Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? (1901 Views)

When You Have An Overprotective Boyfriend (photo) / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
I dunno if this is love o because I no longer understand.
My boyfriend doesn't want me to visit guys, tho is he not against me having as many male friends as possible.
He doesn't wanna hear that am personally going to visit a guy on my own grin he ends up talking about rape! 'what if the guy rapes you' sad
My introverted nature doesn't permit me visit people frequently but then, does it make sense for him to stop me from visiting my guy friends?
Is that how guys advice their girlfriends to keep away from guys just so she doesn't get 'raped'
Tnks
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
classicB:
My boyfriend doesn't want me to visit guys, tho is he not against me having as many male friends as possible.
He doesn't wanna hear that am personally going to visit a guy on my own grin he ends up talking about rape! 'what if the guy rapes you' sad
My introverted nature doesn't permit me visit people frequently but then, does it make sense for him to stop me from visiting my guy friends?
Is that how guys advice their girlfriends to keep away from guys just so she doesn't get 'raped'
Tnks

My wizened grandmother once told me a boy and a girl can't be "just friends" for too long. No blame ur boyfriend o
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by dharay99: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
yhu too sef, which kind visit u go dey visit male frnds, cry I only kno of girls visiting girls, or guys visiting girls, not d oda way round...

#telme wetin u go dey visit dem for, maybe my oracle go help u solve ur problem,...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:
yhu too sef, which kind visit u go dey visit male frnds, cry I only kno of girls visiting girls, or guys visiting girls, not d oda way round...

#telme wetin u go dey visit dem for, maybe my oracle go help u solve ur problem,...
Just normal friends now
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
classicB:
Tnks
pass me that rap make i high small
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by LegenduryNueLs: 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Incase.

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by ademoladeji(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Which kain friend cat wan do with rat? Ask your friends too to come visit you where your bf dey? Abi, you sef wan do smthg ni?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by sexylogan(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
R
classicB:
Tnks

You had better run from this guy.
I warn u again, Run!
I dated a crazy chic before and at first I thought it was love till she started preventing me from hanging out with my friends and even drawing me away from my family. She was stalking me, monitoring my e-mails(she once asked us to disclose our passwords to each other as a sign of trust...stupid me undecided ), phone calls, sms...

It's a thin line btw love and madness.
Run oh...
"Had I known" shall not be your portion...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by dharay99: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
classicB:

Just normal friends now
buh dey should b visiting u...not d oda way round angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
sexylogan:
R

I warn u again, Run!
I dated a crazy chic before and at first I thought it was love till she started preventing me from hanging out with my friends and even drawing me away from my family. She was stalking me, monitoring my e-mails(she once asked us to disclose our passwords to each other as a sign of trust...stupid me undecided ), phone calls, sms...

Run oh...
Unlike your ex, my boyfriend isn't against me having male friends. He doesn't come between us at all, what he is against is me going to visit guys personally. He doesn't stalk me on social network kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Simple advice: Tell your boyfriend to run away from YOU! Before its too late for him.

Keep visiting. ..... Mtchewwwwwww......I don't know wat happened to them visiting you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by greatestboss(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
sexylogan:
R

I warn u again, Run!

Run oh...
You and the op are saying some different entirely.... Read what she posted and then you can modify your comment.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
ExTrEmE99:
Simple advice: Tell your boyfriend to run away from YOU! Before its too late for him.

Keep visiting. ..... Mtchewwwwwww......I don't know wat happened to them visiting you
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op i won't call your boyfriend's action towards you "Insecurity" rather it's more of looking at for you. You are his girlfriend.

Going to your male friends house all the time isn't that cool, Rather have them visit you too.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by boynigeria(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
unless u are my wife i wont peg u not to go anywhere
if u like waka every guy house for naija, i will give u d freedom to show me who u really are
girls like saying "nothing will happen" and "we are just friends" till u kn
if u respect me enough as ur bf u will always be cautious
what will be will be, i dont force shit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
boynigeria:
if u like waka every guy house for naija, i will give u d freedom to show me who u really are
i love this

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Melahou(m): 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
If he says you shouldn't visit then don't visit.
He doesn't find it comfortable for you visiting guys.
Why is so hard for you to obey him.
People are different and it has nothing to do with insecurity.

Stay in your house and allow the so call guys visit you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Youngpo413: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
classicB:
Tnks
what are you visiting" guys" for? What will a sensible lady be doing with a male friend? Females no dey for your area to make friends with? Male friend my foot!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by 2dice(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op lemme ask this..
How old is this your Boyfriend?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Youngpo413: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
faceURfront:

My wizened grandmother once told me a boy and a girl can't be "just friends" for too long. No blame ur boyfriend o
na so dem dey start,friend this and that,... B!tches everywhere
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Youngpo413: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
boynigeria:
Excellent.........
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Mhizizzy(f): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Visiting guyz can lead to sumfn nasty

We AV crazy niggas in dis generation Wu does not want to be friendzoned

Ur bf knows dis nd datz y he is watching out for u..

Be careful
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Observing.............

Male friends ko........
Visiting ni.........

Na so una d carry start.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
2dice:
Op lemme ask this..
How old is this your Boyfriend?
Old enough to be my boyfriend cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by 2dice(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
classicB:

Old enough to be my boyfriend cheesy
lady dont talk in Parable cheesy
inshi Gini
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
na so dem dey start,friend this and that,... B!tches everywhere

Be polite.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by Youngpo413: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
faceURfront:

Be polite.
my apologies...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? by sexylogan(m): 3:45am On Mar 26, 2015
classicB:

Unlike your ex, my boyfriend isn't against me having male friends. He doesn't come between us at all, what he is against is me going to visit guys personally. He doesn't stalk me on social network kiss

Oh...ok.
That's very different from what I faced.

But you sef, wetin u dey find for there? undecided
You get guy, wetin u wan do for anoda man house?

(1) (Reply)

See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf / Dating Two People / I Need Help,before I Lose Her To Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.