Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (62559 Views)

Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper / Ben-Bruce Shares A Cartoon By The Sun Newspaper / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Jessewizy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Goat oya fvck off cos the last tym i check i have the right to support whoever I believe can lead nigeria.......Goat as your papa use to kall you go and pick beans.
Now u are angry shocked.... am right after all, u reason like goats

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jessewizy:

Sorry sir, I never knew u are a Gateman.. am so sorry

Deny the fact you don't use a tecno phone with 10mb.

"2 month old used tecno phantom A+ with 15k for swap with Samsung galaxy S3. 07060833360"

you look foolish to even drop your number on a public forum, chose your battles wisely, you don't know what capacity that i can get back at you.
you are very unbridled to call someone a "goat"
Be careful.....
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Mrbigman1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
adioolayi:

wow! Really, can't believe you said that...Just as it took Mr President a while before admitting Chibok girls were actually kidnapped... Please wake up!

What's Chibok girls?

There are no Chibok girls or what so ever.

U can't move 300 or 500 persons and walk without trace. Are dey using train? They need a 100 coach of it.

They must have crossed the red sea by now.

Nonsense gullible Nigerians who believe in every story.

The media has gone haywire, wen d media say A, pick it up, sieve it and pick what's correct.

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Wallie(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
LOL....the editor was just being mischievous! This supports the notion of people merely milking PDP of "free" money but will end up voting for APC. Anybody with half-a-brain would have seen the negative connotation depicted on the front page and editors are usually a smart bunch!

PDP don use their money buy negative publicity! grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by dedarkman(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
It's saying move on Nigerians
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Jessewizy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Call10bring5:

"2 month old used tecno phantom A+ with 15k for swap with Samsung galaxy S3. 07060833360"

you look foolish to even drop your number on a public forum, chose your battles wisely, you don't know what capacity that i can get back at you.

Be careful.....
Lol
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Please, who did the count. That person may be a member of boko haram.
investigators please take note

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by adioolayi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

What's Chibok girls?

There are no Chibok girls or what so ever.

U can't move 300 or 500 persons and walk without trace. Are dey using train? They need a 100 coach of it.

They must have crossed the red sea by now.

Nonsense gullible Nigerians who believe in every story.

The media has gone haywire, wen d media say A, pick it up, sieve it and pick what's correct.

So, for your heart of heart...Chibok Girls Kidnapping never happened Bros, you get conscience at all Politics shouldnt becloud our social sense of reasoning!!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by TheOtherview: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They could kidnap as much as a million, that's what they wish for.

I guess ur conscience has a soft spot for missing items but as for whatever is happening in the north, it's all a game to end sooner than later.

When dey wia called upon at the early stages of this issues to rectify it with dia traditional ruler and governors, they played a game with it and not the game have overtaken them, why should I worry much when it's a northerner killing his brother for fun. If it was a westerner and a northern issue, then I can believe it's so serious. They should go on, allow dem selves to be fvcked in d ass all in the name of wanting power

Had I known I was addressing someone who has become completely unhinged, I wouldn't have bothered.

According to WHO’s atlas on mental health, neuro-psychiatric disorders in Nigeria are estimated to contribute 6.2 per cent of the global burden of disease.

Eight regional psychiatric hospitals and few psychiatry departments in 12 medical schools across the country cater for the mental health of Nigerians in a ratio that is simply frightening and mind-boggling.

Even though the frequently quoted psychiatrist-population ratio is 1:10,000, a 2011 WHO statistics put the ratio of psychiatrists in Nigeria as 0.06 doctors to 100,000 Nigerians (less than one psychiatrist to one million Nigerians).

There are less than 200 psychiatrists in Nigeria currently, while all the psychiatric hospitals in the country have a capacity of 4,000 bed spaces at a ratio of 2.5 per every 100,000 Nigerians.

