Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere (20333 Views)

7 Roads Fashola Is Inspecting On His South East Tour. / POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Ongoing Work At Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Fashola Is Working (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by kaybrizzy(m): 4:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Ma nigga,ur indeed a true lagosian,very observant,u jus spoke my mind,I hav bin wanting to say all dis buh I don't got the time for apc e-warriors.Fashola's publicity is his strength....
Kenai:

Hahahahaaa! Oh ma days! grin

I have said this before and I will say it again - Fashola can only be exalted by the ignorant and uninformed.
Fashola is and has always been a mediocre bum gassed up by the syncophantic Lagos media hype, an unwarranted self-importance and a vainglorious sanctimony of unprecedented proportions.

Swell! Here our saviour comes again, dear Fashola, with his 3,500 cameramen as they commission his latest revolutionary project - A water tap!
Fashola commissions his latest 1billion-naira-per-kilometre road - Eko oni baje ooo!
Fashola and his 3,500 cameramen have turned on the streetlights - Eko oni baje ooo!
Fashola earmarks 4 billion naira for Christmas lights along our express road - Eko oni baje ooo!

But when the yearly rainy season comes in and turns the city into a modern-day Atlantis, watch his hungry internet dogs frantically search for someone else to blame. That's when you suddenly remember Lagos is "below sea level". That's when you suddenly start reading stories about how evil the locals are for "blocking the drainage canals with their filth" like the Lagos State Sanitation Department doesn't exist for a reason.
The Lekki Free Trade Zone is designed, constructed and commissioned on Twitter. The 4th Mainland Bridge is linking Lagosians to California on the pages of Osun Defender. Even the Lekki International Airport has planes landing and taking off to the Bermuda triangle, but this same turncoat has the nerve to point at others.
Under his watch, LASU tuition was jacked up to 250,000 with no infrastructural development to match the unjust hike. Thousands had to drop out under this man. But funny enough, this price hike still didn't stop his LASU from losing its NUC accreditation in various departments, including but not limited to Biology and Chemistry. But nobody talks about this.
He lambasts the president at every chance he gets, but on his failed lightrail project, he had to import 30 year old rusty decommissioned trains to fool his gullible praise-singers. As soon as his project failed, in his typical cowardly fashion, he had to turn around and blame the federal government for not bailing him out of his self-inflicted shame.

This clown talks about corruption; but tell him to sign the Freedom of Information bill and watch him sweat.
Only the ignorant exalt him. grin

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Chars1289: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2015
How long do we have to say this, it is not only Tinubu that has garnered a whole lot of companies for himself through public funds.Most of the politicians are guilty of this shameful act.We all know again that Fashola is loyal to his boss bt by and large he can still be proud of a little success in Lagos state.
Tinubu's self driven wealth sources are in the public domain bt wht of those politicians have the more than him bt we havnt heard of at all.
As far as I am concerned, it is the personality of GMB that drew most pple to support APC, not tinubu or fashola personalities.If elected and they fail to perform, we gat the power to vote them out shikena bt lets try dem or shall we continue with these mess the govt of the day has put us into.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by kay29000(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
kabiyesi01:

But don't forget that Fashola's issue is in the present and not the past. When one sees Fashola, Amaechi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu supporting an old man whom they described as 'UNELECTABLE' four years ago with billions of tax payer's money I knew there was a scam.
Unfortunately, most of us living in the city and shouting 'sai baba' have not made use of our street wisdom.
Street Wisdom; the ability to detect a scam. APC is a scam!!!

And PDP is the savior? SMH!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2015
jerseyboy:
Fash-ole

I don't think u have anything upstairs, u jst come here and type rubbish with your hand, if u don't knw what to say or write it's better you look..... What fashola did in 8yrs, none of ur pdp government has been able to achieve that for 16yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by shilexworldsexy(m): 6:47am On Mar 26, 2015
kay29000:

And PDP is the savior? SMH!

If APC is a scam, what's PDP then? Gold digger or bunch of suckers?
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by upsonn(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Kenai:

I have said this before and I will say it again - Fashola can only be exalted by the ignorant and uninformed.
Fashola is and has always been a mediocre bum gassed up by the syncophantic Lagos media hype, an unwarranted self-importance and a vainglorious sanctimony of unprecedented proportions.

Swell! Here our saviour comes again, dear Fashola, with his 3,500 cameramen as they commission his latest revolutionary project - A water tap!
Fashola commissions his latest 1billion-naira-per-kilometre road - Eko oni baje ooo!
Fashola and his 3,500 cameramen have turned on the streetlights - Eko oni baje ooo!
Fashola earmarks 4 billion naira for Christmas lights along our express road - Eko oni baje ooo!

