Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Help!!! He Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Is Gay (560 Views)

Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! He Is Gay by ConfessionsNgr: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Couple of months ago, this charming man asked me out on a date. He happens to be a regular customer at the bank I work. He has almost all the qualities one can ever ask for in a man. Rich, handsome, caring, romantic, everything. I love him a lot, but he is gay. As in, I couldn't believe it too but I noticed he doesn't make moves for sex anytime we are together, even though we do romance and smooch. I am against premarital sex myself, so I only thought he was waiting till marriage like me. Until I discovered some unusual text messages and whatsapp chats between him and one of his close friends that always behaves like a girl. The messages seem too romantic and sexually-suggestive to be for just friends. I haven't asked him and he hasn't told me anything, but I already can tell he is homosexual. He keeps saying he wants to marry me and that his mom wants him to marry soon. I've met his parents, and he has met mine. We are about fixing time for the introduction, though he is yet to officially propose. I am afraid he won't be able to behave like a normal man sexually if we eventually marry, though I want to risk it since good men like him are hard to find. Can he change if we start having regular sex during marriage? Is there any way I can make him straight? I don't want to lose him.

I just got this. Any expert opinions?

Are you looking for a place to share any story completely anonymously? You just found the place. Go to www.confessionsnigeria.com and join the discussion anonymously
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by Dotwillis1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Help? .... *walks outta thread*
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by 25omega(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
so.... this is not something that happened to you but you found it on another blog?
Re: Help!!! He Is Gay by ConfessionsNgr: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
25omega:
so.... this is not something that happened to you but you found it on another blog?

I didn't find it on any blog. It was sent to www.confessionsnigeria.com Nigeria's first anonymous portal

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play A Love Game- Check It Out. / Is It Proper To Engage A Girl After You Just Graduated From School? / My Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.