Since the universally acceptable psychiatrist-population ratio of 1: 10,000 was adopted by many countries, Canada and the US have upgraded. Canada now advocates a ratio of 1:6,500, while the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists recently recommended between 1:7,500 and 1:10,000.

Source
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Jessewizy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Call10bring5:

you are very unbridled to call someone a "goat"
Be careful.....
Tecno? I don't tink so sir
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by ernnymoss(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

500 persons is not 500 Naira.

Humans got value, how is it possible to make away with 500 person wen soldiers are all over d north?

U wanna tell me dat in d unsecured places, dia re still 500 person living freely?

All dis nonsense that people just write and post to draw attention and some gullible ones believe is so annoying.

Exactly what I was thinking. It is never possible to abduct 500 women! Haba!! Even if na charm sef.

I'm none partisan (I kukuma no get PVC) but let be realistic, it is not possible. I wonder why people wan die put for politics matter. And who even count them? Whoever did so must be shot dead!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Mrbigman1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheOtherview:

Had I known I was addressing someone who has become completely unhinged, I wouldn't have bothered.

Source

U can pick out whatever u wish to quote, am saying the truth.

Continue being sentimental to national issues and u'd end up crying like ur old political father Buhari.

If someone says u should call him a goat, why call him a cow?

If Lagos wishes to develop, they work towards it.
If Anambra wishes to industrialise, dey would work towards it.
It the north wishes to burn down, I can donate my life saving to buy more gasoline.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Medley(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Similar to the Chibok girls abduction. A newspaper carried the news of the abducted Chibok girls and beside the story is Jonathan's campaign picture.

What an irony!

really? The only channels that talked about the news was TVC,even channels is oblivious. The governor shettima has not even said any thing. Do you actually believe every thing written on a paper? I pray am not insulted

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by osebe: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
A coup plotter can't rule Nigeria! Get it!

2 Likes

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Millionjazz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
I never know buhari and APC was spoken about in the bible. Pls before u vote read prover24:21-22... U will be suprised and will agree with me that there is nth new under the sun!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Cutest9gerian(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari is not the change you need! Buhari is daft

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Bawsse(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Call10bring5:

You have a got for sale or what? I'm not interested, better luck elsewhere.

Vote for a better Nigeria, Vote APC, where you will have Jobs to apply and work rather than selling goats in public.

#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
#Call10bring5[/color][/b]

WEB
www.call10bring5.com

FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Best reply to a brainless zombie follower

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by mustymatic(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sanitation day is a day of "clean up" and it falls on dLast Saturday of the month. March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs, let's clean up #March4Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by JackBaueress(f): 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Medley:

really? The only channels that talked about the news was TVC,even channels is oblivious. The governor shettima has not even said any thing. Do you actually believe every thing written on a paper? I pray am not insulted
what's this one saying? Mtscheeew!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by zenonxi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pikin wey fail exam go repeat class na,abeg make we repeat dix guy na
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by papaskino(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
There is no amount of "propagandeous" front page that can save Buhari and APC. What date is the paper and where was the abduction? Make our troops catch u and ur so called abductors. U guys tot that chibok girls can save u but u don't know that the cow that u wan sell the pikin, na my Oga sell the mama. GEJ till u all learn how to say the truth for once. GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by rasco2000me: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
oremusanctus:
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
Sai d slayer of boko haram
Sai seun
Sai lacasticlala
JONA THEY BEG UNA SAY VOTE HIM OUT .VOTE FOR BUHARI. READ WHAT YHEY PLACE ON MY HEAD chbok girl kidnap

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by scantee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
...who cares, All i know is GEJ till 2019.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Kolade354(m): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jessewizy:

Now u are angry shocked.... am right after all, u reason like goats
Foooooooooooool so when your father call you Goat at home you smile at him abi? You need change.

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Jessewizy:

You and your pay master will be disgraced woefully come saturday....

i see this is all a game to you. I do not dialogue with people who think the destiny of millions of Nigerians is a game. Enjoy the few hours of governance you have left.