But when the yearly rainy season comes in and turns the city into a modern-day Atlantis, watch his hungry internet dogs frantically search for someone else to blame. That's when you suddenly remember Lagos is "below sea level". That's when you suddenly start reading stories about how evil the locals are for "blocking the drainage canals with their filth" like the Lagos State Sanitation Department doesn't exist for a reason.
The Lekki Free Trade Zone is designed, constructed and commissioned on Twitter. The 4th Mainland Bridge is linking Lagosians to California on the pages of Osun Defender. Even the Lekki International Airport has planes landing and taking off to the Bermuda triangle, but this same turncoat has the nerve to point at others.
Under his watch, LASU tuition was jacked up to 250,000 with no infrastructural development to match the unjust hike. Thousands had to drop out under this man. But funny enough, this price hike still didn't stop his LASU from losing its NUC accreditation in various departments, including but not limited to Biology and Chemistry. But nobody talks about this.
He lambasts the president at every chance he gets, but on his failed lightrail project, he had to import 30 year old rusty decommissioned trains to fool his gullible praise-singers. As soon as his project failed, in his typical cowardly fashion, he had to turn around and blame the federal government for not bailing him out of his self-inflicted shame.

This clown talks about corruption; but tell him to sign the Freedom of Information bill and watch him sweat.

Only fools like this one above me will bad mouth the working govno...r pdpgis

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Crispels(m): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Kenai:

LASU presently has all their courses accredited including law,medicine and even their engineering programmes!
Just goggle the top 10 unis to study law and medicine in Nigeria and lasu will surely be there!

Am not in support of Fashola in lagos due to some reasons but you view on lasu is myopic,jaundiced,archaic and irrational!

I can list over 5major projects going on in lasu main campus now and he(fashola) should have even commissioned the school campus radio,the massive science complex,the twin law complex, etc last week if not for the elections.

All the best bro!
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Cadamlk: 7:10am On Mar 26, 2015
This pain when you are exposed.Who dosn't know Fashola is the best Governor in Nigeria
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2015
do u ave gudluck in ur endeavour
Ahmeduana:

AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE GOOD LUCK!
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
These useless Afenifere its their greed and glutonny that made them sell out to Obasanjo in 2003 while Tinubu was the only one who challenged OBJ

They have been made irrelevant by their greed that most of them can not even win votes on their street.

Won ti je dodo, won o le so ododo mo
Why are you trying tto re-write history? Which Afenifere sold out to Obj and which Tinubu refused? Fyi: in 2003 the AD bloc of Afenifere and all their six governors(including Tinubu) unanimously endorsed Obj for President after Ige was murdered. Ige was to be the Presidential candidate of AD but for his death. Pls fear God and stop lying against your elders.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Zeus777: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Crispels:

LASU presently has all their courses accredited including law,medicine and even their engineering programmes!
Just goggle the top 10 unis to study law and medicine in Nigeria and lasu will surely be there!

Am not in support of Fashola in lagos due to some reasons but you view on lasu is myopic,jaundiced,archaic and irrational!

I can list over 5major projects going on in lasu main campus now and he(fashola) should have even commissioned the school campus radio,the massive science complex,the twin law complex, etc last week if not for the elections.

All the best bro!
LASU amongst the top 10 uni in Nigeria to study medicine? U definitely joking on that one! Presently fashola govt has killed medical education in lagos because of some personal vandetta he and his boss have always had wt the drs . Where was fashola when col marwa started medical school in lagos?? Go to lasuth and see the decay for urself. 1st ten ko, 1st ten ni

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by UncleJudax(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
luvinhubby:
Could not stop laughing at the 'mercedes 200 flat booth & sagem handset brought to Alausa' grin grin

Itis widely known that the song his godfather has been singing since 2010 when he floated the “True Face of Lagos” against him is “mo ti ri ole to mo ole ja ju ole lo”(I’ve seen the one who steals better than the one they call the thief). The joke in Alausa is that where Tinubu used wheel barrow, Fashola is using pay loader! cheesy grin wink
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by buoye1(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Afenifere is only wasting time....they don't own my PVC I ll vote for whosoever I please....if dem like mak dem endorse witch as president,its non of my biz

