Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Introducing Admag Advertising Network [$0.50 Minimum CPC] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Introducing Admag Advertising Network [$0.50 Minimum CPC] (601 Views)

Bloggers What Good Advertising Network Do You Use? / Reliable Advertising Network That Pays- Earnprime.com / How To Increase Adsense CPC Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Admag Advertising Network [$0.50 Minimum CPC] by G3wap(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Want to grow your daily income? AdMag can help.

iMag Group AdMag is a CPC (cost-per-click) advertising program that allows web publishers (anyone wanting to put ads on their websites) to insert a HTML code into their sites and have ads appear that are targetted and relevant to the content of the site.

The good news is that AdMag is currently one of the easiest way for bloggers or webmasters to start making good amount of money with their sites. They pay in dollars. After installing the ad code in your site, the AdMag spiders will crawl your site to see what all your website pages are about/what are in it. They then check their inventory of ads and put related ads next to each of your articles. This works out well for everyone as someone reading an article on gardening is much more likely to buy gardening tools than someone who is reading an article about car tires.

One of the big thing i like about AdMag is, you can request a payout at anytime if only you've make up to $10. They call it instant payout. Any publisher who reaches their minimum payout of $10 can request a payout at any minute, hour, or you can even choose to get paid monthly to help keep the money growing. They pay into your bank account. They call it bank transfer. Many ad networks don't offer this and think about their minimum payout. Very low! That's pretty cool! Unlike AdSense that you can only request a payout if you make above $100 and this offer is for only big websites that recieves big traffic and they only pay monthly. I like AdMag..

So, how does AdMag works? It starts with the advertisers who choose which keywords they would like to advertise on. Let’s suppose I want to advertise my
new line of gardening tools that I just created. I would bid on certain keywords like “gardening, gardening tools, tillers, pulling weeds, etc”

The AdMag spiders would then match my ads up with what i used.

How much would you make per click? This depends on how much the advertiser sets as CPC. The minimum i can guess is $0.02 and maximum is $20.00. But it's very hard to find advertiser who will pay upto $3.00 per click. So, AdMag is not responsible for how much you make per click.

Interesting? Visit their homepage at http://imag./admag and see what's up..

Like this? Reply to this msg!

(1) (Reply)

AcaSwift Pro - Difameg Web based School Management Portal / Interested Professional Writer Is Needed / difference between the 2 replies i got from,adsense..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.