Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? (6791 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / When Your Moniker Makes You A Troll: Egusisoup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
No those are my names o, I was named by all my relatives. Names plenty o, as for the Prefix "King" well ask the ladies grin grin grin
chaii na u b dis first child?abi y ur name come plenty like this cheesy
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by KingTom(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaii na u b dis first child?abi y ur name come plenty like this cheesy
Na 6th I be o, dem just like name for my family grin
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by kinglekan: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided
it has no meaning!
I no send u! sad

Lolzzzz, in other words can I say its Meaningless

cheesy
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
Na 6th I be o, dem just like name for my family grin
shocked this one strong oo cheesy
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by mirexxx(f): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Lolzzzz, in other words can I say its Meaningless

cheesy
lol ur choice
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by jashar(f): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
immortalvoices:

Hmmm interesting....

Oga mi, how far?
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by stinggy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
tameera:
Stinggy come and explain the reason behind your moniker, really curious!!
Coined from a nick like that smiley

.... and yours - how?
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by tameera(f): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
stinggy:

.... and yours - how?

answered that already
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm really?
Yes,thick pple are good in evewi wer.am allergic to over lepa.nutn to press 4 dem body.sad

even on hmmmmm they are good.cheesy
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by stinggy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
tameera:

Hmmmmmmmmmm! never really thought about it

Guess I chose it cos I wanted something different and simple with no connotations cry BTW hope u like the name

That's creative. And it sounds nice too.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by CoCoLav(f): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kokolo- God's Favour
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by immortalvoices(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
jashar:

Oga mi, how far?

Lolz jashar I am no oga...

Good evening!!

And I am good and ur "hebrew like moniker" seems quite interesting and intriguing

How has ur day been?!?
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by tameera(f): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
stinggy:

.... and yours - how?

What's the meaning tho
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by kinglekan: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
lol ur choice

Don't mind me oo. Just pulling ur legs dear.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by mirexxx(f): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Don't mind me oo. Just pulling ur legs dear.
ok sweet smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by KingTom(m): 1:29am On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked this one strong oo cheesy
Eleyi gidi gan grin
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by jashar(f): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
immortalvoices:

Lolz jashar I am no oga...

Good evening!!

And I am good and ur "hebrew like moniker" seems quite interesting and intriguing

How has ur day been?!?

The day was good.

Good morning.smiley
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by stinggy(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2015
CoCoLav:
Kokolo- God's Favour

Oh really? Though it was something about love sha.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by CoCoLav(f): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2015
stinggy:

Oh really? Though it was something about love sha.

Nope
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by Urine: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2015
It's self explanatory.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by Urine: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
CoCoLav:

Nope

smiley smiley
smiley smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by CoCoLav(f): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by charijee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
My name is Thomas Mogbolaji Gbolahan Adeyinka Chisom Aworinde. I am The King!! grin grin
See your paragraphic name lol
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by KingTom(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
charijee:
See your paragraphic name lol
cool cool
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by lanicky(f): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
immortalvoices:
Mine is chimarase2 amu a man of godgrin

Mr Amugrin
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by immortalvoices(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
jashar:

The day was good.

Good morning.smiley

Morning and now good evening hebrew's best/finest!

I av had a busy day...good to know urs was good
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by immortalvoices(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
lanicky:

Mr Amugrin

Heygrin

I was possessed with the spirit of fake man of god chimerase2

But now am free...

Good afternoon princess lanicky
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by chimerase2: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
lanicky:

Mr Amugrin
u sooo neeed dis amu in ua eluelu undecided
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by chimerase2: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
immortalvoices:

Heygrin

But now am free...

u wan go prison? undecided
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by immortalvoices(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
chimerase2:
u wan go prison? undecided

Why should I go to jail siregrin
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by lanicky(f): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
immortalvoices:

Heygrin

But now am free...

Good evening sweat heart smiley
Re: What's The Meaning Of Your Moniker ??? by daveP(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
hian!
seriously, i would really want to know smiley. Just to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Bodybuilder Steroid Habit Made Her Grow A Pen!s And Facial Hair(pictures) / Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. / Sex Tape *leaked* Of Miss Anambra (chidinma Okeke) | Full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.