.