Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. (13861 Views)

Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos) / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by braindamage(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
This boy dey learn work for where my neighbour pikin dey...
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
englishmart:
he's cute. Where did you see him?

Btw, what's the moral of this thread?
i wonder ooo
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
He's the definition of the word 'Cute' so cute..super cute !

smiley#loveHimlikeAfather..
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nwulia:
He is cute but my son is cuter than him tongue,check my profile for proof. grin
waoooo...african child

1 Like

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
Saying g he is cute, is an understatement!!!!! Mehnnn!!!! His future wife....I envy o!!!!
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by akinsadeez(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
He is very cute..... but I think there is a gbagaun in the title of this thread. Anytime you use 'one of the', you have to follow it up with a plural noun. e.g one of the cutest little toddlers I've ever seen or one of the cutest things I've ever seen. 'One of the' means one out of many. Writing 'one of the cutest little boy I've seen' is wrong.
I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by polite2(m): 12:38am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
child abuse. y are u eyeing dis little boy na, considering ur level of heavy endowment .
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by chucky234(m): 12:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Nwulia:
your son na young Onitsha boy, I can see from his smile that he is destined for great things, I mean selling spare parts.
**joking**

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Nwulia:
wow! Ma'am ur son is very cute.... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Saying g he is cute, is an understatement!!!!! Mehnnn!!!! His future wife....I envy o!!!!
LOL... Hmmmm if the boy start growing u go fear fear na. The more he grow the lesser he become handsome...
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2015
angelTI:
Those eyes.
Those eyes..
Those eyes.......
Ma'am u are under arrest for child abuse, anything u said here will be use against u in the court of law. Oya bring your hands. angry

1 Like

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 26, 2015
Gunbiz:

I was like dat when I was small, but Nigerian sun don show me shege
grin grin grin
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by bighead1(m): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Abeg, see this my lil cousin, i know girls be tripping and trying to PM me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, but i am reserving him for Rokiatu

1 Like

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2015
bighead1:
Abeg, see this my lil cousin, i know girls be tripping and trying to PM me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry, but i am reserving him for Rokiatu
I think I can match make him with him and my sister little girl. cheesy
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by bighead1(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Oya where is she, but wait oo, i charge for bride price oo

And my charges are high angry angry angry angry

@Rokiatu, i want to ask are you yoruba??
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2015
bighead1:
Oya where is she, but wait oo, i charge for bride price oo
oya waka jor you dey crazy. You should see how beautiful this little girl is. cool
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2015
No am not Yoruba.
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by bighead1(m): 1:51am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
No am not Yoruba.

Really? which one are you ?

rokiatu:
oya waka jor you dey crazy. You should see how beautiful this little girl is. cool

Issokay, i go give you discount, undecided undecided undecided undecided , let us reach a deal then i go come back come deal with you angry angry angry angry

We go break CBN bring bride price...

Wait oo, abeg make i see the girl make i know wetin my cousin wan bank him future money on top
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:37am On Mar 26, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL... Hmmmm if the boy start growing u go fear fear na. The more he grow the lesser he become handsome...
Hummm....
That could b true o!
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by majalisa(m): 3:58am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:

If you are cuter then him. Then I must have a baby by you. grin

That little angel is so cute. His parents must be really beautiful.
u and kids ehn.
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by angelTI(f): 5:31am On Mar 26, 2015
sameer1212:
Ma'am u are under arrest for child abuse, anything u said here will be use against u in the court of law. Oya bring your hands. angry

tongue
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
He is not just cute, but beautiful. Hmmmn, girls are in trouble
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by bellabae(f): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Aww my bf is exactly like this when he was a kid too
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by blessingdickson(f): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nwulia:
wow! shocked now that's what i call a cute baby......so natural,black is beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Engrpj(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
I was cuter Dan dis kid wen i was his age... But now c as i Don turn lyk Burnt Offerin..
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin

wen I was small...I was cuter dan dis... my smile den .....lord...even women wer tripping..
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by barryzkween(f): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cute
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Trippledots(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I am not joking, that's how I looked as a kid, my babies will look cuter

like if you went to check d profile of dis person saftetr reading the comment... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Engrpj:
I was cuter Dan dis kid wen i was his age... But now c as i Don turn lyk Burnt Offerin..
I don die. grin
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by cescky(m): 6:16am On Mar 27, 2015
he looks mixed...arent they all cute, ie biracials

cute boy tho

1 Like

Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by killercute16(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
When i waz little i was cute but,i no reach this one oh,buh i received kisses eh to the extent that i started crying.
Re: One Of The Cutest Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. by Engrpj(m): 4:31am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=rokiatu post=32042602] I don die. grin[/quote

No die first... After u see me u go die quick quick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji Finally Falls In Luv Gushes About Her Boo -pic Here / Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.