Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Free UK Number Forwarded To Your Phone + Facebook Coupons - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free UK Number Forwarded To Your Phone + Facebook Coupons (542 Views)

Learn How To Get A Free UK And USA Phone Numbers With Your Phone / Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort / I Need A Working UK Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free UK Number Forwarded To Your Phone + Facebook Coupons by Dongibzy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
The First three People to comment here, will get a UK Number for free. Others who need will pay #2,500 only

Whenever someone calls that number, he/she is forwarded to your Nigerian Phone for free.

If you would like to learn how to create your own free UK/Us Number forwarded to your phone and also used to verify accounts you can contact me for the complete manual.

FInally if you would like to learn how to get facebook coupon and advertising credits for free contact me for the manual just #1000
Re: Free UK Number Forwarded To Your Phone + Facebook Coupons by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oya, where is the number
Re: Free UK Number Forwarded To Your Phone + Facebook Coupons by Mattpopson101: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Me i did not comment ooo
Re: Free UK Number Forwarded To Your Phone + Facebook Coupons by amorebise(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello! I guess I also qualify
Re: Free UK Number Forwarded To Your Phone + Facebook Coupons by feminineA: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dongibzy:
The First three People to comment here, will get a UK Number for free. Others who need will pay #2,500 only

Whenever someone calls that number, he/she is forwarded to your Nigerian Phone for free.

If you would like to learn how to create your own free UK/Us Number forwarded to your phone and also used to verify accounts you can contact me for the complete manual.

FInally if you would like to learn how to get facebook coupon and advertising credits for free contact me for the manual just #1000

|Please i need this number how do i contact you abeg. Guess i'm still under the free stuff

(1) (Reply)

Unmanage VPS And Dedicated Server In Nigeria / Browse Unlimited For 1day, 1week & 1month With Ur Mtn Sim On Your Laptop.... / Htaccess Is It Htaccess.txt Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.