Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Funny Nigerian Fables - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Funny Nigerian Fables (770 Views)

The Fables They Fed Us With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Fables by Crysallis(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
I was in Church this past sunday. While the preacher was delivering his sermon, he told a fable that almost made me fall off my seak.

Read Below

Why Docks Quack and more their head forward?

During the early ages, Ducks lived in close harmony with Cocks. The crows of the cock serves as an alarm to hens, cocks and ducks.

Soon after, the ducks grew jealous of the cocks because they felt the were on the same level as cocks.

They decided that they would move to their own so they could learn how to crow like the cock.

The sound they could only get was the quack sound. and they also move their heads forward while quacking, all in a bid to be like the cock.

Add your own story if u have any...
Re: Funny Nigerian Fables by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

TRIBALISM: You and I never had a choice! / Your Intelligence Is Needed Here / Top 10 Amala Food Joint In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.