Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 (2746 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by farano(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
Ur moniker is not romantic! grin
angry tongue
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by akinsadeez(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ever since I became active in this section, I can't remember coming across any thread created by Naijaboiy. I also don't know the danceville fellow. Ain't beefing them or ur list though. Its ur list and ur opinion.

3 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
emusmith:

Just that I haven't seen your pic

Yea, I am a very private person.

Alexa rated Nairaland as the 12th most visited site in Nigeria, having a membership exceeding 1.2 million people
So you would imagine the amount of people that would have looked through my profile already and there is a huge chance that I would have been recognized by one or two people

I like the idea of not uploading my picture because I feel a bit more unrestrained when expressing my opinions.

For instance, when commenting on topics such as the ones on religion were I have very abstract views, I may tend to be biased just because I wouldn't want to sound "outlandish" to the people who might know me in real life.
But being anonymous makes me air my views without being partisan or partial in any way.

I have friends and relations on Nairaland who don't know my moniker and i am ok with it.

3 Likes

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by mirexxx(f): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Alexa rated Nairaland as the 12th most visited site in Nigeria, having a membership exceeding 1.2 million people
So you would imagine the amount of people that would have looked through my profile already and there is a huge chance that I would have recognized by one or two people

I like the idea of not uploading my picture because I feel a bit more unrestrained when expressing my opinions.

For instance, when commenting on topics such as the ones on religion were I have very abstract views, I may tend to be biased just because I wouldn't want to sound "outlandish" to the people who might know me in real life.
But being anonymous makes me air my views without being partisan in any way.

I have friends and relations on Nairaland who don't know my moniker and i am ok about it....
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy cheesy

Hi babe cheesy
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by mirexxx(f): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Hi babe cheesy
I'm good u?
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
I'm good u?

I am cool cool
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by henrylowe(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
I think we should give it to Tosyne2much and Emusmith

These dudes are brilliant and amazing writers
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by xynerise: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
farano:
You too like this my romantic moniker tongue
If I hear grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
farano:
You too like this my romantic moniker tongue
body just dey sweet you this evening
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Undisputed Tosyne2much & Emusmith

Op, Kachisbarbie should be also included
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by farano(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
krall3:
body just dey sweet you this evening
E dey do me mini mini wana wana grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op, I'm glad to be in your list cool
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by KingTom(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
If this is ur list, it means u know nothing about Romancelanders! I will only pick tosyne2much and emusmith in ur list! What about the following peeps?

*wristwatch

*CharlesNneji

*Rapmoney, the warri boy.

*Tallesty

*naijaboiy

Abi u smoke weed?
Naijaboiy dey list na

Abi you smoke weed?
grin grin grin
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
I agree with four.

Pls who is danceville or dancing villa grin
Am I one of them ? cool
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
farano:
E dey do me mini mini wana wana grin
whatever you are doing take it easy.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
Creating thread is what every member is entiltled to do but creating an interesting threads is what few members can do.
Here they are :

¤ TOSYNE2MUCH

¤ NAIJABOIY

¤ EMUSMITH

¤ DANCEVILLE

¤ FARANO

I have some other members but just 5 on my mind for now, I'm daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST thank you.
I believe no one can agree less to this list.
At this rate . . . I'm never going to appear on any of your lists . . .
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

So you would imagine the amount of people that would have looked through my profile already and there is a huge chance that I would have been recognized by one or two people

But being anonymous makes me air my views without being partisan or partial in any way.

I have friends and relations on Nairaland who don't know my moniker and i am ok with it.
Uh oh.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Teempakguy:

Uh oh.

What is it undecided
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

What is it undecided
Nevermind . . .
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by DanceVille: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
I agree with four.

Pls who is danceville or dancing villa grin
Here I am...Y're u asking of me?...
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by DanceVille: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Y're y'all asking of me?....WHAT
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Kingsasian(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thank God two of my favorites made it.....Tosyne and Emusmith
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Kingsasian(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
henrylowe:
I think we should give it to Tosyne2much and Emusmith

These dudes are brilliant and amazing writers
seconded
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Kingsasian(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
this is my thread and I respect everyone on that list, am leting go.
the best answer
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kingsasian:
Thank God two of my favorites made it.....Tosyne and Emu.smith
You are sighted bros

Thanks so much
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Kingsasian(m): 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are sighted bros

Thanks so much
hahahahahahaha. I hail thee
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by naijaboiy: 2:21am On Mar 26, 2015
akinsadeez:
Ever since I became active in this section, I can't remember coming across any thread created by Naijaboiy. I also don't know the danceville fellow. Ain't beefing them or ur list though. Its ur list and ur opinion.
Yea you're right! Not much of a thread guy.

But you can't tell me you didn't see the wooing challenge thread tongue

1 Like

Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by akinsadeez(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea you're right! Not much of a thread guy.

But you can't tell me you didn't see the wooing challenge thread tongue

Oh.....yeah! I forgot about that.

You really did a good job with that despite d challenges.
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by naijaboiy: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2015
akinsadeez:

Oh.....yeah! I forgot about that.

You really did a good job with that despite d challenges.
Thank you sir! smiley
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
ionsman:
Three months into the year you already have a list when we still got nine fvcking months. ...Ponder on this.....

I tire ooo
Re: TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Am I one of them ? cool
you are number one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Bad Guys Always Get The Good Girls. / Picture Story: Who Can Interpret This Interesting And Intriguing Photos Into A S / My Heart Keeps Bleeding For Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.