Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] (45983 Views)

Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) / Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
This monster truck got all mouths 'wowing.'

Things like this aren't easily seen in naija; it is used by the PDP as a campaign train
Truck for GEJ 2015 election (courtesy of Arthur Eze).

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
More pics...

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Eastherbunny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cool monster truck but all I see is wastage of money cuz by sunday sia buhari would be announce as the new president.

Wait on the other hand the truck could be use to move GEJ bck to were ever he came from.

Sia buahari.
No robot can change what coming

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by midolian(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mehn! See truck like wetin wan fly..

Anyways, the clock is ticking, TANoids are trembling, CHaNGE is coming..

Sai Buhari

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
midolian:
Mehn! See truck like wetin wan fly

The truck go fly buhari enter Daura

53 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please tell me that those men are dwarves!!!! shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
bestestgirl:
Please tell me that those men are dwarves!!!! shocked shocked

grin grin no they are not

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
that's the truck to crush the jajannweddz grin

22 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
that's the truck to crush the jajannweddz grin

Berem and her conspirators MUST be crushed grin

14 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
himkers:

grin grin no they are not

How will they climb up abeg?? its too high na
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
bestestgirl:

How will they climb up abeg?? its too high na

The car is not meant for everyone. It's for strong men who are also very fit (like GEJ) not for Papas like (buhari) grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by chamboy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by fresh15: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is the truck that will carry Buhari back to Daura and from there to his farm.That is where he belongs.Jonathan all the way.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Well, I do hope the owner of the truck has another 1 b'cos once our APC goons in Lagos or Kano sees it, it would be set ablazed for attempting to molest our collective intelligence for the 2nd time.

Note: I am not encouraging electoral violence in any way whatsoever but only painting an inevitable picture of what will become of the truck on or before March, the 28th, afterall Wisdom is the principal thing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by winsome5(f): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
himkers:

The car is not meant for everyone. It's for strong men who are also very fit (like GEJ) not for Papas like (buhari) grin

hehehehehe *chop Knuckle*

7 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Mogidi: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is a thank you rally for what GEJ did to the Auto-mobile industry in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
This one na beast
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Bonapart(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
And?
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by allanphash7(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameroon, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by handysuzy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Observing
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Cmediagroup: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na wetin we go chop?
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
himkers:
More pics...

Op if you let me slap you eehn..your destiny go reset..

Who told you that truck like this are not found in nigeria... That a nor hilux truck of ford F150..

What they do is just to p1mp the body with colours and raise the wheel...

There are more than 5 in my estate here in warri...

This is what normally happen when you visit the city for the first time after spending more than 20years in one village

Fvktard

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by bunmioguns(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Ahmed4002(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Okay

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=30pt]PDP-igs wasting our money since 1999. Monster truck or Demon truck, #GMB will have my vote, anyway:-

#ihavedecided

#ihavePVC

#iwillvoteAPC
[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by ajalaolanr(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, the truck you posted is just an elevated truck with big tires, see below a picture of a monster truck.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
I don get PVC Godwin
INEC don get Card Reader Godwin
PDP don suffer Godwin
Buhari go win Godwin o
Na Godwin o na Godwin!

grin grin grin grin grin
I am just happy that the D-Day is less than 72 Hours!!!

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17 / "The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Fayose’s Response To Buhari's "I Never Knew IGP Moved To Nasarawa" Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.