Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead (5875 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by stephenqueen: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

same to u bro cheesy
Fùck off my mention
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by QuiverBox(f): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

I don't exchange words with fools.FÙck off my mention

E pain am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy i am quoting just got hit below the belt
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by IVORY2009(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Fùck off my mention

Do you want trouble Soji?
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by Gbawe: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

I don't exchange words with fools. FÙck off my mention

This is the best attitude when dealing with TANdroids and Jonathanian robots. They can fool themselves with these bogus polls. Realistic folks know what is the case on the ground. In fact this reminds me of how the PDP put out the rumour that Atiku was leading Buhari and on course to clinch victory to be the APC candidate. We all know what happened in the end. Abeg leave these jokers to deceive themselves. We understand they are desperate and will cling to anything to include fake news that makes zero sense.
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by ziccoit: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Survey conducted by questionnaire in Nigeria is not reliable. Most of the respondents don't vote. I can bet you 50% of them are likely not going to vote. So, this is useless.
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by bondingman: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
donphilopus:

That should be NDU in Bayelsa State. Come to places like Edo and ask same question. I mean schools like Uniben, AAU and Auchi poly, then you would know GEJ is a goner.
I can't argue with u about d other schools
but d poll I'm referring to wasn't in bayelsa
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by bondingman: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
ziccoit:
Survey conducted by questionnaire in Nigeria is not reliable. Most of the respondents don't vote. I can bet you 50% of them are likely not going to vote. So, this is useless.
Possession of PVC n willingness to vote were part of d questions used in the survey
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
When APC puts a worthy personality up for sale, I will vote for him. But for now they should return to the drawing board and come back in 2019 with a reasonable pick.
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by Osakah24(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Firefire:

Insha Allah, Buhari shall be defeated again!
and his army of tyrants will be taught a lesson if they resort to violence. Gej all the way.
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by ziccoit: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
bondingman:

Possession of PVC n willingness to vote were part of d questions used in the survey

I conducted similar survey though not by using questionnaire 80% of educated respondents are either don't have PCV by not registering at all or choosing not to collect them or have PCV and have decided to sit at home on Election Day.
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by selectedhero(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Useless Poll

How did they send a questionaire to the woman in ogunpa market in Ibadan who only cares about Sai Buhari

How did the fulani man rearing his cattle in the field fill out this senseless questionaire

How did this questionaire get the opinion of the trader selling spare part in Onitsha

Some jobless people would just sit in their office and write down anything just to scam Jonathan

you never asked where the polls that suggested buhari as winner were administered. but went on re-echoing them mindlessly. but now bother to ask because this suggests Jonathan as winner. is that not hypocrisy?
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by ilovecritics(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
raumdeuter:
Useless Poll

How did they send a questionaire to the woman in ogunpa market in Ibadan who only cares about Sai Buhari

How did the fulani man rearing his cattle in the field fill out this senseless questionaire

How did this questionaire get the opinion of the trader selling spare part in Onitsha

Some jobless people would just sit in their office and write down anything just to scam Jonathan

Sorry dear - But they don't have PVC
.. tongue
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by stephenqueen: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gbawe:

This is the best attitude when dealing with TANdroids and Jonathanian robots. They can fool themselves with these bogus polls. Realistic folks know what is the case on the ground. In fact this reminds me of how the PDP put out the rumour that Atiku was leading Buhari and on course to clinch victory to be the APC candidate. We all know what happened in the end. Abeg leave these jokers to deceive themselves. We understand they are desperate and will cling to anything to include fake news that makes zero sense.
Thanks bro,i don't care about what the fools are saying, I have decided to vote Buhari
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by bondingman: 3:26am On Mar 26, 2015
ziccoit:

I conducted similar survey though not by using questionnaire 80% of educated respondents are either don't have PCV by not registering at all or choosing not to collect them or have PCV and have decided to sit at home on Election Day.
INEC settled that about 81%of registered voters v collected their pvc's.
In your poll, of those that v collected their PVC what percentage said they'll not vote ?
And where was your poll conducted?
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 26, 2015
OP,Why do you say shock?
It seems that is an acknowledgement of how incredible this story is.

[quote author=Mogidi post=31994370][/quote]
Re: Shock As PDP Races To 7% Lead by bruteeforce101: 3:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Mogidi:

SEE PAINMENT.

dayo calm down

Moses, you will be fired next week. Small devil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:- Investors Flee Nigeria - Bloomberg News!!! / No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.