Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? (2133 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by bassey25(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
we met at the club, got home together the next morning. Well i discovered i was really getting into her. So, i asked her to be my girlfriend. She agreed after giveng it a day thought. Its was obvious that she was having another guy by the way she receives calls, and even rejected some other calls. she told me she loved me and i also said i loved her which genuinely i do. Its so hard for a guy like me to fall in love. But there was something unique about her that i dont really know but all i knew was that i loved her. we had great romantic moment together. But all of a sudden she changed, if i call her she hardly picks and will never call back, she when she sees me its like a juliet that has found her romeo. She only practices her love for me only when she sees me and that happens when we see coincidentally because she never honours my invitations to my house anymore and sometimes my concerned friends will have to invite her before she comes. well, i am a busy type but out of my busy life, i try hard to reach her but all she does is to ignore my calls. we are both student of same university. Every weekend she travels and when i ask her where she travelled to she will say she went home to see her familysince her mum is d only one at home with her kid sister, so she goes home to see them. Well i have been suspicious of that development. Could she really be going home to see her parents or she goes to spend the weekend with another guy? Thats the question i ask myself...... she never calls me and ignores my calls when i call her.when she sees me she acts as if all is perfect. Could this be rea love?
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
One word for you. . . "Dummy" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by temitemi1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ameachi own don finish for this country grin grin grin. GEJ tilll 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
(Does She Really[size=30pt] Loves [/size] Me Or Just Keeping Me?)

[size=40pt]Love[/size] undecided
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
hahahaha......ask GMB 2knw if its fake or real........i tink if its fake he will ''change'' it 2real love..... grin
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by dhamiylhola(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
How does this affect android sub abeg
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by nzeobi(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
How old are you
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ronald4lif(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
lagmostkuit:
Arrant Nonsense!
nzeobi:
How old are you

Be nice. wink

He needs positive advise not discouragement.
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Why call a grown man dummy,if he bounce on u now u will start crying foul
rubey:

@ op let me give u this yoruba adage "iyawo ta ba de NI Ile ijo,Iran Ni o wo lo" simply means a wife found in club house/party don't last
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Be nice. wink

Only a dummy will meet a girl at a "club" for "one night" and start talking about "love"! Like I mentioned earlier, the open can be referred to as a "Dummy" undecided
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
It's true that you are a robot
temitemi1:
Ameachi own don finish for this country grin grin grin. GEJ tilll 2019!!!
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Be nice. wink

Mr Nice Guy! wink
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Be nice. wink

Leave them Oo,many people are just too stupid
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Mr Nice Guy! wink
I see u wink
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Why call a grown man dummy,if he bounce on u now u will start crying foul

Check out my other comment, only dumb dummies act the way the op does
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
I see u wink
undecided
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by mraventurah(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
you met her in a club......and she is a girlfriend material.....bros you dull
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
He said the girl is unique to him,u don't know y,he said he hardly fall in love.now he is in love with someone they ought to have one night stand...she is unique to him
rubey:

Check out my other comment, only dumb dummies act the way the op does
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided
Wetin happen nah
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by 2dice(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op 16 alphabet
she never loved you
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
He said the girl is unique to him,u don't know y,he said he hardly fall in love.now he is in love with someone they ought to have one night stand...she is unique to him

She is unique because she fuccks him good! angry
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ronald4lif(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Mr Nice Guy! wink

Mrs discouraging girl. tongue
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Lol,am speechless.you win
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mrs discouraging girl. tongue
You remember her her
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ronald4lif(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

Only a dummy will meet a girl at a "club" for "one night" and start talking about "love"! Like I mentioned earlier, the open can be referred to as a "Dummy" undecided

Don't hoes fall in love? sad
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ronald4lif(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
You remember her her

Yea yea, my in-law. wink
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't hoes fall in love? sad

Of cuz they do! But that hoeish attitude is a bittch! It is hard to quit
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Errm, I wanted to say 'you found her at a club, what du u expect but then I rethought, I could go clubbing and meet someone and wouldn't want to b 'put off' cos I was met in a club so....

But she seems to not be serious about d relationship or whateva it is u guys have, so I think it's wise to let go. Rily, it was just 2 days... Wat am I saying? ...Over night! So...
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Wetin happen nah
Na u I call Mr nice guy? undecided
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by ipleddge: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea yea, my in-law. wink
She dey para for me
Re: Does She Really Loves Me Or Just Keeping Me? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:

So that's d only thing dat makes a girl unique? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Your Fiance Who Is Not Mentally Fit? / Inter-tribal Dating Good Or Bad?? / I Think My Ex-girlfriend's Child Is Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.