Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

A Must Read Joke That Will Make U Smile All Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Read Joke That Will Make U Smile All Day. (2435 Views)

Funny Akpos Joke That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud / 6 Funniest Joke That You Most Surely Laugh To... / U Smile When You Get These Messages. Only The Ogas Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Joke That Will Make U Smile All Day. by sirjefftson: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
A boss said to his secretary, "I want to have sex
with you, but I will make it very fast. I'll throw
$1,000 on the floor and by the time you bend
down to pick it up, I'll be done." She thought for
a moment then called her boyfriend and told him
the story. Her boyfriend said, "Do it but ask him
for $2,000. Then pick up the money so fast, he
won't even have enough time to UnCloth himself."
She agrees. After half an hour passes, the
boyfriend calls the girlfriend and asks, "So what
happened?" She responds, "The bastard used
coins, so I'm still picking it up and he is still
having sex with me!".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read Joke That Will Make U Smile All Day. by Chazzyboy: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

END Time!! See Photos Of A Pig Trying To Have Séx With A Goat In Enugu / Ituen / Help, My Car Is Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.