Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs (12522 Views)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:
Koni dafun oyinbo to se koste boba kure koni sun re,awon oyinbo yi ni nba aye je won o je a mo adelebo solomoge
mogbe!!!my ribs oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
Yeye boy

Who pressed the breast undecided

Well guys will still like it grin grin

Who no wan press tongue tongue
did you just called me "boy"?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Mhizizzy(f): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
NA Guy go press boobs

NA dem go complain say e no dey stand

NA guyz go talk say dem no fit dey in a relationship without sex nd pressing of boobs

WEetin u wan make girls do o
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
I thought booobs are for feeding babies?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
did you just called me "boy"?
sorry

I wanted to Say yeye GRANDPA

That one nko undecided

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Lyrically(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
With d way everytin z changing d tym ladies will roam around braless xtil dey cum...I'm out!
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by iamrealdeji(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Coldplay007:

You've seen that video? grin
Can you post it?
Razz girl
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by mirexxx(f): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:
NA Guy go press boobs

NA guyz go talk say dem no fit dey in a relationship without sex nd pressing of boobs

grin grin grin i hate bras sha

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:
NA Guy go press boobs

can you be in a no spending relationship?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Coldplay007(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Razz girl

More like real girl.... grin
Razz boy... undecided
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Coldplay007(f): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Which Video?

That your quote is from a youtube video...
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by seangy4konji: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
na both men and women deh smoke weed ow for nl...

may god help you all...
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by boynigeria(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
even if they wear no top we wil have been used to it

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.have u seen AMBER ROSE? I work my street smtyms withawt bra....my BOOBS are well olrit.........

your boobs too small na sad cry

1 Like

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by akinsadeez(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:
Koni dafun oyinbo to se koste boba kure koni sun re,awon oyinbo yi ni nba aye je won o je a mo adelebo solomoge

Hahahahahahaha. Crazy guy grin grin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by stephenqueen: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hahahahahahaha. Crazy guy grin grin
gringrin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Without bras . . . we'd see the nipples . . . also, we'd know 'things fall apart' before we are 'no longer at ease'
No pun intended.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Without bras . . . we'd see the nipples . . . also, we'd know if 'things fall apart' before we are 'no longer at ease'
No pun intended.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by stephenqueen: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
mogbe!!!my ribs oooo cheesy cheesy
Naso na, I knw say u self go dey use koste...which koste u dey use,na koste oni ke or oni rin? gringringrin
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Naso na, I knw say u self go dey use koste...which koste u dey use,na koste oni ke or oni rin? gringringrin
i no dey wear cheesy
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by stephenqueen: 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
i no dey wear cheesy
Which one u cum dey wear?
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by dguizman(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
With or without bra,bobby na bobby.
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by ghost1718(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL...ghost1718 and daviyjones so una two be Ganja boys? Abeg small remain make I take charge my head too? cheesy
ha my broda take this 5rap smoke, but try complete am 20, to make sure say u be man
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by ghost1718(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
weed for life!
Am talking about attraction!
weed man... Talking of attraction, Push UP bra help them a-lot, but to me.......... E dey help them
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
Guys have you ever wonder how your Gf would look like without the bra? With the bra the boobs looks firm and attractive without it will guys still find it attractive? Will it make a difference?

Our ancestors didn't wear bras and they still found the women attractive
If you didn't know anything about a bra,you wouldn't miss it or it's function.
Back them men didn't have shaving sticks or Powder too and kept tattered beards,the women still admired them
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by OKNkanu(m): 1:16am On Mar 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
.have u seen AMBER ROSE? I work my street smtyms withawt bra....my BOOBS are well olrit.........
Lol.... you call what you have boobs?? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by OKNkanu(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2015
smh...... even girls wey no get boobs dey talk! :[
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by tonyx4x44(m): 3:20am On Mar 26, 2015
daviyjones:
weed for life!
Am talking about attraction!

fellow herbmen

depend on the state of the boobsies... Bra-less can be sexy... Very!
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by clemz85(m): 3:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Bro they are walking around without it, but the extremely sagged ones can't afford to
Re: The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs by Mhizizzy(f): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2015
daviyjones:
can you be in a no spending relationship?

Y Sud I?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Cream Is Best To Make My Chocolate Skin Glow. / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.