Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Use Any Sport Terminologies For This Coming Election To Comment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Use Any Sport Terminologies For This Coming Election To Comment (479 Views)

If U Don't Use Any Of This Things, Then U Are Not In My GENERATION. / Did You Use Any Of These? / Can You Use Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Any Sport Terminologies For This Coming Election To Comment by momohsteve(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
[b][/b]Let's watch and see as the final of this year's EL-CLASSICO will
end. Let both PDP FC and the APC FC fans (Supporters) be in the stadia
(Polling booth) to cheer (Vote) their team (Party) to victory. I
pray for the centre reffere (Jega) to handle the whistle(Election) very
well likewise the lines men (Police) and the fourth official
(Collation Officials) so that there won't be any form of
match (Election) misconduct (Rigging). Thank God that there is a goal line
(Card Reader) technology. Hope to watch it live and direct in the
Stadia (Polling station) with my ticket that I got from Ariyaticket
(Local Govt.)... Its gonna be fun!!!!
If you can comment with any sport terms in reference to this coming general election,then let's start. The best man/woman wins a recharge of his choice via the rule of vote. Strictly for Nigerians. Good luck oh sorry did I just mentioned Goodluck...lol? Let me not be partial, sai Buhari.....Sai Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Champions League Final - March 28 Build Up Analysis / Drop Your April Fool Pranks Here / See What This Twitter User Is Asking From Dangote (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.