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Truth be told fashola is a dying man. I heard he thought he would be picked as the vice presidential candidate of the APC but to his suprise he was not. That made him mellow down and his fighting for a position in a buhari govt if they win. He knows tinubu does not forgive rebellion. He rebeled against tinubu by not giving him the monies he asked for.
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 26, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
wether pdp like it or not i will not vote for jonathan
I will vote out Buhari
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Nabenj(f): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2015
CR77:
By there name we shall know them

APC ''Association of past criminals'' tongue tongue

You mean, Association of Plenty Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by meccuno: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
alobam1:
Yes tinubu is damm corrupt but he did something even awolowo could not do.He made the APC into a truly National opposition Party..making a massive inroad into the north,southeast and south.south..Something even awolowo and co could not do.All they had then where tribal parties who could not make any inroad into the other part of the country..However my vote isn't going for neither buhari nor jonathan
APC Is Still And Would Remain A Yoruba Party......Hausas Who Are Smart Politically Know That's Its A Means To An End.....
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
kabiyesi01:

But don't forget that Fashola's issue is in the present and not the past. When one sees Fashola, Amaechi, Kwankwaso and Tinubu supporting an old man whom they described as 'UNELECTABLE' four years ago with billions of tax payer's money I knew there was a scam.
Unfortunately, most of us living in the city and shouting 'sai baba' have not made use of our street wisdom.
Street Wisdom; the ability to detect a scam. APC is a scam!!!
And 16 years of pdp spending over 32 billion dollars since 1999 & yet no power is what? Anybody dat thinks this mess of govt shd continue brain is in a serious mess.
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by alobam1: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
meccuno:
APC Is Still And Would Remain A Yoruba Party......Hausas Who Are Smart Politically Know That's Its A Means To An End.....

It is not my dear broda..things have changed.. Won't the hausas prefer to use the PDP that was formed in Babagindas bedroom than an APC? That is the truth of the matter..
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Afenifere, we the Yoruba non partisan knows you are bias group of people always after your pocket
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by PointB: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2015
The joke in Alausa is that where Tinubu used wheel barrow,Fashola is using pay loader!

Now that's classic! cheesy
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by PointB: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Kenai:

You wax poetically and eloquently, yet you spake the the truth!!

Endorsed!
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by meccuno: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Mikosky:
Who is Yinka Odumakin Ohhh.... I think I can perceive him. ... A politically useless old man who intelligence has been covered with White hairs and GEJ dollars. His irrelevance to the Yoruba polity is epic. What GEJ does not realize is that unlike the south south where Asari Dokunbo and his cohorts brags and influence his fellow kinsmen (mostly fishermen), no yoruba man can influence the vote of another. Not even a father and son relationship. By the way....the baale (chieftain) in my local govt has not been settled yet. Mtcheew...
why must you insult the ijaws because you want to make a cheap point?
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Bhella5(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
It's only Afenifere.
Sai Buhari!
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by mikeapollo: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
God bless Yinka Odumakin.

I can NEVER vote for PDP. And I can NEVER vote for a Fashola or Obasanjo in any election again in my life.
I support Buhari, and I will vote for him, purely because of him.

But there are some thieves who are hiding behind Buhari's integrity and popularity. One of such THIEVES is Fashola (FASH-OLE).
Only a short-sighted fools will be deceived by the media hype. Fashola is a failure. SIMPLE.!
Any governor that cannot manage the health and education sectors for the benefit of the poor in Lagos state is a big failure!

Let his declare is assets.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Topccy007: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Afenifere or Afenifebi If you call him corrupt, then ww should refer to u as devil himself cheesy grin
Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by cheaperstores: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
jdilight:

A man who was there at the beginning where it all started has spoken, but will the children of this generation listen is a question that will be answered on saturday.

This is a Yoruba man with Awo heart.

True talk.
Fashola should give us access to contract documents
No respect for FOI Bill allowed by GEJ
Declare assets because u own mere benz 200. In 2002
What did they promise u in GMB admin(God forbid)

PDP government under Jimi Agbaje will expose all contracts ,alphabeta contracts, and shady land deals.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Corrupt, He Cannot Accuse Yoruba Leaders Of Betrayal – Afenifere by Bolosiye: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2015
TI1919:
grin
by my own standard tinubu should be rated world officially notorious criminal. And he has it in his look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: In My Own Election, NDDC Brought N10 Billion Cash To Fight Against Me / Samuel Askia's Police Guards Beat Victor Eterigho To Coma To Retrieve Car Gift / NLC Protests Tinubu’s N500bn Subsidy Palliative, Demands 300% Pay Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.