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by lastpage: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Similar to the Chibok girls abduction. A newspaper carried the news of the abducted Chibok girls and beside the story is Jonathan's campaign picture.

What an irony!

[size=18pt]Jonathan and his Govt is SYNONYMOUS with KIDNAPING of WOMEN/CHILDREN![/size]

I dont know how true it is but someone mentioned that the Guy uses their (shed) blood for OCCULTIC purposes. shocked shocked undecided

But really, there is TOO MUCH BLOOD-SHEDDING UNDER THIS JONATHAN!

Go away Jonathan, carry your bad omen and cluelessness out of our psyche!

CHANGE FOR THE BETTER is what we deserve and it is what we will get.... on March 28

VOTE BUHARI ....#SaiBaba

Lastpage!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Kolade354(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
hansad:

Kidnap of Chibok girls, this new kidnap - they are all meant to distance the electorate from President Jonathan -all aimed to sack Jonathan from Aso Rock. Election fraud since 400 BC

People who share same sharia criminal laws which BH is also fighting for organise or support the kidnaps. Buhari said sharia criminal laws needed to be practiced in all of Nigeria.

Who do you think you are fooling?
No shaking. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Buhari showed too much sympathy for Boko haram when he said Nigerian army must not fight Boko Haram, when he said that fighting BH was like fighting the north.

Buhari cannot be president of Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And where are you when jonathan said on March 2nd august 2012- He said and I quote, 'They (Boko Haram )are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family-we are handling them with soft approach'.........Where are you also when Vice president Namadi Samno said........'Buhari running mate has 5000 churches so based on that dont voe for them'.................Abeg hansad you should do more research on buhari as a person and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by nagoma(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
So Jona is giving a thumbs up to the kidnappers.

What an insensitive Wally we have as president!
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Could this be a deliberate act of an opposition sponsored editor...
This would definitely cause harm to Gej's possibility of winning...

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by Mrbigman1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
adioolayi:

So, for your heart of heart...Chibok Girls Kidnapping never happened Bros, you get conscience at all Politics shouldnt becloud our social sense of reasoning!!

U believe what u believe and let me do my own part.

Do u know what is 500?

Imagine a community secondary school student assembled and taken away, how is it possible?

If they re finally found, it's good it happened but it was the funniest story I ever heard.

Remember they went to waec to verify dia names and age and pictures cos the "principal "
Said dey wia already registered and waec had no prove to any government school been registered.

The media is devilish and corrupt and please be careful what u believe

1 Like

Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by MORNDEW(m): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They could kidnap as much as a million, that's what they wish for.

I guess ur conscience has a soft spot for missing items but as for whatever is happening in the north, it's all a game to end sooner than later.

When dey wia called upon at the early stages of this issues to rectify it with dia traditional ruler and governors, they played a game with it and not the game have overtaken them, why should I worry much when it's a northerner killing his brother for fun. If it was a westerner and a northern issue, then I can believe it's so serious. They should go on, allow dem selves to be fvcked in d ass all in the name of wanting power
who ar these norths playing this games? Lamido, Aliyu, David, mark muazu? Some of this northerners have endured d nonsense u spew out cos dey just want to remain relevant in politics. Imagine Patience also calling ppl born troway nd many in Gej govt from dat region keeps clapping. Bt mind u it might not look as it seems in d surface.
Re: See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking by hush15: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Look at the picture beneath the headline , what do you see ?

source>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/see-controversial-front-page-of-sun.html
Propaganda again. What is the date of that publication. Nairalanders, you don't just react to post. Let him take a clear picture and let's see the date before we start chanting whatever.

If someone comes to your house and tells you your kid this and that, you would just take cane and start flogging without even questioning what went wrong

Moreso, Boko Haram is not a celebrated news anymore to spoil campaigns or used to paint good works bad.

APC, your lies have failed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.