Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,775 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Again, Election Forces Darey Art Alade To Move Love Like A Movie 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Again, Election Forces Darey Art Alade To Move Love Like A Movie 2015 (690 Views)

Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again, Election Forces Darey Art Alade To Move Love Like A Movie 2015 by famobaba(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
After an initial setback that saw the event moved away from its traditional February 14 date, Nigerian singer, Darey Art Alade has again moved his highly anticipated Love Like A Movie concert.

LLAM was scheduled for April 4 at Ocean View Restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos.

On both dates, the event has been encumbered by the Presidential election.

“The event is now being pushed back again because of the political climate and the ‘plenty uncertainties that made it difficult to plan,” confessed Darey.

Without hiding his feelings, the singer added, “I’m pretty disappointed myself. But LLAM will no longer hold on April 4. I truly apologise on behalf of the entire Livespot team. A new date will be communicated in the coming weeks.

“Everyone is asking us what’s happening. All I can assure is that we will do it and do it big again. And it will be worth the wait.”

LLAM has featured popular American entertainers, Kim Kardashian and Kelly Rowland in two previous editions.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/again-election-forces-darey-art-alade-to-move-love-like-a-movie-2015/

(1) (Reply)

The Intrigues: 50 Shades Of Grey / Basketmouth Shades Colleagues Who Actively Campaigned For Goodluck Jonathan.. / Oritsefemi And His Shady Love Affair On Instagram Exposed! Check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.